Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

forexpros

attackcat1

Ten minutes ago, I checked on forexpros. IQD to USD was same BUT - there is an indicator which goes from green to red.

Ten minutes ago it was red about 93% bearish, now. A minute ago it is 93% bullish (green). The numbers have stayed the same 1171 but this indicator has changed dramatically. Finances are not my forte. What does this mean. It is like a poll on viewers sentiment.

How can it make a full turn around in sentiment in 10 minutes...weird or what?

• Upvote 1

Ten minutes ago, I checked on forexpros. IQD to USD was same BUT - there is an indicator which goes from green to red.

Ten minutes ago it was red about 93% bearish, now. A minute ago it is 93% bullish (green). The numbers have stayed the same 1171 but this indicator has changed dramatically. Finances are not my forte. What does this mean. It is like a poll on viewers sentiment.

because of news from the state department i would think

because of news from the state department i would think

So what is better for us, bullish or bearish? I'm not versed in this.

Those are survey results from the members.

Bullish, I believe is good for us and an RV.

Bearish is not.

It may have gone Bearish after the anouncement of the DFI extension till 5/12. JMHO.

Ok,. Not good then. I am bummed out big time. I am not one for being gullible. I truly believed from factual, logical, data that today was it. Feel like fool Actually did not sleep last night, so excited.

The weirdness is that it flew from almost all red to all green in a matter of minutes.

I look at this everyday also. I get curious what new comments are added. I know this morning it was the same as it is now.

That is weird that it went to red, then back to green though.

Don't read to much into it. It is just opinions

Edited by magicchris
  • Upvote 1

Maybe people have realized the games iraq is playing with us with all their lies and misinformation.