Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOURCES SAY RV ALREADY DONE??

ERAY12

The last 2 posts here were from Okie and Scooter, both of whom made official proclamations of retirement from dinar internet postings--Okie-some while ago, Scooter-just recently. Why would anyone believe any subsequent public post from either one since they've already destoyed their credabilty by outright lying about their retitement and continuing to post apparently because they underestimated either their egos or their ability to make money ?

Pretty sure Scooter only retired from this site, not the investment. Okie, on the other hand, has FAILED multiple times. Thanks :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Did you guys read thhe Washington Post article that himan posted earlier? Apparently Iraq is not released fom Chapter VII, specificaly because of lack of progress with regards to Kuwait reparations. Sooo I am guessing it can't truly be done until these sanctions are satisfied.

Oh, yes he did. He specifically said he needed to spend more time with his family because he was devoting too much time to the internet--guess the sole family attention didn't last too long.

Well you just lied by saying he had retired an now you change your lie to something else

• Downvote 2

Scooter 4am chat--he is excited!--[4:06:31 AM] Scooter: the DFI was released [4:06:44 AM] Scooter: and the international immunity gone [4:06:54 AM] Scooter: now the protections fall on US Soil [4:07:00 AM] Scooter: oh yea [4:07:04 AM] Scooter: the President did [4:07:12 AM] Scooter: This is AWESOME news [4:07:18 AM] Scooter: everything is going according to plan [4:07:23 AM] Scooter: I'm stunned actually [4:07:32 AM] Scooter: it seems to be going to well [4:07:38 AM] Scooter: waiting for the bomb to drop [4:07:42 AM] Scooter: you know what I mean

I thought the plan was for a RV buy 6/30/11. Did I miss the new plan?

• Upvote 1

I am thinking many will lose credibility here in the next few days if this does not happen as they predicted.

But the way I look at it its better to have the Dinar and nothing happen then not to have the dinar and something big did go down.

Cannot win the lottery unless you buy the ticket!

Those that have been in this for many years should be applauded .

OKIE=CREDIBILITY? Now that is the Funniest Shite that i've heard this week. And i've heard some funny shite! Good one Midx :lol::lol:

Scooter 4am chat--he is excited!--[4:06:31 AM] Scooter: the DFI was released [4:06:44 AM] Scooter: and the international immunity gone [4:06:54 AM] Scooter: now the protections fall on US Soil [4:07:00 AM] Scooter: oh yea [4:07:04 AM] Scooter: the President did [4:07:12 AM] Scooter: This is AWESOME news [4:07:18 AM] Scooter: everything is going according to plan [4:07:23 AM] Scooter: I'm stunned actually [4:07:32 AM] Scooter: it seems to be going to well [4:07:38 AM] Scooter: waiting for the bomb to drop [4:07:42 AM] Scooter: you know what I mean

ok i read the original post from where it originated. this is an edited version from the original post. and it doesn't say it's done anywhere in this edited post above. not bashing just saying.

Oh, yes he did. He specifically said he needed to spend more time with his family because he was devoting too much time to the internet--guess the sole family attention didn't last too long.

sure that wasn't steve1?

I posted in Rumors because im not so sure about the site this info is coming from. It has some great insight that I thought you all might like to read. I am just the messanger so please dont bash on me!

My link

From GET: [bulldog75] RV. Its Done Folks. Greatest transfer of wealth. IMF, Wbank want to release this over 3 day weekend. You will get public confirmation later today. Slow release of info because markets are fragile. We want nothing to freeze or break. All intel and banking info slowly released. Be prepared to get a # from the banks and come back Wed, July6. Thousands will be lined up in TX banks, 2nd biggest state to order Dinar.

Well not much I can say on where is the RV....It is done...No doubt in my mind. We will see it just not sure which day. AQ

Bulldog75] Good morning everyone. Intel coming. [bulldog75] update: Mr.Obama and Mr. Geithner of the USA are begging for mercy to the IMF and World Bank, while the UST agents get into place at strategic banks across Amer. This is now about tax collection from the public. Huge bucks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ are to be collected. This is no easy task. This may be strung into Tues because of an 'off the record deal between O, G, IMF and World Bank. We have 4 guys running the Universe at this point. IMF appointing new Chief today. It’s a hold. [bulldog75] This could is a 'temp Hold" for a day or two. [bulldog75] Temporary hold for Basket #1. [bulldog75] O and G want the weekend to get their men, paperwork, computers in order.......and cash in Congress first. [bulldog75] This is a struggle for power from the Top. Remember, MOST IMPORTANTLY ...OUT OF ALL THE INTEL YOU RECEIVE TODAY....This gets down to three things: Power, Money and Oil. The Top four men in the world are in control now and they are fluffing their feathers

Delta: Papers signed in Jordan at 12:01 AM - Irag now officially internationally recognized..Chap. 7 totally released by July 5th with rate locked in. Irag now operating under Article 8. IMF is in control of rate and it can show up at anytime. We should all be cashing out by end of day Tuesday or before. Shabibi , by the way, also turns 70 today.

From GET: [athena] 1biz4u it is true the rate has been released by the imf into the system, live not and waiting to show for public, confirmed if you have access Can't say when it will show but Bluwolf and Okie have told you the outside date

Don't they ever give up....What is a guru anyway???? How many times are they going to BS...

FOLKS: Must I remind you=======================================you have a mouse,AND if you don't like what someone has posted---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST CLICK IT,and be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your post. It's so wonderful to read all these opinions and comments.

I'm just waiting for Adam's "text" and visualizing it as "RV is now; ready, set, go to the bank!" LOL :D I am so grateful for being part of this awesome opportunity,

May you all have a blessed and safe 4th of July weekend, God bless USA! We are waiting...come in RV!!! :rolleyes: