Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

end the nonsense

jpandlef3

end the nonsense  

142 members have voted

1. 1. simple poll for the members to remove the trouble makers. the question is if you have more than negative 20 and constantly disrupt the flow here you will be banned.

• good idea
    • bad idea

How about when people can't seem to post in the proper section....perhaps they should be banned immediately

This a a rumor how?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

did not see a poll section most of the nonsense comes out of rumor's so i put it here.

Will post my Cash in rumor tomorrow, and if I can earn a few points in the process, its like collecting green stamps, yo can get as many as you like

but no-one knows where or how to cash them in. The stories just keep getting deeper but you know what............we just keep snapping them

up like fresh meat in front of a long row of vultures......................Yum-Yum!!

Here's what I usually do. I log in at night and just read the "What's New?". It incorpoates posts from all forums that are new. Then, the next evening I check in and do it again with the new stuff. Keeps me up to date on just about everything, and yes, I am retired. Just an old fart from NJ, but thinking hard about Belize if Shabs is good to us.

This is the only dinar forum where it's okay to disagree and now you are wanting to take that away and make this one of those sites where all the posts say the same thing, all in agreement with everything posted. A lot of negatives are given out here for differing opinions. You can come to this forum and get both sides of every issue and, believe it or not, that's a good thing, especially when it comes to this investment. There are very few members on here who are just downright rude. It seems there are a lot of people, though, that have a problem with someone posting or making a comment about something they disagree with. Freedom of speech is a good thing. I think the mods do a good job of taking care of the troublemakers, that's their job. I say thank you, Adam, for allowing all posts, even those you may not agree with.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Even those numbers are low....the constant back and forth between the bible thumpers and the non thumpers alone in a day or 2 could put someone in that category....

All a "rule" like this would accomplish is having different "groups" gang up on a poster or posters or opposing groups that they decide they don't like....much like the proverbial "Salem Witch Hunts" where the good "Christians" of the time gleefully burned anyone who they "deemed" different at the stake......a really Super group of Folks those hard core Christians... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif

I'm a Bible thumper Slade and I don't appreciate you pointing the finger at me like you just did. Now having said that I do agree that it would probably end up as you so eloquently stated, "different "groups" gang up on a poster or posters or opposing groups that they decide they don't like".

Have a blessed day

Pappy

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I see way too many negatives for a reply that people dont like because its not what they want to hear, if you ask me a negative should only be given for behavior, not statements, the same thing with a positive...but lacking any way to enforce that, this is a horrible idea, let people disagree all they want, maybe there should be a file a complaint button though that the mods can refer to to make sure that said person is being rude, 5 verified complaints about rudeness and banning should become a possibility

Edited by wicked93gs
  • Upvote 1

-20 is to easy to get to!! One bad post and you might be there!! I would say -125 to -150 or so!! Everyone has a bad day!!

Maybe 30 in a calendar months time, ban for a month and see if it happens again? There must be some kind of a counter incorporated in posts because it tells you when you have given too many "+"s for a day. Been a victim of that once or twice,

Here's what I usually do. I log in at night and just read the "What's New?". It incorpoates posts from all forums that are new. Then, the next evening I check in and do it again with the new stuff. Keeps me up to date on just about everything, and yes, I am retired. Just an old fart from NJ, but thinking hard about Belize if Shabs is good to us.

hahahaha there ya go....nothing to it :D:lol: :lol:

I'm a Bible thumper Slade and I don't appreciate you pointing the finger at me like you just did. Now having said that I do agree that it would probably end up as you so eloquently stated, "different "groups" gang up on a poster or posters or opposing groups that they decide they don't like".

Have a blessed day

Pappy

the non-believers will never understand, they are not suppose to understand......sabe?

• Downvote 3

I would say if there is a meter of performance if you have -XXXX (four digits) then you are irrecoverable but that is simple whether people like what you say. It isn't a popularity contest. You get the good with the bad.

I think instead of creating a "nanny rule" we should be adults :tiphat: and discriminate :confused: for ourselves. If I click onto a topic and the generator has over -1,000,000,000 :excl: then if I believe what they say then I am not being educated or rational in my belief.

And even being a Hard Core Christian I still have issues with other Hard Core Christians and agree with some Hard Core Atheists. but not necessarily on issues of belief but on issues of dinar. :D

Also I do have a big mouth :blink: so I am sure one day my little + will become a major minus in a heart beat :huh: .

I mean to be banned for one bad midnight taco :surgeon:

Ban by rude, personal and, threatening comments. Can't ban based on negs because a poster may be respectufl but not a popular theory to some and they use the negs to express it. Some keep grounded and give a neg for being disrespectful or disrupting productive conversations. Then some give negs regardless of contents simply because they take personal issue with the author.

I think a pinned guidline for negs and positives could clarify.

You like the post/speculation..give plus 1

Dislike the speculation...participate and respond with yours and or simply move on- don't give neg or positive

Neg a person if they are pushing boundries regarding rudeness or inappropriate content.

use "Report the post" if its over the top rude, personal or combative.

I never looked at negs to address disagreement on specuation...just poster abrassiveness but some do on theory alone.

• Upvote 2

Ban by rude, personal and, threatening comments. Can't ban based on negs because a poster may be respectufl but not a popular theory to some and they use the negs to express it. Some keep grounded and give a neg for being disrespectful or disrupting productive conversations. Then some give negs regardless of contents simply because they take personal issue with the author.

I think a pinned guidline for negs and positives could clarify.

You like the post/speculation..give plus 1

Dislike the speculation...participate and respond with yours and or simply move on- don't give neg or positive

Neg a person if they are pushing boundries regarding rudeness or inappropriate content.

use "Report the post" if its over the top rude, personal or combative.

I never looked at negs to address disagreement on specuation...just poster abrassiveness but some do on theory alone.

Yep, one of the best posts I've read all week!! I agree completely. The folks that think saying disrespectful, rude things to other posters is 'okay' are going to be penalized or banned through the watchful eyes of our mods. Every member here can also help by reporting those few who choose to be plain nasty. I'm so tired of reading the trash these negative people have put out here lately that I am seriously considering going VIP to get the scoop on where things really are and that's it.

• Upvote 3

IMO, bad idea. A good forum needs the checks and balances, therefore what is negative to one, it is possitive to another. If one encounters a "Chairborne Ranger," then one has the power to counteract the situation. Scroll down with the mouse wheel and keep on truckin! That's what I do. Peace. GLTA and GO RV.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 1

Hi there! What part of NJ? I'm an old fart from NJ too! :D

What about Grand Cayman instead of Belize? my son said it's horrible there; they'll kill you for a can of coke.

Would you just take a vacation to G Cayman, with non RV dinars and open an acct or? can you take dinars after they have rv' d and put them in an act. Not cashing them in USA, depositing them over there?

thanks for your view on this

Even those numbers are low....the constant back and forth between the bible thumpers and the non thumpers alone in a day or 2 could put someone in that category....

All a "rule" like this would accomplish is having different "groups" gang up on a poster or posters or opposing groups that they decide they don't like....much like the proverbial "Salem Witch Hunts" where the good "Christians" of the time gleefully burned anyone who they "deemed" different at the stake......a really Super group of Folks those hard core Christians... :lol::lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Yep I got over 35 for commenting that George was wrong. I didn't bash him at all. I simply stated the date has passed and he was wrong, but people keep trying to figure out a way to make his prediction come true.

• Downvote 1

Hi there! What part of NJ? I'm an old fart from NJ too! biggrin.gif

What about Grand Cayman instead of Belize? my son said it's horrible there; they'll kill you for a can of coke.

Would you just take a vacation to G Cayman, with non RV dinars and open an acct or? can you take dinars after they have rv' d and put them in an act. Not cashing them in USA, depositing them over there?

thanks for your view on this

Did some research on a whole lot of places and found Belize to my liking. They have a nice sized community of ex-pat Americans and Canandians there, plus their language is English, they use US$, and their banks operate under a little better rules than the glorified Swiss banks (ie: no reporting, etc.). Never heard any dissent as your son speaks of. Has he been there? Everything I have heard is quite the opposite.

As far as cash in is concerned, I'll probably just pay the taxes in the US. I know you may feel that is stupid, but I am a very "loyal to my country" type person. Besides, after I pay taxes and gift, I'm looking at maybe $750K, mainly because I have three adult kids I want to leave a legacy to before I kick.

By the way, I'm way down South Joisey. Only about 40 miles or so from Cape May Point, and you can't go much farther south than that without swimming.

I'll look up Grand Cayman and read some reports from this travel sight I belong to, see what people say. Put your email on my wall or whatever you call it here and I'll get back to you within a couple of days. Gotta spend some time with those three kids I was talking about starting in about one hour.