Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is DONE!!!!!! says athena????

* highhopes (ATHENA SAYS ITS DONE): PTR 6/30/11 3:52PM

June 30th, 2011 07:00 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

athena] wow wow wow

[athena] it is done and official

[athena] I can not say when it will show but it is showing live now

[athena] on Forex

[athena] this is it folks

[athena] I can’t say rate but I believe Al stated it last night

[athena] I assure you it is real this time

[athena] You can not see it yet

[athena] you will soon

[athena] They are parting down big time

[athena] My guy has access to the screen

[athena] and he knows people

[athena] I will not say when you will see it but soon

[athena] no they are already parting

[aceman] athena on a scale of one to ten how sure are you of this?

[athena] aceman 1000

[athena] I am not about to tell you who it is

[athena] rv

[glryan10] athena question how can they be selling dinar yet???

[athena] because it in not out to public yet

[cjswest] athena sandbox pulled the switch or UST?

[athena] cjswest ones in control

[NavyVet] athena – $20?

[athena] NavyVet 5.25 maybe ph

[athena] back

[athena] this is so awesome

[athena] it is live now and you will see it soon

[jgem] rubykay Wel…. what cha’ gonna’ do then? We are going to say it’s done until we see it if we are told it’s done.

[athena] jgem few hours ago

[Doc McCoy] athena Will we have a great 4TH???

[athena] Doc McCoy yes

[gator4ever] athena from your fingertip to Gods ears my friend

[athena] gator4ever you have to know where it came from and you would know its real

[athena] shabibi did what he said he would

[msjeta1] athena if its live how long before they shut it down and post do we have any idea?

[athena] msjeta1 not saying

[rhema] athena , when will WE see the rate???

[athena] rhema soon

[masterblaster] athena athena athena woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[athena] masterblaster hey buddy its real this time

[dennis] Athena any chance this could be a false alarm and some kind of testing of the system?????

[athena] dennis nope

[sandinar] athena If it’s real pinch me

[athena] sandinar pinch

[athena] dong is not going

[jgem] athena So Iraq made the 30th deadline, correct?

[athena] jgem yes

[sully2781] athena didn’t Al say it was live on the Forex the other night on the call. Is this something different?

[athena] sully2781 different

[athena] RJinAZ wait for email from Ty

LINK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you read the end of the post and put 2+2 together, you'll know who the puppets are and who the puppeteer is with respect to most of these not so intelligent "gurus"--anyone can read the script they're given in telemarketing or internet sales.

Hey Primma: I've read your not so pleasant posts, and from someone who has only been a member for a little over a month, and I am trying to figure out why you're here.

HEHE! ok everyone go check all the forex sites.....nothing has changed. What is this chick smoking???:o

You would think just after a few of these Wolf Cries, the followers would be dropping like flies. Are people that dense to continue to follow people who seem to know nothing of what they speak? ..... :huh: Oh, wait, Nevermind, Obama WAS elected. you know how that Hopie Changie thing still fooling people.

• Upvote 3

Make up your mind ... is it "live" or not ... don't know what athena's definition of "live" is :lol::lol:

Right... Know what I'm saying? "Secret Intel" where some of his "connections" are (allegedly) able to watch stuff on the screen while everybody else cannot...Yeah right.....They check screens on another planet, just for a change.

• Downvote 1

You would think just after a few of these Wolf Cries, the followers would be dropping like flies. Are people that dense to continue to follow people who seem to know nothing of what they speak? ..... :huh: Oh, wait, Nevermind, Obama WAS elected. you know how that Hopie Changie thing still fooling people.

Amen!

Right... Know what I'm saying? "Secret Intel" where some of his "connections" are (allegedly) able to watch stuff on the screen while everybody else cannot...Yeah right.....They check screens on another planet, just for a change.

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't matter what system someone is using or what level they are, including market makers....no one has the ability to see things other people can't.

My $0.02!

I get my smokie from OKIE and my real good chit from Athena. I mean he's got the supa stupa dank rumors bro. If you want to get blown out of your mind get you some Athena rumor. It's the bomb diggity yo.

Sorry, I'm feeling a little hip hop today.

• Upvote 1