Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I do have a rate, and that rate is that you never stop doing what you was doing before this investment! Remember this will be a blessing, God knows, and only time will tell. I also have a date, and thats live everyday like its your last day. If you got kids, you know spending time with them is the funniest thing ever. I have a 3 year old, and she is full of engery. I know she isn't worried about no dumb dinars or a rate or date, because she lives her life. Remember it's the 4th weekend, ENJOY LIFE! Enjoy the heat, ENJOY the fireworks, ENJOY family time! Lets go!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

AND YOU ARE THE GUYS WHO SIT AROUND AND WATCH THE DINAR TICKER ALL DAY, YOU GUYS NEED TO LIVE, IM NOT SAYING LIVE LIFE LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD...BUT JUST LIVE LIFE, PUT THE DINARS UP AND LET THEM CHILL, AND DO YOU! ENJOY LIFE. OR YOU CAN SIT AROUND AND BE ALL GRUMPY ABOUT SOME DAMN DINARS ALL WEEKEND, AND WATCH WEBSITES ALL DAY, JUST HAVE FUN. DONT LET THE GURUS, AND PEOPLE WHO GOT INTEL AND THROW OUT RATES AND DATES RUIN YOUR WEEKEND WITH YOUR FAMILY...OR YOU CAN BE THE ******* YOU ARE BY BEING RUDE AND GRUMPY AND JUST BE MAD ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU CANT CONTROL. DAMN LIVE A LITTLE, STOP BEING DOWN AND ASSHOLES AROUND HERE, AND JUST LIVE LIFE. IF YOU CANT LIVE LIFE OVER SOME DINARS, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS INVESTMENT AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR TIME. ALL I WAS TRYING TO IS PICK PEOPLES SPIRITS UP AND MAKE THEM REALIZE LIFE IS STILL GOING, AND DONT GET LEFT BEHIND...TRY IT..AND I BET YOU WONT HAVE A SHITTY ATTITUDE.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Naaw I don't need attention, some people around here need their spirits uplifted, and assholes like you, just need to relax and enjoy life a little bit. Instead of being so uptight about something we can't control. Thats real talk. I know people are mad and sad about things, but people gotta remember we gotta still keep moving forward, we can't just stop living over some dinars. Ok? No hard feelings, no attention ****, no pumping or whatever. Just want everybody to have a good weekend and relax. If you can't do that, sorry. But if you cant, then thats on YOU.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Naaw I don't need attention, some people around here need their spirits uplifted, and assholes like you, just need to relax and enjoy life a little bit. Instead of being so uptight about something we can't control. Thats real talk. I know people are mad and sad about things, but people gotta remember we gotta still keep moving forward, we can't just stop living over some dinars. Ok? No hard feelings, no attention ****, no pumping or whatever. Just want everybody to have a good weekend and relax. If you can't do that, sorry. But if you cant, then thats on YOU.

Have a great weekend yourself. People around here are definitely too uptight. They just need to remember that If you stand with one foot in yesterday, and one foot in tomorrow, you are pissing all over today.

ENJOY YOUR LIFE FOLKS!!!!! There are no redos.....

Everybody have a happy 4th....Stay safe!!!!

• Upvote 2

The MAJOR PROBLEM with this post is that the title is misleading! angry.gif Sure it is all warm and fuzzy, I myself have a 3 yr old daughter. But, come on man! This is an investment website where people come to see if the dinar is making progress toward an RV. If you are going to post something like this, give it an accurate title, or prepare to get bashed, HARD!