Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KURDS AGREE TO THE RV UNDER ONE MORE CONDITION

The Kurdish people will agree to the RV with one more last minute demand.

Due too and because of recent standoff and WIN over southern Iraq to add their language the Iraqi Dinar.!

They have demanded the US Federal reserve start adding the Kurdish language and picture’s of their leader to the US currency types such as the three dollar bill.

A spokesman for the reserve has already agreed to the term’s under the new demand stated today Qoute—“We here at the FED don’t see any problems doing this immediately due to the fact that “ We do that all the time for the bankers so we see no problem getting it done the American people are very confused and preoccupied with so many other distractions they will never notice. “ unquote

The Kurd’s also stated that they needed all the money’s to match as too not confuse their people any more than they already are……..or the American dinar holders.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Kurdish people will agree to the RV with one more last minute demand.

Due too and because of recent standoff and WIN over southern Iraq to add their language the Iraqi Dinar.!

They have demanded the US Federal reserve start adding the Kurdish language and picture’s of their leader to the US currency types such as the three dollar bill.

A spokesman for the reserve has already agreed to the term’s under the new demand stated today Qoute—“We here at the FED don’t see any problems doing this immediately due to the fact that “ We do that all the time for the bankers so we see no problem getting it done the American people are very confused and preoccupied with so many other distractions they will never notice. “ unquote

The Kurd’s also stated that they needed all the money’s to match as too not confuse their people any more than they already are……..or the American dinar holders.

Really? Please provide a link.:o

This IS a joke right? Sometimes the things done by the "powers that be" are so ridiculous I am not sure if it is for real or not. I am going to assume it is a joke. If so, it is a good one. Very creative ...

:)

smee2

I am lost also on this....are they demanding a U.S note with a Kurdish language? Or are they asking for a 3 dinar note? And why is the fed responding to this request when delarue prints the dinar? I'm lost!

This IS a joke right? Sometimes the things done by the "powers that be" are so ridiculous I am not sure if it is for real or not. I am going to assume it is a joke. If so, it is a good one. Very creative ...

:)

smee2

If it is a joke its genus

• Upvote 1

I've been in coins an currency for decades. Given the length and breadth of the effort that I KNOW is put into the development and implementation of new coins and currency not to mention the LAWS that have to be passed in order for these things to happen, IMO, hell will freeze over before the Kurdish language is inscribed on ANY US currency...for whatever reason.

hahahahahaha you guys -----3 dollar bill-----only one i have ever seen was the one with bill clinton on the face---other words we don`t make a three--------> that 7 dollar bill was hard enough too get use too

I've been in coins an currency for decades. Given the length and breadth of the effort that I KNOW is put into the development and implementation of new coins and currency not to mention the LAWS that have to be passed in order for these things to happen, IMO, hell will freeze over before the Kurdish language is inscribed on ANY US currency...for whatever reason.

Then I expect to see Spanish on our currency in the not to distance future.