Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No. Just like Networth and a few others here have said I have done my own research by reading, talking to bankers and forex traders and then looking at the HUNDREDS of false predictions by the "gurus" and realized the RV is a scam dreamed up by dinar sellers and pumpers!!

That is very obvious when you do the research!! I would ask you to prove me wrong but you CAN'T since the RV is a scam!! Long term investment is what this is and you'll likey only see a gain of a few percentage points over years and decades!

Ive never heard Networth call this a scam. Most of the people that dont think it will RV overnight believe that it is an investment and will have a positive return in time. You're truley in a class of your own so congrats on that. IMO...All the facts and research point to this being a good investment when Iraq gets it's act together. Prove to us (with facts) how it's a scam and you may get one of those negatives back.

I gotta be honest and I'm trying not to bash but I'm tired of people who feel this INVESTMENT is actually a free winning lotto ticket that they are entitled to. There are no guarantee's in life and if you bought dinar as anything other than an investment then you are probably in it for the wrong reason. We all need to realize that the blessing will come from the things we will be able to do to help others if and when a RV takes place. Stop being upset that this thing didn't happen yesterday, After all....patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, etc etc etc..

Love it Thurman!!! Well said as usual. Although I wouldn't mind if some folks didn't spread the word so much to everyone that this is a "snooze or you lose" investment.

You need to get the # of Nut Job's therapist because you obviously have issues. Dont go away mad....just go away.

:D

That's not true at all! What if you're just curious about the dinar? That's how I started out and I bet there are others on here who don't own any but came on here to see if it's legit. There are MILLIONS of people, if not BILLIONS of people, on the internet so it's perfectly okay if they come on here just to see if the dinar is a good investment.

Looking at all the missed RV dates and negative posts on here plus the reality of how currrency works many people would be turned off from buying dinar.

If you have no vested interest why are you here? Can't you go join your neighborhood watch program or something to get your noble fix? Bizarre.

• Upvote 3

ID will happen. It will be a LOP & a RV. When it does happen, will you become a millionaire overnight? No way. Allow the ID to LOP & RV by year's end then float against the Dollar. After two years you will have some money. This is a long term investment even after LOP & RV. This is no different than your 401K. Get rich slowly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I gotta be honest and I'm trying not to bash but I'm tired of people who feel this INVESTMENT is actually a free winning lotto ticket that they are entitled to. There are no guarantee's in life and if you bought dinar as anything other than an investment then you are probably in it for the wrong reason. We all need to realize that the blessing will come from the things we will be able to do to help others if and when a RV takes place. Stop being upset that this thing didn't happen yesterday, After all....patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, etc etc etc....

Peace

Couldn't have said it any better, thanks for the post! :D

If you really want to help people why don't you volunteer in your community? I'm sure you could help in a soup kitchen or collecting donations. Habitat for Humanity is very nice imho. My point is why do you wade into an ocean to swim against the current? I don't think you intend to help anyone and you are just here to stir up trouble and draw attention to yourself. Most people here are adults and can make choices on their own, the consequences of that is part of a learning process. If this investment isn't for you-fine, it may be alright for those with higher risk tolerance than you obviously have. People make money everyday trading forex, is that a scam also? It's a rhetorical question as I don't want you to answer that either. Nevertheless, I wish you well and good luck with your journey. ;)

I really loved ur post! It applies to a few others here as well-good job........................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

I gotta be honest and I'm trying not to bash but I'm tired of people who feel this INVESTMENT is actually a free winning lotto ticket that they are entitled to. There are no guarantee's in life and if you bought dinar as anything other than an investment then you are probably in it for the wrong reason. We all need to realize that the blessing will come from the things we will be able to do to help others if and when a RV takes place. Stop being upset that this thing didn't happen yesterday, After all....patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, etc etc etc....

Peace

Man two great posts in one thread-thankyou very much,well said!..............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

WayCoolJR........................So you have no skin in the game..................You have your nose in but no skin..............As I thought when I read some of your other posts.

BOY..................Do you have any idea how many peeps like you this forum has dealt with? Too many................and you wonder why you keep getting resistance from the people here. Really? Why ?

What makes a person like you tick little fella? What forces this behaviour out of you? You have been flirting with the idea of getting in since as you say 2005 and yet you discovered through your fact finding mission that this is all a scam. I glad you were satisfied with your study and feel the way YOU do. You covered your bases and have been lucky not to be sucked into the scam. Good for you.............I am proud of you for doing your due dlilagence. Now what?

Why are you still involved if you feel it is a scam? Most rational or reasonable folks would just move on satisfied that they themselves are not going to be lead down the road to ruin. But not you. You are on this forum playing your own little whistle. Trying to spread the word that this,...........This is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What do you get from your efforts.

Not that you don't know already but this is a forum based on the possibility of a profit from the RV of Iraqi currency. That is the reson all of the people are here except for you. You don't believe in the investment. You are not involved as you own no Dinar. You are here for what reason? Even your little excuse of currency study isn't a valid reason as there are many other sources on the subject that you could reference to learn what you want to know. Plus considering that till right now most info blasted out on the net from these forums has never been correct. I'd say if you were learning about currency trading........well this ain't the place. Don't get me wrong. These forums can be useful and do reveal information about Iraq that is valid and useful but ..................but if you are wanting the nuts and bolts on currency trading I suggest you try a Forex training course or even a University level study for the absolutes with regards to education on Economics. and currency trading......But instead You are here on DV........Why?

Some of us would like this to be a serious investment with possibilities.......you know like acting and discussing this seriously. No God or partisan politics..No personal attacking and just reasonable and serious discussion on the subject of making a profit off OUR......not YOUR investment....Remember?.....You don't have any Dinar. But here you are. What do you get from your involvment here in a forum dedicated to what you don't believe is legit and is by your own research and admission's is a scam of which you have never been stupid enough to buy into. So again...............Why are you here?

We...........That is I and others would like to be able to discuss what we HAVE invested in and I for one don't want to have to deal with the likes of people like you when I do so. But when something is posted that you don't agree with you of course post a response sure to interrupt the discussion. Why? It would seem that as a non-investor you will not add to our discussion and as such you are really here to harass those that do believe. Is that what your you want to do? Harass us all when we see things differently from you? I don't appreciate your interrupting our discussions. Many others here as well don't either and that is apparent by the responses you invoke to your little snide comments..........Like I never bought any Dinars because I KNOW THIS IS ALL A SCAM !! The only thing you don't say is YOU MORONS. So again..................WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I know you are gonna respond to this posting and as such I hope you lay out your case. Who you are and your level of expertise. How old are you? What is your employment.....does your employment bring any insight to OUR investment........Yatta Yatta Yatta. Because if you can make a case for your not being invested and why we should not be invested then by all means MAKE your case. Please provide links and resource materials and proof of what it is that will convince me that I should even regard you as my GURU.............You are after all the GURU of do not invest in a scam GURU are you not? Plus please explain your motivation and what it is that gets you off being the voice of your position.......You seem darned sure that this is all wrong and as such TELL US ALL WHY WE SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU !!!! Here's your chance.

Otherwise as W.C. Fields once said......................"Get away Sonny.....Your bothering me." Because if you are just some egotistical smarmy lttle know it all who likes to come in here and harass the daylights out of everybody here who disagrees with your opinion then all you ARE doing is harassing us and for that you ought to be banned for that harassment..................Right Now. BTW. You aren't the first guy who has ever done this......We've seen you and your kind before.

How You Like them Apples .......is that just waycool or what?

• Upvote 6

That's not true at all! What if you're just curious about the dinar? That's how I started out and I bet there are others on here who don't own any but came on here to see if it's legit. There are MILLIONS of people, if not BILLIONS of people, on the internet so it's perfectly okay if they come on here just to see if the dinar is a good investment.

Looking at all the missed RV dates and negative posts on here plus the reality of how currrency works many people would be turned off from buying dinar.

I bought in 2003 when it was like 4000 to 1. I now own 10 million dinar. Why? Because it IS a long term investment.

If they redenominate Im still good because the rate will HAVE to go up. Just like people say, it will be 1 to 1. Ill hold onto my big notes until the rate hits over 1.50 then cash in and make 100% plus on my investment.

Now IF it RVs? Good job me.

But for you to be here, be negative CONSTANTLY, and degrade all of us investors continually? Well thats just childish.

WayCoolJR........................So you have no skin in the game..................You have your nose in but no skin..............As I thought when I read some of your other posts.

BOY..................Do you have any idea how many peeps like you this forum has dealt with? Too many................and you wonder why you keep getting resistance from the people here. Really? Why ?

What makes a person like you tick little fella? What forces this behaviour out of you? You have been flirting with the idea of getting in since as you say 2005 and yet you discovered through your fact finding mission that this is all a scam. I glad you were satisfied with your study and feel the way YOU do. You covered your bases and have been lucky not to be sucked into the scam. Good for you.............I am proud of you for doing your due dlilagence. Now what?

Why are you still involved if you feel it is a scam? Most rational or reasonable folks would just move on satisfied that they themselves are not going to be lead down the road to ruin. But not you. You are on this forum playing your own little whistle. Trying to spread the word that this,...........This is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What do you get from your efforts.

Not that you don't know already but this is a forum based on the possibility of a profit from the RV of Iraqi currency. That is the reson all of the people are here except for you. You don't believe in the investment. You are not involved as you own no Dinar. You are here for what reason? Even your little excuse of currency study isn't a valid reason as there are many other sources on the subject that you could reference to learn what you want to know. Plus considering that till right now most info blasted out on the net from these forums has never been correct. I'd say if you were learning about currency trading........well this ain't the place. Don't get me wrong. These forums can be useful and do reveal information about Iraq that is valid and useful but ..................but if you are wanting the nuts and bolts on currency trading I suggest you try a Forex training course or even a University level study for the absolutes with regards to education on Economics. and currency trading......But instead You are here on DV........Why?

Some of us would like this to be a serious investment with possibilities.......you know like acting and discussing this seriously. No God or partisan politics..No personal attacking and just reasonable and serious discussion on the subject of making a profit off OUR......not YOUR investment....Remember?.....You don't have any Dinar. But here you are. What do you get from your involvment here in a forum dedicated to what you don't believe is legit and is by your own research and admission's is a scam of which you have never been stupid enough to buy into. So again...............Why are you here?

We...........That is I and others would like to be able to discuss what we HAVE invested in and I for one don't want to have to deal with the likes of people like you when I do so. But when something is posted that you don't agree with you of course post a response sure to interrupt the discussion. Why? It would seem that as a non-investor you will not add to our discussion and as such you are really here to harass those that do believe. Is that what your you want to do? Harass us all when we see things differently from you? I don't appreciate your interrupting our discussions. Many others here as well don't either and that is apparent by the responses you invoke to your little snide comments..........Like I never bought any Dinars because I KNOW THIS IS ALL A SCAM !! The only thing you don't say is YOU MORONS. So again..................WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I know you are gonna respond to this posting and as such I hope you lay out your case. Who you are and your level of expertise. How old are you? What is your employment.....does your employment bring any insight to OUR investment........Yatta Yatta Yatta. Because if you can make a case for your not being invested and why we should not be invested then by all means MAKE your case. Please provide links and resource materials and proof of what it is that will convince me that I should even regard you as my GURU.............You are after all the GURU of do not invest in a scam GURU are you not? Plus please explain your motivation and what it is that gets you off being the voice of your position.......You seem darned sure that this is all wrong and as such TELL US ALL WHY WE SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU !!!! Here's your chance.

Otherwise as W.C. Fields once said......................"Get away Sonny.....Your bothering me." Because if you are just some egotistical smarmy lttle know it all who likes to come in here and harass the daylights out of everybody here who disagrees with your opinion then all you ARE doing is harassing us and for that you ought to be banned for that harassment..................Right Now. BTW. You aren't the first guy who has ever done this......We've seen you and your kind before.

Like a true Automag. BLAM BLAM BLAM.

No. Just like Networth and a few others here have said I have done my own research by reading, talking to bankers and forex traders and then looking at the HUNDREDS of false predictions by the "gurus" and realized the RV is a scam dreamed up by dinar sellers and pumpers!!

That is very obvious when you do the research!! I would ask you to prove me wrong but you CAN'T since the RV is a scam!! Long term investment is what this is and you'll likey only see a gain of a few percentage points over years and decades!

Let's cut to the skinny.

This is a Forex chart therefore your forex trader connection should know that the IQD vs. USD has risen in value about 30% in the last five years and this has been the slow growth time.... (The chart shows the USD valuation dropping in regards to the IQD) so, RV or no RV IMO this is a great investment.

(Sorry Image didn't come through - See Attached). You can easily see the trend on forex (use usdiqd and 5 year chart)

post-36027-130954105984_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Boycott would be great. IMO over 95% of rumors are brought forth by people working for or associated with dealers. It's nothing other than a marketing campaign. For so much to be confirmed by any and all guru's, all has been complete b.s. They purposely misinterpret articles to mean a rv. People, all the delete the zeroes articles are intended, and can only be interpreted as a lop. Now, maybe they're not going to do that, but that is what the CBI wants us to believe.

How about if eveyone SELLS?

LOL..they wouldn't because they won't get more than 60% of what they paid for. If EVERYONE sold the Iraqi dinar would probably crash and be worth even less than 1170 to a dollar.

Ive never heard Networth call this a scam. Most of the people that dont think it will RV overnight believe that it is an investment and will have a positive return in time. You're truley in a class of your own so congrats on that. IMO...All the facts and research point to this being a good investment when Iraq gets it's act together. Prove to us (with facts) how it's a scam and you may get one of those negatives back.

You didn't read what Networth said then because he said the EXACT same thing I am! He said he did his research and the RV is NOT going to happen.

The RV part of it is a scam. I have said all along this is a long term investment with slow growth over years and decades.

Hello to all,

put your dinars you own away and move on with your lives...........cherish the memories of the fallon soldiers who died and gave their blood, sweat, and tears for those Iraqi clowns who run their government.

Iraq does not deserve anymore of your time, energy, money, and patience!

peace and bash away if you must!

I'll still love you all still!

(curtain closes)

Dang Straight Brother! ;)

I feel ya, man... You just need to take some time away from it all.... Best.

We all do friend. To much "Intel", not enough "Intel". We are caught in the middle. People are so confused. Wait in the weeds folks and trust in yourself. Appreciate ya U! Slay.

Not Bashing, I swear!!!, but, anyone that is fed up and wants to get rid of those pesky Dinar notes that are so frustrating, please send them to me. I will try to put up with all of the Guru's and Pumpers and Bashers and Rumors and Silly "Clowns" and I will promise to suffer accordingly. Just send them when you get time, no pressure. :)

• Upvote 1

I can do one better than Nut-Job. I had the foresight not to buy AT ALL!

I actually spoke to a dinar pumper way back in 2005 who swore on his life it HAD to RV before 1/1/2006 for Iraq to continue. It didn't and he disappeared. I came within a whisker of buying dinar but didn't.

That was the verification I needed that this entire RV was a scam cooked up by dinar sellers.

You do not own dinar?

What are you doing here? AGAIN! Really, no really. What are you doing here?

You have the tendencies of a psychopath. Really, no really.

From what I have experienced from reading, listening and observing, bankers and Forex traders are not the people I would go to get information about this RV. Not at any level that we would have access to, unless, of course, your uncle is the head of The World Bank or Charles Schwab. But in your case, that's probably a possibility, isn't it?

Make up your mind which is it a scam or long investment. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Get a life and you might want to try Jesus.

• Downvote 1

Hello to all,

I am writing this message out of being tired of Iraq and it's BS and dreams of Dinar revaluation granduar!

1) why invest any more of your hard earned money on these clowns when they seem to be un-trainable and can't get their **** together?

2) why is it that if they are truly trying to get rid of the dinar notes with the three 000's , you can still purchase them?

3) why does everybody seem to grab at every little remark about the dinar from these clowns in the media?

4) who are we really fooling? who are they really fooling? are we the fools for this investment?

5) when the first article came out about removing the three 000's ......why didn't Iraq just tell the world to trade in all of their notes with the three 000's for the smaller denominations and give a time frame to exchange them.

Boycott Iraq dinars and don't purchase anymore!

put your dinars you own away and move on with your lives...........cherish the memories of the fallon soldiers who died and gave their blood, sweat, and tears for those Iraqi clowns who run their government.

Iraq does not deserve anymore of your time, energy, money, and patience!

peace and bash away if you must!

I'll still love you all still!

(curtain closes)

Nice vent!!! I agree, it is getting frustrating waiting for a country who cares so little about US or their people...

Peace

.......AND WAIT......AND WAIT......AND WAIT......AND WAIT........AND WAIT..............................................................................................................................................................and wait...............................................................................and wa...........................................................................................................................................................and w.................................................................................................an.............................................................................................................

WayCooljr.........................I am still waiting little fella...............You always ignore my post and I spent a little time writing this and since you always have something to say about everything...........................Again I ask you......................Why are you Here? chuckstr3 didn't get a free ride and why should you...........Why are you here if you are not invested in the DINAR that you don't own.........?

I actually spoke to a dinar pumper way back in 2005 who swore on his life it HAD to RV before 1/1/2006 for Iraq to continue. It didn't and he disappeared. I came within a whisker of buying dinar but didn't.

That was the verification I needed that this entire RV was a scam cooked up by dinar sellers.

Snooze ya lose!!! This investment may not turn into the millions people are hoping for....or maybe it will.Either way it will generate a profit....which is what investing is all about.

If people really do believe it will RV big time,why worry about the pumper crap?If you own a million it will make you a millionaire.Isn't that enough???Hell a hundred grand of dinars would get me totally debt free at a 1-1 RV.

Just for the record I do own dinars.I heard about this about 4 years ago from a "pumper" friend of mine and since then have accumulated several millions.Not because of what my pumper buddy told me,but because of the research I have done since then.History tells us that this will happen.It is a good investment and will pay off eventually.Don't be duped by pumpers to buy more or naysayers to dump what you have.The money is spent!Dumping will gain you nothing but a loss at this point.

Stay the course everyone and enjoy your fourth of July.This investment wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the sacrifices of your military and those of your allies.This will happen,but NOT on OUR timetable.Have a few cold ones,sit back,enjoy your families and the freedom we have to do so.That is worth more than anything this investment will payout.

Cheers,

Sparky

AH, then why are you here reading these post's?