Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank in Arlington Tx

l walker

This is the same bank I reported a couple of days ago, this bank is out of Kileen Tx . I bought some dinar 3 weeks ago and just got them the first of week 6-27-11. Those people know nothing but scuttlebutt, Im not trying to be ugly or anything but after review of story they say north Arlington, there is another branch in South Arlington this is the one I was at. Its hard to believe that these people dont know each other and are not talking to each other, they are only about 10 or 12 miles apart. The asst. mgr. and the head cashier are the ones asking me what I knew and I told them nothing cause I know nothing but scuttlebutt. Thats when the head cashier shared with me that someone else that has been buying from them said that they were getting a lot of great info from a guy named Okie. I looked at them and told them to go out and find a homeless guy and ask him about the dinar and when it was going to RV and the rate and he could tell them more than that clown Okie! They looked at me, sorta puzzled as walked out!!! Nuff Said! Go RV!!! :o:o:o:o

• Upvote 2

OK Not to upset anyone, I have been having some dealings with First Convenience Banks in El Paso.

First the sell and buy rates change daily. So don’t put much into that report, they will not deal after hours and only when they can check the rates. I was told I would have to come in in the morning and see what the rates are THEN.

The Buy Back rate is currently about 40% LESS than the sell rates.

So if you bought 1mil at $1050.00 if you sell it back you will get only $630.00.

What they will pay after the RV is anyone guess, the going rate I bet.

Also they only sell and can only get the 25,000 bills, I learned this the hard way. They cannot get or order any other denominations!!

• Upvote 1

This is not a rumor but happened to me today.

I called First Convenience Bank in Arlington Tx (this is a small 2nd chance bank) today about 2 hours ago and I asked the lady that answered the phone do they exchange foreign currency and she said yes. I told her I have some Iraq Dinars that I want to cash in and she said they DO take it. So I asked, well how much will I get for it and she said I don't know I need to put the amounts in the computer and then she said BUT it had not changed yet, (acting like I didn't know what she was talking about) I said what change? She said the rate, it is going to change soon. I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes, I asked, do you know when and she said no but it is going to change soon so I said well, I guess I better wait and bring them in once the rate changes and she said, Yes...... I am so excited. I called my mom in Arkansas and sis in New Jersey, everyone is so excited. My sis lives right across the street from T D Bank and she said when she woke up this morning there were a lot of people standing outside the bank, so she hurried and went over there to see if it was done and of course nothing yet BUT we are all on the look out, any day now. Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can't wait!

Thank you Jesus!

"I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes"

By any chance did you happen to ask who THEY are? Was it they as is upper management informing them they got word the rate for the dinar is going to change, or could they mean what she has heard from who knows how many others contacting the bank just telling them it is going to change?

Remember, there are probably hundreds of calls being made to banks asking if the rate has changed then being told it is suppose to be changing anytime now. So these tellers may be hearing this from a bunch of customers contacting them and not actually getting this from their bank people. So these are things that need to be asked for clarafication.

Edited by PartyTime

I bought 300k(100K and 200K) from same bank in North Dallas, I ordered them 3 wks ago, so far I got delivery of 100K only(after 2 weeks). They told me they are behind. I am going to pay them visit tomorrow to find out.

Edited by Diamond4me

Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can't wait!

Thank you Jesus!

What does this part of your post mean? Just ask'n

Do you think because of this it will happen?

Its a christain doing just what God would have them do ..............That's what it means..

1 Thessalonians 5:18 ESV / 259 helpful votes

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Ephesians 5:20 ESV / 190 helpful votes

Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Psalm 107:1 ESV / 165 helpful votes

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Colossians 3:15-17 ESV / 118 helpful votes

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

• Upvote 5

"I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes"

By any chance did you happen to ask who THEY are? Was it they as is upper management informing them they got word the rate for the dinar is going to change, or could they mean what she has heard from who knows how many others contacting the bank just telling them it is going to change?

Remember, there are probably hundreds of calls being made to banks asking if the rate has changed then being told it is suppose to be changing anytime now. So these tellers may be hearing this from a bunch of customers contacting them and not actually getting this from their bank people. So these are things that need to be asked for clarafication.

Sorry i didn't ask. I was just so excited to hear that she knew about the rate change. I'm sure there are a lot more "smarter questions" I could have asked, honestly I was not expecting that kind of response, I was totally caught off guard. Like I said I am just your average woman, I don't know anything about investing, stocks, I don't even know exactly what I'm going to do with all of this money. I don't know many single, black, 33 year old, female millionaires!

Sorry i didn't ask. I was just so excited to hear that she knew about the rate change. I'm sure there are a lot more "smarter questions" I could have asked, honestly I was not expecting that kind of response, I was totally caught off guard. Like I said I am just your average woman, I don't know anything about investing, stocks, I don't even know exactly what I'm going to do with all of this money. I don't know many single, black, 33 year old, female millionaires!

Well Iwalker... hopefully now you are much more enlightened and armed with some more depth to question them a bit further! Don't accept the simple answers... they are professionals in a serious business... banking. Might I suggest re-reading my original response to your post.... and then Go Get 'Em... and report back to us what they say... I for one would be quite interested!!!! Thanx for your spirit and enthusiasm :)

I stress that i am not bashing you but to put things into prospective. I to have purchased my dinar from First Convenience Bank here in FT Worth and not putting anybody down from my experience the individuals that work there know nothing about dinar the only knowledge they have gained is from the hordes of people rushing in to buy dinar. This is due to all 5/3 banks that stopped selling dinar earlier this year with that being said it boils down to he said she said so my suggestion is not to listen to these people and reference yourself with facts or links to facts cause if not you will end up letting yourself and others down now why they still sell and 5/3s stopped i have no idea but as a fellow Texan these are my two 2 cents god bless and the best of luck I sure hope its soon...

ps my F7 button is broke and my grammar sucks lol GO RV BABY

can you say run on sentences lol

• Upvote 1

I JUST LOVE IT DON'T YOU, THESE NEWBIE'S BANK STORIES JUST CRACK ME UP.....THEY ARE CLUELESS :lol::lol:

OH NO! You mean it isn't true? You mean I just rushed to the bank, running over three nuns in the process because I was in such a rush, for nothing? Wish I had seen this before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We don't need people like you here. you need to get a life. You do not know if that happened or not. It's people like you that give people a bad name at DV. I am thankful this is a free country and Adam allows freedom of speech even if it does allows people like yourself. I pray God will touch you in a joyful way and remove the anger and unforgiveness in your heart.

Don't be such a sheep and look at the truth. Your name calling and pointing won't do you any good

• Upvote 1

hey i live in Arlington Tx I am excited tooo

Say, shy don't you call that bank and see if you get the same response? They may be open tomorrow morning. They are located inside of Wal-Mart stores and hae stand alone centers. You can debunk this for us or give us the feeling of a life time!

Dear Walker,

Thank you for telling us your experience. It corroborates my own!

I dared to tell a personal 'bank story' here yesterday and was eaten alive by the wolves as well.

Seems to be a common sickness around here. And I feel sorry for the poor buzzards who must languish under its symptoms. :blink:

On the other hand, there were also a lot of really nice, supportive folks who seemed to understand that I was just reporting my experience.

Anyway, having had one of my own makes it easier to believe others, that is for sure.

Thank you for sharing it. It is totally believable!

gridkeeper

• Upvote 4