Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No. Just like Networth and a few others here have said I have done my own research by reading, talking to bankers and forex traders and then looking at the HUNDREDS of false predictions by the "gurus" and realized the RV is a scam dreamed up by dinar sellers and pumpers!!

That is very obvious when you do the research!! I would ask you to prove me wrong but you CAN'T since the RV is a scam!! Long term investment is what this is and you'll likey only see a gain of a few percentage points over years and decades!

It`s only obvious to narrow minded people who obviously used Guru info as part of their research.I for one have not.I also do not believe alot of the news or intel that is fed to the masses on this site and others.Some is very good,but not all.If you want to learn,read histories of currencies of the past,countries that have been devasted by war and how their currency evolved afterwards.I believe most of what we are being told through ALL dinar websites and even official news articles is propaganda,smoke and mirrors and alot of times downright bull"/$%.

But hey,for a hundred bucks you could have got on this ride and enjoyed it no matter what the outcome.Guess some are way too cool and prefer being negative.

Cheers,

Sparky

I do understand some of the frustration with this type of investment. I also know that there are other ways to look at this from the outsider that is looking for a place to invest their hard earned money. Most of the investments have the risk reward factor that each of us have to decide is it REALLY FOR ME OR NOT??? Do I understand all that I can before I put my money into this type of risk reward situation? It has been

stated that you need to only invest what you and your family can afford and I do believe that is very key to our emotions towards this forum and sometimes to the individuals on this site. If the answer is YES and you want to go down the road with this investment that is great. If your answer is NO then that is great too. If you said YES and now your are having second thoughts and you do not have the stomach to view this as a possible long term investment then cash in your dinar and cut your losses. No hard feelings really we all will respect you for the decisions made.

Investments and deals are like buses, if you do not like the first one or the second one after you look it over then just wait a bit there will be another one that you will feel more comfortable with soon.

Go RV and HAPPY 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get the # of Nut Job's therapist because you obviously have issues. Dont go away mad....just go away.

ROFLMAO! :lol:

Just as Foghorn Leghorn would have said. Priceless.

Hey Way- I really don't get your point..you have been a member for 15 days - you first heard about the dinar in 2005 and never bought any. You have followed the dinar story for 6 years now and you have none. Very strange. You need to get a life...