Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Politicians in Jacksonville, FL

An Iraqi political delegation is in Jacksonville, FL to learn how the U.S. holds elections and see the transperancy of those elections. At least the Iraqis want to see how we (U.S.) does it.

Maybe Jacksonville works. A very conservative city in a very conservative portion of Florida just voted in a Democrat as Mayor.

When I lived in Chicago, the running joke was "Vote Early. Vote Often. You can even vote if you're dead!" So maybe Jacksonville works.

My link is here: http://www.news4jax.com/news/28409371/detail.html

An Iraqi political delegation is in Jacksonville, FL to learn how the U.S. holds elections and see the transperancy of those elections. At least the Iraqis want to see how we (U.S.) does it.

Maybe Jacksonville works. A very conservative city in a very conservative portion of Florida just voted in a Democrat as Mayor.

When I lived in Chicago, the running joke was "Vote Early. Vote Often. You can even vote if you're dead!" So maybe Jacksonville works.

My link is here: http://www.news4jax.com/news/28409371/detail.html

Oh crap, they're in the state of the hanging chad! lol Who was the idiot that sent them there? Jeez. :lol:

Bet they really want to go to Orlando and see Mickey!!

Did they go there to learn about hanging chads? :P

haha! You beat me by a minute. lol

Sounds like whoever we have that lives in FL needs to find them ASAP and start asking questions :)

I probably just started a new pumper tactic

So who knows who or what to believe

Great the next new pumper gonna be saying "I TALKED TO THOSE IRAQI POLITICIANS IN FL AND THEY SAID IT WAS GOING TO REVALUE IN 2 WEEKS!!!!! ON MONDAY!!!!! THE RATE IS 15IQD TO $1USD !!!!!"

bah

Edited by en1gma

Yeah, I talked to them today at the police head quarter in down town Jacksonville. They are learning how to be a crook cops and shoot at anything they see just like the JSO. I asked them when they are going to RV? They said what RV, we stay at the Hilton!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: