Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't fall for July 5th

uncs

UNCS,

I mean no disrespect, but if all you follow is set dates by gurus you are bound to be disappointed. Windows of opportunity have been given from some fabulous researchers, not gurus, who still feel Iraq is on track. Even though a lot of people were confused about the DFI yesterday, it is all good. Essentially the US has more control now because we protect their funds. It appears history repeats itself...in a good way! Whoever set this up before we went to war had plans, that were successful in the past, and they followed them.

I for one am going to have a glorious holiday weekend. I hope you do the same.

Cheers,

Design Interrupted

P.S. No I don't have a link :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

My mind was made up if it didn't happen yesterday then, it won't until 2012.

I'm sure negative will come my way so hammer away.

No negs to you Army. 2011, 2012, 2013, who knows. If you can keep your mind around the notion that it is some time off in the future, whenever that is, then you're on the right track as far as I can see. Good luck to you still.

agree, 2012. Late Q4.............all else posted by "gurus" are prevarications. Do not discount their results from the last 12 months. Wrong 100% of the time. The Bank rumors are also designed to pump.

UNCS says july 5th is our next date-GREAT!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!

UNCS,

I mean no disrespect, but if all you follow is set dates by gurus you are bound to be disappointed. Windows of opportunity have been given from some fabulous researchers, not gurus, who still feel Iraq is on track. Even though a lot of people were confused about the DFI yesterday, it is all good. Essentially the US has more control now because we protect their funds. It appears history repeats itself...in a good way! Whoever set this up before we went to war had plans, that were successful in the past, and they followed them.

I for one am going to have a glorious holiday weekend. I hope you do the same.

Cheers,

Design Interrupted

P.S. No I don't have a link :D

Great Post!!! Have a great holiday

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm with you...been saying that a while now but that's not what folks want to hear. +1

Guys you gotta be realistic here. NEVER is a strong possibility too.

I first heard about this in 2005 and it started in 2003. Some people in banking I talked to back then said it would NEVER happen. They are all 100% correct and get more correct with every passing minute, second, hour, etc.

All you have to do is talk to a forex trader or do a little research and you'll see any kind of overnight get rich quick RV is pure FICTION that was dreamed up by dinar sellers to sell more dinar!! And boy has it worked!! They have sold MILLIONS of dolllars worth since 2003!

Edited by WayCoolJr
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I really don't want to say this, but this whole investment is nothing more than speculation, and I am starting to believe there is no RV that is going to take place, now that Iraq is selling oil to the world there currency will start to raise in value, and it wont be over night, yes their have been several windows of opportunity and there are plenty of reasons why this should happen but after listening too all this BS for a year, I realized that every single person on here is just guessing, no intel coming out of Iraq no government officials no body knows what is happening, every thing we have read is speculation, so sit back and wait and lets watch this happen and not worry any more, and don't take life too seriously I'm going too work now every one have a great day, and happy independance day.

• Upvote 2

Guys you gotta be realistic here. NEVER is a strong possibility too.

I first heard about this in 2005 and it started in 2003. Some people in banking I talked to back then said it would NEVER happen. They are all 100% correct and get more correct with every passing minute, second, hour, etc.

All you have to do is talk to a forex trader or do a little research and you'll see any kind of overnight get rich quick RV is pure FICTION that was dreamed up by dinar sellers to sell more dinar!! And boy has it worked!! They have sold MILLIONS of dolllars worth since 2003!

after 6 years of this you are right...no one will become rich overnight ..IT TOOK YEARS ....maybe not yet but i have faith..thats called investing ;)

after 6 years of this you are right...no one will become rich overnight ..IT TOOK YEARS ....maybe not yet but i have faith..thats called investing ;)

Sorry dude. Even if you wait 20 years the scammers/pumpers claim it will RV overnight and you'll get a HUGE return or even be rich!! That's NOT how currency works and ask any forex trader they'll tell you.

A scenario where you make money over 6 years would be if the dinar was 1170 dinars to dollar in 2005 and now it's 100 or 200 dinar to a dollar. That's NOT what's happened! The scammers still say it will be a get rich quick overnight RV which is right out of the comic books!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Now that all the dates have come and gone don't let the guru's trick ya again about July 5th.

So what's to fall for? We have to remember this is an investment not a lottery. Do we set dates on our mutual funds or other investment vehicles? I think everyone needs to just back up and enjoy a great holiday and then come back and live life. Too many sitting here all day watching this thing like eggs hatching. I understand what you are saying but this thing has too many complexities to try to grab a date out of the air.

• Upvote 4

Sorry dude. Even if you wait 20 years the scammers/pumpers claim it will RV overnight and you'll get a HUGE return or even be rich!! That's NOT how currency works and ask any forex trader they'll tell you.

A scenario where you make money over 6 years would be if the dinar was 1170 dinars to dollar in 2005 and now it's 100 or 200 dinar to a dollar. That's NOT what's happened! The scammers still say it will be a get rich quick overnight RV which is right out of the comic books!

You just sound like a bitter little man who invested 6 years ago in what he thought was going to be an overnight get rich quick scheme and when it didn't happen for him it just made him into the bitter man he is today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So what's to fall for? We have to remember this is an investment not a lottery. Do we set dates on our mutual funds or other investment vehicles? I think everyone needs to just back up and enjoy a great holiday and then come back and live life. Too many sitting here all day watching this thing like eggs hatching. I understand what you are saying but this thing has too many complexities to try to grab a date out of the air.

Excellent post imo.

• Upvote 1

I am of the same opinion. But seeing how they waited until the very last minute as they seem to always do, and today being Friday which is Iraq's holy day and nothing happens there of Fridays, and then with this being a holiday weekend here, it is very possible this may not show up until Tuesday.

There has always been rumors that supposedly Shabibi wanted a holiday period to do this, and with Iraq having their holiday on Tues and Weds, then Fri their holy day and our 3 day weekend holiday here, plus it all timing in at the end of the month like this, just maybe, this might still show up by Tuesday. So if nothing happens by end of Tuesday then I'll start planning on nothing happening until sometime in 2012.

People that claim that it won't make riches overnight, your right!

Unless you bought 1 day and it decied to R/V the next...

People have been in this for years, so with all that said, it won't be an overnight thing for them. :P

I think to be able to handle the roller coaster ride known as IQD you have to stay grounded.

What we are seeing with the attrition rate of people falling off the Dinar horse the last couple of days are from people who probably bought in on a whim of excitement either as a result of personal friend or associate telling them about the dinar in overly optimistic ways.

I think most people on the forum who are so optimistic that every little detail that comes down the pike means RV happens immediately are just not seasoned yet in the game. There certainly are pumpers out there who have selfish motives in promoting hype but I believe alot of the newbs on the forum just haven't been in this thing long enough like some of us veterans and seen it all before.

We veterans take the highs and lows in stride and know the RV will happen in its time. Hopefully soon but we are not rattled and ready to throw the towel in if it doesn't happen with quickly.

So cut some slack for these guys as they learn from experience how to take all the highs and lows in without falling apart. Many of us were there at one time.

Let them vent a little of their frustration and discouragement without jumping all over them please!

Encouragement for all those discouraged: Good news guys, RV WILL HAPPEN!!!!

We are closer than we have ever been and things are shaping up nicely.

Be prepared to wait until 2012 sometime if necessary. If it happens before then that's even better! Some day we will all be sitting under an umbrella talking about how smart we were to wait this thing out :)

Best of wishes to ALL my Dinar brothers out there!!!

GP

• Upvote 2

But it was at 4000 dinars to the dollar and now 1170 dinar to the dollar. Not sure I would call 8 years a get rich quick overnight RV.

Whats the use of pumping the IQD if you can barely find a place to buy it anymore?? Why, if this were going to go on another 6 months, did the banks stop selling it?? Why is Iraq releasing all these news articles about thier currency , and why would Hilliary be hosting Investment Seminars on Iraq if this was all still SO far away?? Doesnt make sense to me at all..

• Upvote 1