Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fresh oil Okie 7-1-11

harrysmug

- 11:06 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] JUST A SHORT POST TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE WE STAND IN REGARDS TO THE DINAR. THE R/V HAD TO HAVE TAKEN PLACE YESTERDAY (JUNE 30) BECAUSE AS OF TODAY (JULY 1) IT WAS TO APPEAR AS AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY. TODAY THE ENTIRETY OF THE FUNDS THAT HAD BEEN HELD IN ESCROW FOR THE DFI FUNDS WERE RELEASED AS OF 12.01 AM THIS MORNING TO IRAQ (JULY 1ST) THIS ALLOWS IRAQ TO FREELY TRADE ON A GLOBAL SCALE WITH A CURRENCY THAT HAS A CONCEIVED VALUE. ALSO WITH IRAQ NOW BEING A MEMBER OF THE W.T.O. THAT IS A FURTHER REQUIREMENT FOR A CURRENCY OF VALUE. MANY REQUIREMENTS PLACED ON IRAQ WAS RELEASED YESTERDAY ALLOWING THEM TO FORMALLY BE A SOVERIGN NATION. ANOTHER REASON FOR THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO BE RAISED IS THE FACT THAT ON JULY 11 THE 1ST PAYMENT FOR THE REMAINING INDEBTNESS TO THE PARIS DEBT CLUB TREATY IS DUE. THERE ARE MANY MORE RESTRICTIONS AND MANDATES THAT EXPIRED ON JUNE 30TH THAT IT WOULD TAKE MANY PARAGRAPHS TO EXPLAIN

.--TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION A THOUSAND TIMES---LET ME STATE PLAINLY SO YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FINGERS----YES WE HAVE A R/V---NO IT ISN'T APPEARING YET ON THE BANK SCREENS---YES IT COULD DROP INTO THE COMPUTERS AT ANY TIME--YES I PERSONALLY THINK WE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO FUNDS SHORTLY AFTER OUR JULY 4TH HOLIDAY---YES I BELEIVE WE WILL KNOW THE RATE SHORTLY----IF THE DONG DON'T R/V AS WELL IT WILL BE IN THE REMAINING BASKET SCHEDULED FOR JULY 18TH---THAT SHOULD COVER YOUR QUESTIONS QUITE THOROUGHLY---HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA 11:18 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I GUESS THE ONLY INTERESTING FACT I LEFT OUT IS THE VAST SUM OF MONEY RELEASED OUT OF THE DFI FUND--IT WAS STATED BY THE CBI THEIR RESERVE WENT FROM 50 BILLION DOLLARS (EQUIVLENT) TO 250 BILLION DOLLARS---

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

go okie,,, happy birthday America,,, you are the Greatest country on the planet!

Great, yes. Greatest I'm not sure. I've lived in some pretty amazing countries with low crime,no guns,kind people and beautiful scenery.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I always like to read Okie's story. He made me feel good about my investments. There are many other Gurues l wont bother read or look at their thread even if that is the only thread around because l know what he is going to tell me, oh ! the rate is .85 or there is going to be a lop.If you don't like Okie, for God sake, don't read it. Right now, 91 members are reading Okie.

.--TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION A THOUSAND TIMES---LET ME STATE PLAINLY SO YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FINGERS----YES WE HAVE A R/V---NO IT ISN'T APPEARING YET ON THE BANK SCREENS---YES IT COULD DROP INTO THE COMPUTERS AT ANY TIME--YES I PERSONALLY THINK WE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO FUNDS SHORTLY AFTER OUR JULY 4TH HOLIDAY---YES I BELEIVE WE WILL KNOW THE RATE SHORTLY---

End Quote

Yes we have a RV.......Ok..... Your Rep is certainly respected enough for us all to fully accept blindly and believe every single word you utter......

Could this be true???

OF COURSE I'TS TRUE. I have a boots on the ground 3 letter agency friend who has a friend, whose wife's father's brother has a hotline to O and this impeccable source confirmed that OKIE'S Intel is always true - SCISSORTAIL

• Upvote 2

Okie should be banned from Adams site. TOOOO many WRONG predictions and unverified statements! Okie, keep your info to yourself from now on. If you say it, we know it's wrong!!!

It said "fresh oil Okie" did you not read that? huh.gif If so why? huh.gif If you know he is wrong and don't want to read anything he writes, why do you?blink.gif Check it out some people like to read his predictions for what ever reason. I'm sure most of them realize he has been wrong many times but they still read it. You may not want to read anything in the rumor section, since that what most of them are "Rumors". Have a blessed day.

HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like Okie. I always have. He tries to be uplifting, even when he is throwing his **** into the wind. Besides, he keeps giving me hope and making me laugh.

Let's thank the one's that keep bringing Oakie's post to us. He really has thick skin. Go RV :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to LOL... :lol::lol::lol:

Okie perdictions seem to put a bad taste or even dislike for some dinar vet members but for some reason... members bring Okies take on the investment to the forum all the time... Why... if you think he such a faker, liar... why bring it here???? To get the okie haters in an uproar or secretly you hope and pray he's right? hmmmmmmmmm.....interesting.

personally I dont' know the guy.... his opinions are his... right or wrong... it is baffling that members bring his comments here just to be HATERSSSSS!!! He doesn't post them you guys do....

GO RV

• Upvote 1