Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you Adam Montana and Staff,

I truly appreciate all you have done for me. It seems surreal that this is finally over. But not so much so that I cant wait to hit the ground running. I am so glad I found your site and decided to join. I will be in contact in a month or so after the dust settles. I plan on being fully entiltled in several more investments in Iraq by the time you are ready for Belize.

Take care and may God bless you and your families in a way only He can.

Love and Light,

Quietlearner.

[quote name=Quietlearner' date='3 :blink: 0 June 2011 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1309481418' post='552308]

I truly appreciate all you have done for me. It seems surreal that this is finally over. But not so much so that I cant wait to hit the ground running. I am so glad I found your site and decided to join. I will be in contact in a month or so after the dust settles. I plan on being fully entiltled in several more investments in Iraq by the time you are ready for Belize.

Love and Light,

Quietlearner.

Finally over? Did I miss something? :blink:

Love and Light,

Quietlearner.

What happened? Care to let us know? What exactly is "over" ? Thanks.

The RV its done didnt you hear, we should be cashing out on the 5th

Here is the lik: http://donotpromoteothersites.com/our-blog.html

The rate is 5.25 to start

Are you serious? Nothing is "done". Did you receive from Adam? No you didn't.

Ok.. I just read your post now that it was a joke.

Edited by umbertino