Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Prophecy - No dates or rates, but...

Richguy

Kim Clement is a self proclaimed prophet. (Oh no!! Not another George Robinson!!!) I know, I know. I'm not saying he is or isn't. And by the way, those of you who are quick to judge George Robinson who I believe is a genuine and sincere Christian. "JUDGE NOT! LEST YE BE JUDGED" And that's all I have to say about that. Anyway, on yesterday's broadcast at about 41 minutes and 20 seconds he said the following:

By the way, I’m hearing something in the Spirit. What is the dinari?....pause…(nods head as someone seems to tell him)…Okay, hasn’t been time…hasn’t been time..Sudden change (snaps fingers). So for those that are invested, I cannot tell you to do this or to purchase them, but for those that are holding on, uh, nothing, nothing, nothing and then SUDDENDLY something….

It appears he did not even know what dinar was, but was just repeating what he was hearing in the Spirit. The fact that he said 'dinari' instead of 'dinar' actually lends credence to his word in my book. Anyway, just putting it out there. The link to the video is below. Remember, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

http://kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Richguy,

I am a Holy Roller Christian who does believe in prophesies, though I'm not a fan of Kim Clement, but he did prophesied the New Orleans hurricane and flood, look it up on his web page, it may still be there. I can only hope this is as accurate as that one was.

God bless, thanks for the post,

Thankudad (Delia)

• Upvote 5

Kim Clement is a self proclaimed prophet. (Oh no!! Not another George Robinson!!!) I know, I know. I'm not saying he is or isn't. And by the way, those of you who are quick to judge George Robinson who I believe is a genuine and sincere Christian. "JUDGE NOT! LEST YE BE JUDGED" And that's all I have to say about that. Anyway, on yesterday's broadcast at about 41 minutes and 20 seconds he said the following:

By the way, I’m hearing something in the Spirit. What is the dinari?....pause…(nods head as someone seems to tell him)…Okay, hasn’t been time…hasn’t been time..Sudden change (snaps fingers). So for those that are invested, I cannot tell you to do this or to purchase them, but for those that are holding on, uh, nothing, nothing, nothing and then SUDDENDLY something….

It appears he did not even know what dinar was, but was just repeating what he was hearing in the Spirit. The fact that he said 'dinari' instead of 'dinar' actually lends credence to his word in my book. Anyway, just putting it out there. The link to the video is below. Remember, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

http://kimclement.tv...87&nowshowing=1

Matt. 7:1 is the most quoted verse in the Bible. Usually quoted out of context as you have just used it.

Watched the "show" and noticed later the speaker slipped and mentioned that he had been talking to his friends about the dinar. Nope, not a true prophet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And by the way, those of you who are quick to judge George Robinson who I believe is a genuine and sincere Christian. "JUDGE NOT! LEST YE BE JUDGED" And that's all I have to say about that.

End Quote

Right. There's nothing more to say about GR. He was wrong. Period.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Matt. 7:1 is the most quoted verse in the Bible. Usually quoted out of context as you have just used it.

Watched the "show" and noticed later the speaker slipped and mentioned that he had been talking to his friends about the dinar. Nope, not a true prophet.

Matthew 7:1 is the most quoted verse in the Bible is it? And here I thought it was John 3:16. And speaking of context, maybe you should read it a little closer before you judge this man.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

How's that for context?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Matthew 7:1 is the most quoted verse in the Bible is it? And here I thought it was John 3:16. And speaking of context, maybe you should read it a little closer before you judge this man.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

How's that for context?

Exasperatingly irrelevant

• Upvote 2

More quacks...sheeesh! God is not the author of confusion. When God speaks there is no "let me see", room for trying to understand what He is saying. Stay away from the deceived...dam they are everywhere!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

More quacks...sheeesh! God is not the author of confusion. When God speaks there is no "let me see", room for trying to understand what He is saying. Stay away from the deceived...dam they are everywhere!

When you HEAR GOD, please let me know.

I am in the medical field now, and can get you the professional help you need.

If you feel I am being a little rough, just go to any hospital ER and let someone know you can hear God talking.

72 Hour vacation minimum

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

When you HEAR GOD, please let me know.

I am in the medical field now, and can get you the professional help you need.

If you feel I am being a little rough, just go to any hospital ER and let someone know you can hear God talking.

72 Hour vacation minimum

ROFL. You misunderstood my post. Go back an reread it. My point is these people are NOT hearing Gods voice when they think or interpret. To think I gave you a + for your dumas post...jeesh surrounded by dumases!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It appears he did not even know what dinar was, but was just repeating what he was hearing in the Spirit. The fact that he said 'dinari' instead of 'dinar' actually lends credence to his word in my book.

The denarius was a form of currency referenced in the Bible -- see Matthew 22:19 (NIV) -- Jesus asks to see a coin and they give him a denarius. Other versions of the scriptures refer to this as a penny.

I like Kim. I've watched him over the years give words over people, churches and even nations. They come true. He even prophesied 9/11 several years before it happened and many things regarding the Iraq war that have all come to pass.

Krucialmix . . . God is the one that calls the prophets . . . look at the five-fold ministry . . . apostle, prophet,evangelist, pastor and teacher. Ephesians 4:11. Also, He says that He will not do anything until He first reveals it to His prophets. He always has and always will. Peace.

• Upvote 1

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT A MAN OF GOD! 1 CHRONICLES 16;2 TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM. IT IS DANGEROUS TO ATTACK A TRUE MAN OF GOD!!!

KIM CLEMENT IS A PROPHET. HE HAS GIVEN WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE PAST AND HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1