Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq to Continue for Full Year

MAW33326

I would have been shocked if they didn't. I strongly think the DFI is only to protect from creditors at this point and to protect the Iraqi citizens from Maliki and crooked politicians. It will buy time to complete the oil metering as well. They don't need the DFI to manipulate the exchange rate because there isn't as much in the DFI as you have been told. It is less than $10 Billion at any given time. The account is a flow through for auditing... it is NOT a savings account!

All is not lost. This is a good thing!

I CONCUR this is a good thing do not panic.

• Upvote 2

This is a great thing if he did not extend then it would not be legal for the US to still invest in Iraq........... witch would in turn mean that they did not have to pay the contracts outstanding to the US

as long as we control the money we make the rules ........FACT

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 6

This is US protection

UN protection ends today... And I don't think it was extended.

Remember, back on May 17th, they basically extended it than..

They were going to review it on the 30ths in case they saw the need to terminate the protection, but after view, decided to keep it on-going.

In my mind, that means they meant to assess how badly creditors would be after them and saw the safe route was to maintain the protection.

Thanks for the post, to me it's just giving them additional protection which was to be expected, they weren't going to make Iraq vulnerable to creditors at this point given what we have invested in them! It doesn't mean that they still aren't going to implement the change to their currency soon. Go RV!! :D

I agree, plus it gives the gov 100% reason to deny owning pallets of dinar. Go RV!!!! Adam said this kind of stuff was going to happen prior to rv....

But with this added protection for another year...then why would they have rush still? I mean people said something about this Paris club thing? Wouldnt that protect Iraq for another year to make payments to them then? This is so confusing. I think with this coming out, I honestly believe alot of people are about to jump off this ride...like quick.

They have our dollars in their pocket now,probably have alot more dinar out of iraq than in it so why do they have to rv when they have traded worthless paper for real money.

I have NO CLUE if this is good or bad for us but being a positive thinker I can only say that I am going to continue to say there is allways tomorrow this may just be a front to help give them more time.

GO RV!!! MakeMeRich!!!!!

No more time, shes ready to POP Go RV!!!

This is a great thing if he did not extend then it would not be legal for the US to still invest in Iraq........... witch would in turn mean that they did not have to pay the contracts outstanding to the US

as long as we control the money we make the rules ........FACT

????? WTF I don't get it I and 99.9999% of the dinar world have been waiting for this dfi fund to be released now the date has come and almost gone and they do what they always do just extend it and you people are saying this is good news?? Are you delusional??? I guess I'm missing the good news fill me in on what we have all been waiting on 6-30-11 for then??

There is another post with the same information.

I have read nothing but bad news today. I just wondering where all the good news is that we were to hear?! Not one word of positive reinforcement. All the positive have been rumors and not factual material. I'VE GOT TO HAVE SOME RELIEF!!!!

Bye, everyone have fun.

Nelg

13303 DOES NOT AFFECT THE RV, IT IS A PROTECTION FOR IRAQ THAT'S IT.

AND THIS WAS EXTENDED ON MAY 22, 2011 NOTHING NEW HERE...

• Upvote 2

????? WTF I don't get it I and 99.9999% of the dinar world have been waiting for this dfi fund to be released now the date has come and almost gone and they do what they always do just extend it and you people are saying this is good news?? Are you delusional??? I guess I'm missing the good news fill me in on what we have all been waiting on 6-30-11 for then??

I like your way of thinking. It's not all gloom and doom. <_<

• Upvote 1

What we've been waiting for is:

-Release from Chap 7

-HCL Law

-Security ministers seated

-Low denoms released

The DFI as Drox stated is just US protection from creditors and crooked Ma Effers. This is my interpretation....Am I missing something?

Edited by Don & Rocio
  • Upvote 1

-Release from Chap 7

-HCL Law

-Low denoms released

The DFI as Drox stated is just US protection from creditors and crooked Ma Effers. This is my interpretation....Am I missing something?

Only thing your missing is a RV!!!!!!!!!! Lol jk

-Release from Chap 7

-HCL Law

-Low denoms released

Only thing your missing is a RV!!!!!!!!!! Lol jk

The way I see this is that we will wake up 01/01/12 and it really will be a new year. But the reality is that the USA will be in a civil war. People are loosing everything to the rich and what happens when they just get fed up? Oh yeah they call it CIVIL WAR! <_<:angry::blink:

Excuse me, what are us poor people losing to the rich? Without the "rich", there would be no jobs for the poor. Currently we are a nation of unemployed but that is not the "rich" people's fault. They did not grind the economy to a screeching halt - it does not put money in their bank accounts for their businesses to shut down. I'm just an old woman but I have been responsible for my families finances for the last 50+ years and anyone with a brain knows that when you are out of money, you stop spending! AND our constitution does not say that the federal government should take care of everyone from cradle to grave or that our borders should be thrown open to every illegal immigrant that wishes to enter and take advantage of our taxpayer funded, health, education, and welfare. :angry:

Stepping down from my soapbox now - and I apologize if anyone is offended - sometimes you just have to speak your mind (especially at my age!). :bow::hug::blush:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2