Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When we are all rich from the RV, our new exotic cars should get license plates that say "NUFF SAID"

We need some levity for the weekend!

I have always wanted a lamborghini but I just don't think that I could ever spend that much on a car. I would probably need a hundred million in the bank before I would do that.

I have been in this for atleast 6 years now and it doesn't look like we are gonna get rich.Eitherway I think mine will say.

FQ IRAQ laugh.gif

Where'd it all go!!!...................... will more than likley will be mine( I'm with wife)emot-LMAO.gif

When we are all rich from the RV, our new exotic cars should get license plates that say "NUFF SAID"

We need some levity for the weekend!

Do you currently own a Maserati ? If so what Model? Thanks in advance. I'm Italian and I'm glad you like our cars.

I have always wanted a lamborghini but I just don't think that I could ever spend that much on a car. I would probably need a hundred million in the bank before I would do that.

Awesome.....No, you wouldn't need t that much,

Edited by umbertino

I have owned the 1985 Biturbo for 16 years. I paid $4,600 (that's hundred) for it.

The mass-produced Biturbos kept Maserati from going out of business in the 80s.

Many were real dogs. Mine is very clean, reliable and faster that a Ferrari 308.

I might get $5,000 for it on a good day. No resale value, but you can't beat it in the "bang for the buck" department!!!

• Upvote 1

I like my Scion XB. I think I'll keep it. I will drive an ordinary car. I will have ordinary license plates on that ordinary car. I will continue to live in my orinary house that is paid off. I will wear ordinary clothes & blend in with ordinary people & spend like ordinary people. When I die, I will give to my family what little of my RV is left over.

• Upvote 1

Where'd it all go!!!...................... will more than likley will be mine( I'm with wife)emot-LMAO.gif

I love your Pinto Mongo! My AMC Pacer plate would be "72 PMAG", man what a sweet ride! I like a lot of class in my ride!! I mean, "Glass in my ride". Shame it never came in 4WD! Slay. Stay cool!biggrin.gif.

Not sure this would be considered a rumor!

You're right Ms. Teresa. All good. Green 1 for ya. Trying to help out. Glad to see your're around. Don't be a stranger. Slay.

I have owned the 1985 Biturbo for 16 years. I paid $4,600 (that's hundred) for it.

The mass-produced Biturbos kept Maserati from going out of business in the 80s.

Many were real dogs. Mine is very clean, reliable and faster that a Ferrari 308.

I might get $5,000 for it on a good day. No resale value, but you can't beat it in the "bang for the buck" department!!!

Thank you.Wonderful deal you got.