Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Another prophetc message from GOD*****

easyrider

Tarot cards probably do work sometimes - the devil does have some knowledge.

Funny - I've listened to Kim Clement before and I just never could get into his style of speaking. I once heard him prophesy about Ford Stock. Sound familiar? George Robinson also had a word about that. God works in mysterious ways. He's been working in the lives of his believers who have latched on to the dinar. I think he's working in the lives of non believers as well. I just encourage you scoffers to open up your minds and give pause to consider that the universe could not have created itself. You might share in this dinar blessing. Then again, if God supernaturally pulls off this flow of finances to allow his kingdom to expand, he might somehow cause the dinar purchased by scoffers to turn to dust. I'm not predicting that would happen - but if it should, I hope you will wake up and smell the heavenly coffee brewing. The world is changing rapidly. Much of what is happening is unbelievably bad - but some is wonderful. Take your eyes off the ground and discover the wonder of the universe - and the Creator thereof.

Please note that Clement did not even know what Dinar was. He said there would be nothing nothing nothing nothing and then something. You've already witnessed that. When you see the something, how will it impact your life. And how does it profit you to gain the world and lose your soul?

He said he did not know what Dinar was but do we know that is the truth? There are lots of evangelists on tv that say lots of things that turn out to be lies. You take him at his word which is fine, but saying nothing nothing nothing and then something is really going out on a limb as a prediction. Heck I can say that. Did he give an exact date or the rate? NO! These predictions are always vague so if it happens within the next few months he will be right.

By the way, the universe did create itself. If you follow science at all that has already been proven to be the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Atheist . . . there are many scientist that now say that could not be! How about the scientist that wrote Ben Hur? He started out to prove that the Bible was not true and fell on His knees and cried out to God. . . . and there are others . . . especially now since they can read DNA. . . more and more scientist are seeing that all of this could not be an accident.

Peace.

Should we give the tarot cards a try?

Already did....said it was coming....Gonna be alot of money...Gonna travel overseas.....No Date.......No Rate.......Possibly Fall....... :huh::mellow::o:mellow:

Namaste!

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ONNNNNNN RV!!!!!

Atheist . . . there are many scientist that now say that could not be! How about the scientist that wrote Ben Hur? He started out to prove that the Bible was not true and fell on His knees and cried out to God. . . . and there are others . . . especially now since they can read DNA. . . more and more scientist are seeing that all of this could not be an accident.

Peace.

Thanks but I think I will stick with my beliefs.

By the way, the universe did create itself. If you follow science at all that has already been proven to be the case.

No actually, that statement is incorrect. In order to prove it, you would either have to be able to recreate the event, or have an eye witnesses to the account. Otherwise, it is just theory. wink.gif

The Christians and Jews have a Witness to the contrary. laugh.gif

Jesus Loves You BABY! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Come on everyone God is not in the Rate and date game,,it does not work that way.

I believe in God also but after seeing and having an ex that gave quite a bit of my salary to the fakes Bennie Hinns,,free flow dollars etc without my permission or knowledge, which almost put me in the poor house years ago,,I had enough!

They are probably the ones if you meet them on the street would ask you where the post office is,,but want to show you the way to heaven if you pay them what they call tithes.

Yes show me the way buddy,,you cannot even find the post office.

Lost ones, yet many believe in this fake prophets.

Still try to live correct and help those in need,,but I wont ever give to any of these so called messengers of God that promote things as such.

These ones that promote such trash are not connected to God or have anything to do what the whole thing represents.

God is not going to give you a RV or make you rich, if it happens he will not tell you before hand,,this really bothers me with all these so called prophets.

Sorry this investment has come to this with the religious ones making predictions now that never come true also.

No actually, that statement is incorrect. In order to prove it, you would either have to be able to recreate the event, or have an eye witnesses to the account. Otherwise, it is just theory. wink.gif

The Christians and Jews have a Witness to the contrary. laugh.gif

Jesus Loves You BABY! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

Atheist......... Actually Markinsa is right on.

Markinsa........ Unfortunately the same must be said about the Genesis account of creation.

So the bottom line is - Believers can't prove God and Unbelievers can't prove No God.

Believers must suspend Reason in favor of Faith.

Unbelievers must admit that Agnosticism is the only intellectually honest position to hold.

Atheist......... Actually Markinsa is right on.

Markinsa........ Unfortunately the same must be said about the Genesis account of creation.

So the bottom line is - Believers can't prove God and Unbelievers can't prove No God.

Believers must suspend Reason in favor of Faith.

Unbelievers must admit that Agnosticism is the only intellectually honest position to hold.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if some how it could be proven that there was no God or any accountability for what we do now and no repercussions later for our actions?

Would be like lies and deciet in everything we do,,would not be cheating someone,,would be considered and viewed as just being clever,,kind of like the Turkish culture now.

As why the EU does not want to vote them in.

They claim to be talking with God.

When the dates and rates pass as with the gurus makes one wonder who they are really talking with?

They are deluded. In reality they are talking to themselves (and anyone else who will listen) laugh.gif

Everything we think, everything we know, it's all in the Brain. Everything has begun to make

perfect sense to me since I began to study the brain and how belief systems work.

WOW! ........this thread.

They are deluded. In reality they are talking to themselves (and anyone else who will listen) laugh.gif

Everything we think, everything we know, it's all in the Brain. Everything has begun to make

perfect sense to me since I began to study the brain and how belief systems work.

funny(ironic) your quote is from a Christian man. :lol:

Can you imagine what the world would be like if some how it could be proven that there was no God or any accountability for what we do now and no repercussions later for our actions?

Would be like lies and deciet in everything we do,,would not be cheating someone,,would be considered and viewed as just being clever,,kind of like the Turkish culture now.

As why the EU does not want to vote them in.

No question that "religion" is a force for good with respect to deterring evil (except for radical Islam of course)

But that doesn't prove a god. It's nothing more than ethics and philosophy and the fact that we, the human

race, are basically good and not evil as the Bible teaches.

WOW! ........this thread.

funny(ironic) your quote is from a Christian man. laugh.gif

You mean Zig Ziglar I assume.Yeah, I know. And one fine fellow too. Fact is

Christians are among the finest people

in the world. I know , I was one. tongue.gif And Mormons are probably the best of the best

with regard to living the so called "Christian Life." But their doctrine is absolutely

bizarre. Coming to that realization was the straw that broke the camels back for me

and forced me to bring my beliefs up on the table for a complete examination. My

conclusion - if they can be that deluded so can we. And we are.

If you would permit me, I'd like to offer what I believe (in bold), and why (backed by scripture):

I believe prophets are alive and well and God uses them:

Amos 3:7

Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

God has continually sent them, again and again, during all eras of man:

Jeremiah 7:25

From the time your ancestors left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets.

Jeremiah 25:4

And though the LORD has sent all his servants the prophets to you again and again, you have not listened or paid any attention.

Jeremiah 26:5

and if you do not listen to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I have sent to you again and again (though you have not listened),

Jeremiah 29:19

For they have not listened to my words,” declares the LORD, “words that I sent to them again and again by my servants the prophets. And you exiles have not listened either,” declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 35:15

Again and again I sent all my servants the prophets to you. They said, “Each of you must turn from your wicked ways and reform your actions; do not follow other gods to serve them. Then you will live in the land I have given to you and your ancestors.” But you have not paid attention or listened to me.

Including the New Testament:

Luke 24:25

He (post-resurrected Jesus) said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken!

Acts 3:18

But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer.

Acts 3:21

Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.

Acts 3:24

“Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days.

God does this today:

Luke 11:48-49

So you testify that you approve of what your ancestors did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs.

Because of this, God in his wisdom said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.’

1 Corinthians 12:28

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.

Ephesians 2:20

built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Ephesians 3:5

which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets.

Ephesians 4:11

So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,

...and in the future, until the end:

Revelation 10:7

But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Revelation 11:18

The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small— and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

Revelation 22:6

[ John and the Angel ] The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

Today, we have even greater testimony than the prophets, which is Jesus himself:

Hebrews 1:1-2

1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

• Upvote 3

OK.... Let me see if I've got this right. God is in this thing. And the RV is going to be a huge

blessing for Christians to be able to use to further the Kingdom of God and bless others with.

And in order for God to bring this about, something over 5,000 American soldiers have had to

die so far, and tens of thousands more have been wounded and maimed. And how many tens

of thousands of Iraqis have died and been maimed, both fighters and innocent civilians.

And of course all those dead Iraqis are now in the Christian Hell, because they never accepted

Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. And I suppose all the Christian and other Infidel dead

soldiers are in the Muslim Hell? Do they have one?

But that's all OK.... Because God has a perfect plan.... And his ways are not our ways.

Have I got this right? wacko.gif

Your thought that God caused the death of soilders for an rv to happen is silly just plain silly. Man caused this to happen because they will not listen to God. War is a by-product of the evil of men, not of God. Those are very serious charges you have leved out here. Your explanation on hell is just as silly. You do not know God's love and his desire for no one to be in hell. i'm sorry my friend but in the last days the love of many will grow cold and fall away from God. The way you talk, it appears you never knew Christ, but all you knew was religion, and there is a big difference. The good thing is, their still is time to know him in the heart and not just the mind.

• Upvote 3

very interesting. Jesus said that there would be many who would come in His name saying "I am Christ". Meaning, many would seek validation for what they say or do by claiming to know Jesus, thereby getting their respective approvals/validations.

This also reminds me of the scriptures re the end days when many are going to flock to the Anti-Christ because of what he promises to give them when all seems to be falling apart. They want the 'goodies' and 'bennies' that many are used to getting and defining their lives, to keep on coming, no matter at what spiritual loss.

Jesus said go not after them. And why would Jesus say that? Because Christ, for a true beleiver and Follower of Christ, is in your heart, in your spirit, in your temple.

As far as a True Prophet of God, well, he is always 100%, unlike a few have said of Kim on this venue. i did not mean to upset easyrider, i just thought i would throw in my small contribution. thanks for reading.

• Upvote 1

Sonnet.......... Thank you for your concern. I know it is sincere. But don't be sad.

I am very happy where I am right now. I am totally free to study and

investigate anything I wish to without any fear or guilt that comes with Christian

belief. My deconversion was not as a result of any hurt or wound. It was strictly

based on my realization that if all the other religions of the world and all the other

cults within big tent of Christianity were false, then that means that all those people

are deluded. From that I concluded that man is obviously easily deluded with regard

to belief in supernateral things. And if that's true, then maybe we as Christians are

deluded also. That was a tough thought to have to deal with. But today, after several

years of study I am convinced that that is the truth of the matter. It was not an easy

conclusion to swallow, but my deepest need is for truth. I cannot accept superstition.

your big tent remark once again as the scholar of all relgions as you claim to be i'm sure you are aware of the fact that christianity stands alone completely alone. all other relgions base salvation on works and striving but christianity it is based on relationship and intimacy and this is what it seems you have never experianced

No question that "religion" is a force for good with respect to deterring evil (except for radical Islam of course)

But that doesn't prove a god. It's nothing more than ethics and philosophy and the fact that we, the human

race, are basically good and not evil as the Bible teaches.

once again as the great scholar you are of the word of God you would know that the bible teaches that men are not good by nature and in need of a savior.

You mean Zig Ziglar I assume.Yeah, I know. And one fine fellow too. Fact is

Christians are among the finest people

in the world. I know , I was one. tongue.gif And Mormons are probably the best of the best

with regard to living the so called "Christian Life." But their doctrine is absolutely

bizarre. Coming to that realization was the straw that broke the camels back for me

and forced me to bring my beliefs up on the table for a complete examination. My

conclusion - if they can be that deluded so can we. And we are.

mormons rely heavly on works for acceptance into Gods grace just ask one and that is not biblical as you should know. some of their doctrines are bizarre they are twisting scripture or just right out adding new scriptue "book of mormon" to justify their own desires. the bible stands alone and when it is looked at and brought into intimacy with God then relaitonship is made evident to man and man knows God but as i said before we can have no other god befor him " mormon budda islam ect.....

OK.... Let me see if I've got this right. God is in this thing. And the RV is going to be a huge

blessing for Christians to be able to use to further the Kingdom of God and bless others with.

And in order for God to bring this about, something over 5,000 American soldiers have had to

die so far, and tens of thousands more have been wounded and maimed. And how many tens

of thousands of Iraqis have died and been maimed, both fighters and innocent civilians.

And of course all those dead Iraqis are now in the Christian Hell, because they never accepted

Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. And I suppose all the Christian and other Infidel dead

soldiers are in the Muslim Hell? Do they have one?

But that's all OK.... Because God has a perfect plan.... And his ways are not our ways.

Have I got this right? wacko.gif

Zig, you are awesome! I love your honesty on here, but if you would allow me to "debate" this (too strong a word, but I hope you understand):

I will use your "argument". So, for God to give us arguably the most wise king that ever lived: King Solomon, God had to:

Get David to commit adultery

Get David to murder her husband as a cover

... you get where I'd go with this... We believe that God works all things together for good for those who love Him... Yep, that means using messed up people with messed up lives, with imperfect beliefs and actions. By definition, if He's using man, any man, He is already starting with some messed up clay...

Do I think it's possible that a WHOLE LOT of people can be deceived? Yes. Many reasons. Me included.

Ezra 9:11

you gave through your servants the prophets when you said: ‘The land you are entering to possess is a land polluted by the corruption of its peoples. By their detestable practices they have filled it with their impurity from one end to the other.

So, my analogy would be that if I live in a polluted, smog-filled city, I'm going to have that in my lungs and on my clothes... whether I am a fellow polluter or not.

You can check my theology on this, but I believe in the end, the following happens:

God wipes out (or allows to be wiped out) 1/3 of all mankind. Wake up call!

Chaos breaks out. Of the 2/3rd's left, 1/3 refuses God and the other 1/3 accepts him, but are "refined". My interpretation: all go through "hell" in their lives.

Therefore, my goal (which I will freely admit I have woefully failed at so far) is: obey Him as much as possible. Today. Now.

Many twist God into guilt, shame and condemnation, but if we're diligent about this, we walk, then fall, then get up. Repeat. Confess any/all sin, move on, repeat. No guilt. Nothing. It's all about action. Do, then mess up, then redo. Repeat. Until ONE day... yes, ONE day, old patterns in our life will be broken as we are being perfected by Him. Remember, He is the author and finisher of our faith. i.e., He STARTED it, He'll FINISH it. If we don't like Him, we should have never married Him in the first place. I say, our jealous husband is faithful.

Those who try to throw condemnation on you (which is really demons), to them I'd say: God commands us to forgive our brother not 7 times per day, but 77. God MUST be doing this AT LEAST this much Himself. So, even if you or I mess up this many times in a day, God Himself is applying His own law to Himself and is doing the same. Therefore, if you were forgiving me that much each and every day, I wouldn't feel condemned in your presence. Admittedly, I might feel exasperated in my own self, but that's different from you putting it on me.

Thanks for your posts. You seem outrageously "intellectually honest". (ugh, I really dislike phrases like that).

Thank you for allowing me your time.

-- joe

• Upvote 1

Trust in no man and no man will ever deceive you. Wake up folks! No one knows when this will happen, not Adam, me, or anyone. Well, maybe the clowns in Iraqi. Will it happen? Yes, I think so. If not I wouldn't be here. How do I know this? Well I looked at my bulldogs ass and when he farted it sounded like Dinar :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

your big tent remark once again as the scholar of all relgions as you claim to be i'm sure you are aware of the fact that christianity stands alone completely alone. all other relgions base salvation on works and striving but christianity it is based on relationship and intimacy and this is what it seems you have never experianced

I can only tell you that my intimate, loving relationship with Christ was as real as anyone's ever was. I witnessed to it from many pulpits. I taught it and shared it with anyone who would listen. I taught the very thing you stated, how that Christianity stands alone with regard to salvation by grace alone. One of my favorite verses was Eph 2:8+9. Romans 10:9-11 was my literal testimony. If you wish I will get ahold of you through our profiles and email you my complete testimony of both my conversion and my deconversion. If not, you'll just have to take it by faith.smile.gif

once again as the great scholar you are of the word of God you would know that the bible teaches that men are not good by nature and in need of a savior.

I know... that's what I said. I just don't believe it.

There are no prophets or prophetess walking around here on earth right now folks. Check out Luke 21:6-21. Trust in no man or woman and you will never be deceived. For all you Christians, what makes you think God will talk to one person and not you about this investment? Does he love God more than you? This clown is a scam stealing from people and passing the plate filing his pockets. Most humans will worship a rock or country singing star. But don't trust my words read and research it for yourself. :blink:

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy, if you were close enough I would love to hug your neck. I love it that you have the courage of your convictions!! I agree with you by the way!!! If I could I would give you a + 1000! I always read your posts and have learned a great deal from you. Who says that old dogs can't learn new tricks. Ha! I think that you are wise beyond your years, (or at least the yrs that you look like you are, you look young) You keep standing strong, you have a whole lot of people that stand with you!!!