Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank in Arlington Tx

l walker

Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can't wait!

Thank you Jesus!

What does this part of your post mean? Just ask'n

Do you think because of this it will happen?

It means just what he said...pretty much all of his Christian family! And thank you Jesus is what I say too...because it will be a blessing to us who believe. To the rest they can say thank you whoever...we know who we believe in!

well if it is in the rumor section it must be true.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::o

Your name speeks volumes nointel so you have none but you bash those that try you and others like you are the only things i truly want miss after this is over

• Upvote 1

Dear Walker,

Thank you for telling us your experience. It corroborates my own!

I dared to tell a personal 'bank story' here yesterday and was eaten alive by the wolves as well.

Seems to be a common sickness around here. And I feel sorry for the poor buzzards who must languish under its symptoms. :blink:

On the other hand, there were also a lot of really nice, supportive folks who seemed to understand that I was just reporting my experience.

Anyway, having had one of my own makes it easier to believe others, that is for sure.

Thank you for sharing it. It is totally believable!

gridkeeper

At the risk of incurring the wrath of all the doubters I'll throw my hat into the ring as well. I am a Newbie to this investment and as many of you, I purchased my first million dinar from one of the online dealers. A friend of mine told me that I could purchase Dinar from First Convenience at Wal Mart or our local Kroger stores in Denton, TX. I found that hard to believe so I went to the Kroger store on Loop 288 and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to purchase a million Dinar for about $1,056..... a much better deal that I got from the web dealer (over $1,200). The only difference is I got circulated 25,000 Dinar notes rather than uncirculated. Oh, and I didn't get a fancy guarantee certificate either but was assured they didn't give their customers counterfeit notes. What I also got was a friendly teller by the name of Chauntese who knew nothing about the Dinar but a lot about customer service. She explained that they are a division of First National Bank of TX out of Killeen and they are the only bank on the base at Fort Hood where all the soldiers rotate in and out of Iraq. It's nice to go to a bank that is so friendly and is

open 7 days a week. Since that first visit I have purchased many more times (between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM BTW) and always received the same excellent service. So there you have it.... another bank story from a Newbie for all you doubters to pounce on. Feel free to call them @ 940-383-0977. The manager's name is Adrian Nelson. I've been monitoring DV for about 6 weeks now and am appalled at how vicious some of these posts have become......sort of reminds me of some churches where it's the older members who are the most bitter.

Edited by Father of Thunder
  • Upvote 4

There is not one single bank that has any reliable info with regard to any future RV of the IQD. Period . You are naive to believe this and will find yourself being let down on a regular basis believing a bunch of nonsense. You will see what I mean come next week. Beware of the long posts giving rates and dates using any type of religious references to bolster their credibility and INTEL. Pumpers are clever and using it at a rouse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There is not one single bank that has any reliable info with regard to any future RV of the IQD. Period . You are naive to believe this and will find yourself being let down on a regular basis believing a bunch of nonsense. You will see what I mean come next week. Beware of the long posts giving rates and dates using any type of religious references to bolster their credibility and INTEL. Pumpers are clever and using it at a rouse.

this is very sage advice...........I'm shocked Adam allows the "bank pumpers to post".....nothing but clutter on this board.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe the original poster got a positive 18. But I removed one at least, gave you a negative 'cause you tripped my BS meter. How come these wonderful things only happen to newbies?

Great comment seeing as how your join date is six months later!

Absolutely..

• Upvote 1

Dear Walker,

Thank you for telling us your experience. It corroborates my own!

I dared to tell a personal 'bank story' here yesterday and was eaten alive by the wolves as well.

Seems to be a common sickness around here. And I feel sorry for the poor buzzards who must languish under its symptoms. :blink:

On the other hand, there were also a lot of really nice, supportive folks who seemed to understand that I was just reporting my experience.

Anyway, having had one of my own makes it easier to believe others, that is for sure.

Thank you for sharing it. It is totally believable!

gridkeeper

'Gridkeeper',

Good morning!

I enjoyed your positve and uplifing post! I am a glass "always full" kind of person; there is always a positive side to every issue!

Thank you,

GG

u REALLY need to grow up

I need to Grow up? I don't think that GOD has as much to do with this as you and I need to grow up?

Maybe I forgot to see that Iraq is not a Christian based country so I don't think that they believe that GOD

Has anything to do with THEIR RV.

Oh I forgot that many like you think that the world turns because of YOUR GOD.

PS I am catholic but I do not push my religious beliefs on anyone else.

So maybe you can grow up now.

This is not a rumor but happened to me today.

I called First Convenience Bank in Arlington Tx (this is a small 2nd chance bank) today about 2 hours ago and I asked the lady that answered the phone do they exchange foreign currency and she said yes. I told her I have some Iraq Dinars that I want to cash in and she said they DO take it. So I asked, well how much will I get for it and she said I don't know I need to put the amounts in the computer and then she said BUT it had not changed yet, (acting like I didn't know what she was talking about) I said what change? She said the rate, it is going to change soon. I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes, I asked, do you know when and she said no but it is going to change soon so I said well, I guess I better wait and bring them in once the rate changes and she said, Yes...... I am so excited. I called my mom in Arkansas and sis in New Jersey, everyone is so excited. My sis lives right across the street from T D Bank and she said when she woke up this morning there were a lot of people standing outside the bank, so she hurried and went over there to see if it was done and of course nothing yet BUT we are all on the look out, any day now. Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can't wait!

Thank you Jesus!

Sweet, Nice post. I hope this is done with in the week.

I believe that most christians that truely believe Gods word, know that this transfer of wealth is scriptural! Also....Faith plays a big (very big) part of this! Believers who truely walk in the will of God not only know this is going to happen.....but are EXPECTING it to happen! Once again...this is Faith! Be Blessed!

Dont be stupid, I'm a christian too...and the only part of scripture that says anything of the nature is revelation 18 where it speaks of the great wealth of Babylon before it is destroyed. It talks about babylon as if its a great merchant city....nowhere does it say that it will make many people rich...it only ever talks about making merchants rich...merchants which later lose their wealth because of the fall of Babylon. Now we all know that the ancient site of babylon is in Iraq at about 50 miles or so south of Baghdad at Al-Hillah, Saddam Hussein recently restored Babylon and currently I believe it is occupied by US Army troops. However, its a far cry from a great merchant city at the moment...there has been almost no development going on in that part of the country with the exception of some shopping mall I heard planned. You may argue by babylon that the bible means Iraq in general...I think that is false, the bible clearly says Babylon....whenever the bible refers to Iraq it says "the land of the chaldeans" it always refers to Babylon as a seperate city-state...now I suppose you could argue the bible means some other great city state...but if thats the case, why are we even having this discussion? If thats the case it has nothing at all to do with Iraq...as is the only thing it has to do with Iraq is the fact thats where the ancient site is located.

Just saying dont quote scripture as saying something it doesnt. Having faith in it is all well and good, but dont feel cheated by God when it never revalues. Nowhere does it say or even imply a single word about Iraq's money, and Iraq the country is not Babylon the city-state....after the Jews leave Babylon the bible only ever mentions Babylon in passing until it is destroyed in revelation.

To me this is simply a high risk investment that may very well not pan-out the way we would all like, plain and simple.