Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seeing a Pattern?

Legolas

Isn't it funny how a particular date or event is always extremely important, and a positive indicator that our RV is imminent UNTIL that date or event passes and the RV fails to occur? Then suddenly the spin changes to reveal that it really wasn't a factor at all? EVERY indicator looks like THE indicator when desperation and naivete are factors in the equation.

Chapter 7; Article 8; Troop Withdrawals: De-Dollarization; Auctions; Election Law; Election campaigns; Elections; Contracts; Contract PAYMENTS; Seating of Parliament; Selection of the POP; MEETINGS of Parliament; Announcement of GOI; Seating of Ministers; Erbil Agreement; Meetings with Barzani; News Articles; LACK of news articles; Talk of Lower Denoms; Talk of LARGER Denoms; Expiration of DFI Protection: CONTINUATION of DFI Protection; etc,. etc., etc. (and I'm sure I missed a bunch of them)

Now we wait for the NEXT important date......probably Ramadan......Ramadan is always important.......RV will be the government's gift to the people. Or wait......wasn't that 2009's gift? :rolleyes:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 9

Isn't it funny how a particular date or event is always extremely important, and a positive indicator that our RV is imminent UNTIL that date or event passes and the RV fails to occur? Then suddenly the spin changes to reveal that it really wasn't a factor at all? EVERY indicator looks like THE indicator when desperation and naivete are factors in the equation.

Chapter 7; Article 8; Troop Withdrawals: De-Dollarization; Auctions; Election Law; Election campaigns; Elections; Contracts; Contract PAYMENTS; Seating of Parliament; Selection of the POP; MEETINGS of Parliament; Announcement of GOI; Seating of Ministers; Erbil Agreement; Meetings with Barzani; News Articles; LACK of news articles; Talk of Lower Denoms; Talk of LARGER Denoms; Expiration of DFI Protection: CONTINUATION of DFI Protection; etc,. etc., etc. (and I'm sure I missed a bunch of them)

Now we wait for the NEXT important date......probably Ramadan......Ramadan is always important.......RV will be the government's gift to the people. Or wait......wasn't that 2009's gift? :rolleyes:

I do believe there is a mechanism that will trigger the RV/RD/RI or whatever. Now what that mechanism is is anyones guess,and I think thats where the fun is. I myself listen but don't put to much stock in any prediction or guess. Of course I hope like everyone else that there right. Patience & Trust in this investment is a key imo.............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

• Upvote 1

Absolutely.Thanks.But we know it won't ever stop.Too much money involved in this massacre game.Dealers have to survive too.

Edited by umbertino

Starting to feel like this also.

Been working in the Middle East since 1995.

This year Ramadan is Aug 1-30 Aug.

So the the lies and deciets from the gurus will start singing the rama dama ding dong song.

Then after that they will start singing the haj dance.

Yep, every NEW date becomes THE date. Next, it will be hey, tomorrow is Saturday and they will RV then. The reason the CBI is denying it is they are secretly really planning on doing it then! and on, and on...

However, ONE day. Yes, ONE day, "they" will be right. It only takes once.

Go RV !!!!

Was flying for a major middle eastern company back in the late 90's.

We departed KSA for Frankfurt Germany.

On arrival in Germany the ground engineers said it the first day of Ramadan and we would like to invite you for a celebration tonight.

Since I was the only American on the cockpit crew I found this to be strange as others were not invited.

Never the less I never turn down an invitation.

These ones took me to many bars,,bought my drinks,,then took me to there home where they served up the best pork knuckles cooked by there wives I have ever tasted.

After the dinner they poured up the snops and Asbak,,I asked this is strange as it is everything to do against islam and this celebration,,they said exactly!!!!

Never look a gift horse in the mouth!!

If some German dinar investors are reading this now,,many thanks ,,