Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De la Rue machine - request for banks where you've found one - city and state please

archduke

To all fellow dinarians - a request to share where there are banking centers or branches that have de la Rue machines on the premises in order to help direct holders to locations where instant verification can occur rather than sending them out for verification (as reputed to be the practice at several banks cited so far). Thanks in advance for sharing. Please list city and state, and if possible, specific branch.

Archduke

My Computer shows three so far, Irving TX, Dulles VA, Albany NY Link http://www.delarue.com/AboutUs/CompanyOverview/WhereWeOperate/

Bank of America, downtown Dallas, Texas. Chase Bank, Plano, Texas. Hope this helps you. I know for a fact they have the machines. If I were you, I wouldn't bother calling. I think all banks are fed up with anything to do with dinar at this point.

I asked a Chase banker the same question about which branches had delarue machines in June 2011. His response was that they had an influx of inquiries about delarue machines back in Dec 2010 and every month since......his answer was simple....every week for the past few years we have been told that Iraq was getting ready to increase their currency, and as of yet that has not occurred. Putting the cart before the horse has not proven to be successful here, so it might make more sense to wait until this event occurs, and then worry about cashing in.......its very unlikely a county would increase their currency and give the currency holders a 24 hour window to cash in......

just his two cents. But he has been spot on so far.

• Upvote 1

To all fellow dinarians - a request to share where there are banking centers or branches that have de la Rue machines on the premises in order to help direct holders to locations where instant verification can occur rather than sending them out for verification (as reputed to be the practice at several banks cited so far). Thanks in advance for sharing. Please list city and state, and if possible, specific branch.

Archduke

You won't have to "hunt" when the RV hits...instead, use your time "wisely", before cashing out, contact a tax attorney or a CPA to find out how you will be handling your "investment". Good Luck to everyone...and have a good RV!!!

Edited by jbbdolphins

Archduke

Chase bank, las vegas,nv. Ive walked in a fe

w branches around town and ive seen de la rue CHANGE machines if that means anything.

Archduke

Southern California, Pacific Western Bank in Murrieta has the machine on the premesis.

It would be nice to keep this thread open and have people post where the Delaru machines are so that way we can keep track of them.. It would be nice to know where the machines are in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin.. that way I would know where to go on my RnR to cash in...

Go rv

God Bless America

Excellent idea....let's keep the thread active. IMO, the major banks won't be forthcoming with info on Delarue machine locations until after the RV is announced. Then, you may have to use your number of dinar to exchance as leverage to get their agreement to disclose, and let you go to, a location (state or regional bank hdqtrs, or other) where you can have your dinar authenticated and counted while you wait....preferably, as you watch.

Archduke

I think people are hilarious. Always worrying about post RV stuff before the RV even happens. I remember when we were all worried about where the closest De La Rue machine was back in 2009.

• Upvote 1

***///BSB***///

LUIGI n' YEARIGHT - 'Ol Sarge's picks for the BESTEST ANSWERS EVER for this post! :D

Counterfeiting is mainly a problem in Iran, NK & Iraq. De La Rue machines are a must for the region but not for the West. Our foreign currencies are pre-screened by law before they are traded at any bank, FOREX & licenced money traders. Yes, once in a rare time, a counterfeit will get past they system but it is rare.

Again...no worries. Our current conterfeit machines are up to the challenge. Just make sure you have two picture I.D. cards with you & proof of purchase if possible. Proof of purchase & date will make a huge difference at tax time. Your bank transactions over $500 after RV will be recorded with the IRS. We are talking 15% vs 30% taxes, here. Not exactly chump change.