Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Voices Confirmed It Is Done.....COMIC RELIEF

They screamed and hollered all night long in Possums ears to spread the word that it is done and for believers to party hard through the 4th of July! Possum is going to fire up the pit this morning and get that post oak smell going on cuzz it makes momma crazy. He will be BBQ'ing wild hog for the clan and home made wine. When the smoke blows to the east take notice for the RV will be announced.

Party Time !!! And do the 4th justice in honor of financial freedom through faith and perseverance that Possum has demonstrated since drinking the cool aid.

• Upvote 33
  • Downvote 19

They screamed and hollered all night long in Possums ears to spread the word that it is done and for believers to party hard through the 4th of July! Possum is going to fire up the pit this morning and get that post oak smell going on cuzz it makes momma crazy. He will be BBQ'ing wild hog for the clan and home made wine. When the smoke blows to the east take notice for the RV will be announced.

Party Time !!! And do the 4th justice in honor of financial freedom through faith and perseverance that Possum has demonstrated since drinking the cool aid.

:twothumbs::woot: PARTY ON "stay thirsty my friend"

• Upvote 4

Possum must be an alcoholic because he has partied in the streets just about every other day. Not that it's a bad thing, just saying go ahead and party and don't use the RV (or lack there of) as an excuse.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

Possum, I don't read all of your posts, but you certainly have added some comic relief to this journey! I will look back at you with fond memories... This roller coaster ride wouldn't be the same without you hooping and hollering with your hands in the air in the seat behind me!

• Upvote 6

I gave Possum a (+1) to offset some of his negatives. Possum posts are for entertainment only so please don't take them seriously. Possum,have a great holiday weekend!.........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Possum must be an alcoholic because he has partied in the streets just about every other day. Not that it's a bad thing, just saying go ahead and party and don't use the RV (or lack there of) as an excuse.

Negative three , come on man whats the matter with you possum is a party legend and deserves all our respect.

Negative three , come on man whats the matter with you possum is a party legend and deserves all our respect.

sorry my mistake +3

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The RV announcements and rumors have gottten so hilarious that Jay Leno should be making them! :lol:

Edited by WayCoolJr

You rang? LOL

POSSUM??? This is the FIRST Time, since I have been reading your Posts, That you were not Tottaly Serious! (ie... "Comic Relief" "Cool Aid)?? What's Up Buddy?

Did anyone Else notice this? Very Unusual.... Maybe we are SO Close, The Serious Shell is Breaking to reveal the Comic that Lies Within? Oh SNAP!

Nice to see you possum :)

Krem

CAAAAAAAAAAAAW TO TO POSSUM!! Keep them coming possum hope you and mama have a great 4th!

you will have lots of ringings in the ears this weekend!! EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE 4th!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

• Upvote 1

I hope I see a possum near the Post Paddick bridge as I cross the Trinity River, going to Willie's 4th of July Party this weekend! Because its gona be dead possum in the middle of the road stinkin to high heaven!!!! plus I might just have shot of whisky river with Willie to celebrate our countries birthday and a dead possum inthe middle of the road stinkin to high heaven!!!!! B)B)B)B)B) GO RV!!!!!! Happy and a safe 4th of July Peace & Love to everybody and everything except the possum :D

• Downvote 1