Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There you have it folks no RV 5/2012

navypilotbear

Media Note

Office of the Spokesperson

Washington, DC

June 30, 2011

The United States has completed its evaluation of Iraq's ongoing efforts to finalize the full and effective transition to a post-Development Fund for Iraq mechanism by June 30, 2011. Recognizing positive developments in this regard, including progress in resolving outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, and in accordance with the President’s May 17, 2011 Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq, the President has determined to continue these arrangements for the full twelve month period ending on May 20, 2012. As a result, the prohibitions contained in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq, the accounts, assets, and property held by the Central Bank of Iraq, and Iraqi petroleum-related products, which are in addition to the sovereign immunity accorded Iraq under otherwise applicable law, will remain in effect until May 20, 2012. Iraq has made significant strides in resolving its outstanding international liabilities and continues to work towards returning Iraq to the international standing it held prior to the Saddam Hussein regime.

http://www.state.gov...1/06/167387.htm

Read more:

See you all next year :angry:

Edited by navypilotbear
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Media Note

Washington, DC

June 30, 2011

The United States has completed its evaluation of Iraq's ongoing efforts to finalize the full and effective transition to a post-Development Fund for Iraq mechanism by June 30, 2011. Recognizing positive developments in this regard, including progress in resolving outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, and in accordance with the President’s May 17, 2011 Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq, the President has determined to continue these arrangements for the full twelve month period ending on May 20, 2012. As a result, the prohibitions contained in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq, the accounts, assets, and property held by the Central Bank of Iraq, and Iraqi petroleum-related products, which are in addition to the sovereign immunity accorded Iraq under otherwise applicable law, will remain in effect until May 20, 2012. Iraq has made significant strides in resolving its outstanding international liabilities and continues to work towards returning Iraq to the international standing it held prior to the Saddam Hussein regime.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1QonFmFjC

See you all next year angry.gif

LMAO see you next year ill be cashing out this year hehehe

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Media Note

Washington, DC

June 30, 2011

Read more:

See you all next year :angry: your late bro we posted and talked for hours about this earlier!!! -100

I think it's real simple from here on out. One we get confirmation the lower denoms are beginning to be distributed, we'll see the RV. Although, the RV may happen just before that announcement. So stop listening to the dip ships. Remember, the Rv is NOT delayed. This has been planned for some time and will happen when it is supposed to happen.

• Upvote 3

Hey, redsand... I will be in branson saturday! So you bet, branson is on! And Table rock lake is absolutely great this time of year.... Planning on a great time with friends and family over the 4th, not thinking about RV, RD, Lop, No Lop, and I am definitely not staying grounded, cause its boating time! I, for one, think its time to kick back for a long weekend, focus on family and friends, and unwind a little. Bacon and eggs cooked on the boat in the morning, BBQ at night, and lots of water sports in between. In other words, I think I will take a break! You guys have a great fourth, and celebrate our independence.

• Upvote 1

in addition....people need to read EO 13364 and do some serious thinking as to what it is protecting and who is to benefit...as in ownership of CBI??? Duh :blink: Looks like everbody has a theory...a theory with little or no research with mostly opinions being voiced....there are some folks that don't believe that the Rothschilds have over 500 trillion dollars in their possession, over half the world's wealth, that they control many of the major banks and all central banks excepting 3 or 4, they control many of the major corporations, too many politicians, the UN and GOD only knows what else. These people and their cronies are hell-bent on one world government with their families in the drivers seat.

Why do you think presidents get elected when they lose by a large majority of popular votes, why are our schools teaching 5th graders about condoms, why are same sex marriages and *** rights pushed down the majority of Americans throat (over 90% of Americans are against it but 10% rule but the media, controlled and owned by guess who, would have you believe 50% of us approve), why are our borders being left open to illegal immigrants (quit calling them all mexicans), drug runners and criminals, why is homeland security turning their back on Arizona and yet having airport security frisk and fondle old ladies and children to see if they have a .45 or a bomb in their undies, why does the liberal left think American sportsmen and home owners should give up their guns (has no one told them that guns don't kill people? people kill people) and on and on the merry go round goes, why has an idiotic health bill been passed that will ruin a lot of businesses, and how will the collapse of the good old USD affect our country......could all this moral and political decay be just another method of conditioning us for the future.

I realize there will be one or two people that will start their pea brained bashing about people screaming conpiracy theories but guess what...the above is not theory, it's facts. The majority of you already know it's true because you see it, sense it and have done your homework. You will either agree or maybe keep your opinion to yourself.

It's time to quit bashing rich people. If it wasn't for rich people the world would suffer more than it is. Bash the super, super elite rich that you now work for. The greedy, selfish, no moral bunch that have never known the sweat of working for a living. They have been able to keep you on their payroll. Think about it...you pay more than your share of taxes.

I've ranted too long but folks if you love your family, your friends, and your country and most of all GOD...please do your due diligence and look at things outside of the box you have been living in. Don't let the media do your thinking. Don't let the education system teach your children things that are against your morals.

I've said it before and I stand by it...I truly believe you have been conditioned about this RV so you will finally give up, get out and go about your daily grind. The elite did not expect this many "common" people would find out about this. They don't want us to prosper and they don't give a rats fart about you, me or the Iraqi people. I believe the super rich have more control over this than we realize.Think outside the box folks and realize that maybe, just maybe things are not as black and white as you thought. There just may be some grey areas with stranger than fiction reality attached.

This delay might allow "certain" interests to do more exploration in Iraq to determine where more black gold waits. That would also allow time for the best contracts to the major players to be signed, etc. (just a thought).

So sorry if I offended anyone. If I bored you...you shouldn't have read this far. I'm hoping for an rv soon but regardless they are not making me give up and don't let them force you out either. My last post for awhile and thank all of you who have befriended me...you are a wondeful bunch of folks and I'm blessed and proud to be in this investment with you. GOD bless and never give up!!! :shakehead:

moderators if you need to move it...do it.

• Upvote 4

Hey, redsand... I will be in branson saturday! So you bet, branson is on! And Table rock lake is absolutely great this time of year.... Planning on a great time with friends and family over the 4th, not thinking about RV, RD, Lop, No Lop, and I am definitely not staying grounded, cause its boating time! I, for one, think its time to kick back for a long weekend, focus on family and friends, and unwind a little. Bacon and eggs cooked on the boat in the morning, BBQ at night, and lots of water sports in between. In other words, I think I will take a break! You guys have a great fourth, and celebrate our independence.

Just came back. Water high, fish are deep.

Enjoy!