Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN REPORTS IRAQ IN CONTROL OF DFI

CNN Wire staff reported that IRAQ has taken control of of billions of dollars in oil revenues set aside by the UN, as the US prepares to withdrawl 47,000 (est) troops from the country. The fund will be turned over to an Iraqi committee of financial experts that will operate under terms approved by Iraq council of ministers. In a statement, the UN security council reiterated its commitment by Iraq to " ensure that oil revenue is used in the interest of the Iraqi people, and to ensure that transition arrangements remain consistent with the constitution and with the international best practices in respect of transparency, accountability, and integrity". The AP has also confirmed that the DFI has been released to IRAQ as well. I apologize if this is old or if someone already posted this ..What do U folks think of this news ?.

• Upvote 16

Thanks for the post!! Still sounds like no one here understands the magnitude of this article. I have been involved with the dinar for two years. This short post has the most exciting news since my intial investment! Pay attention not to what they say, but what they do....

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 1