Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the Guru's

hitman

Yes The DFI is extended till May 20th 2011 ... Yes the guru's wrong again..... However, with the funds under protection, might be a good thing for the RV.

Be careful, the pumpers will be coming out of the woodwork tomorrow ..... make sure that you are the first on line at the currency exchange to buy more dinar.... I read Athena's post ( and for those that have questioned) HE is a Greek Goddess with male parts..... Said it was a go for tonight and if you really want a belly laugh read his post UN f in believable..... Remember in all the time I have read his posts he has never been wrong.... nor has Okie, Blaino, Tony, Terryk, Stevel, Ray and Frank can never be wrong he starts his chat off with a prayer and ends with one.... Like God has a trillion dinar and the Good Lord is waiting to cash in like the rest of us.

I am posting these names for one reason and one reason only.... to stop the rumors, lies and their agenda to get everyone that is a newbie to run out and buy dinar....

Another thing they are starting to pump the Viet Nam Dong,....... Okie, Terry K and some others are going to try and make money on the dong now.

Be wise and do your own research

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Everyone understand the confusion is going to get to a level we have never seen. The gurus all have their own agendas. One way to stop a go portion of the chatter is everyone stop cutting and adding guru noise from other sites...

Let's go RV

Sorry Buddy, but the gurus don't have their own agendas--you give them too much credit. If I can draw an analogy, it might make it will be easier to understand. Vince McMahon became a billionaire out of Greenwich, CT with Titan Sports, being the WWF. The wresting matches were scripted per his creative instructions, culminating in several "Wrestlemania" pay for TV events. Such is the scenario we've experienced over the past several years with the dinar dealers scripting and dictating to the dinar website owners and so-called gurus - with steady calls for a RV, but with Wrestlemania type events like November of "09, March of '10, December of '10, and now June of '11. How many dinars have been sold leading up to June 30th over the last several weeks ? You would be amazed at the answer.

• Upvote 1

How many dinars have been sold leading up to June 30th over the last several weeks ? You would be amazed at the answer.

End Quote

I'd tend to say... A lot.... Are you saying that it's not so? Thanks.

I'm saying to triple your estimate and you will still be way short of the number sold.

Sorry Buddy, but the gurus don't have their own agendas--you give them too much credit. If I can draw an analogy, it might make it will be easier to understand. Vince McMahon became a billionaire out of Greenwich, CT with Titan Sports, being the WWF. The wresting matches were scripted per his creative instructions, culminating in several "Wrestlemania" pay for TV events. Such is the scenario we've experienced over the past several years with the dinar dealers scripting and dictating to the dinar website owners and so-called gurus - with steady calls for a RV, but with Wrestlemania type events like November of "09, March of '10, December of '10, and now June of '11. How many dinars have been sold leading up to June 30th over the last several weeks ? You would be amazed at the answer.

EXACTLY. The entire mythical RV concept was simply dreamed up by the dinar sellers to scam innocent people!!

This is a LONG term investment guys! We are talking many years and even DECADES!! It is NOT a get rich quick scheme which is what most people seem to be looking to get out of it!

Even after years and decades you're talking about a 5% to 50% increase give or take a little. NOTHING like 1000%+!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1