Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Another prophetc message from GOD*****

easyrider

Easy, I appreciate your efforts. I love the Lord with my entire being. I have served Him and have come to a close personal relationship with Christ. I pray that God fills me with His Spirit every morning. God is interested in our money because He is the one who gives us blessings . . . and cursings.

In listening to this person seeming to know nothing of the dinar and yet prophecies about it look and sounded real. But later on in his talk he mentioned that he had been talking to friends about the dinar and their investment. This indicates to me that this "prophecy" did not come from God but his own mind.

Certainly all of us would like solid confirmation that our investments will prosper. From all indications they are solid but we may need to wait a little long. I pray we don't and that the RV will happen soon. But this is not confirmation for me. It was rather a person trying to enhance his ministry and convince others he is speaking for God.

I am not an enemy of God and a friend of the world. I am a friend of God and an enemy of the world.

Peace, my friend.

• Upvote 2

Easyrider: hello i have been watching this site for some time now. i would like to ask you--and of course i am only asking--that you not print anymore of the "prophet" stuff again or anymore ever. Since the George Robinson guy turned out to be a fraud, it sort of left a bad taste in peoples mouth after that, as far as religion, not that the guy was a real preacher or anything, it 's just that his "prediction" ended on a sour note. Capiche?

It looks like these sorts of things actuallly thrill you, but they leave others scratching their head again at your instistence at publizizing yet another prophet...etc, etc. Got it. I am not bashing or cursing you. just a kind and friendly request that you try hard to avoid bringing that mess in here. : )

Better not print anybody's "stuff" because it thrills you and then it doesn't happen .

• Upvote 1

I haven't read anything about this except a prophetic message from a guy name Clements. First of all I just want to say even our Lord God say trust no man.....I have been burned so many times by putting my faith in someone else and you just can't do it. If you are walking right and listening to that side that you know in your gut is the right side, then you have to know that you are on the right track. Who know what will happen. Just remember "Dinar" is not our source God is our source. Six months ago I was three month behind on everything, but I faithfully trusted, and believed and today I am three months ahead, and it wasn't because of this, lol.....I still hope and dream and believe that this will happen but I know it isn't is my time. It will be when the time is right.

• Upvote 2

yes i am.......and its funny how when people start using logic you ask the mods to shut it down........and no i do not beliveve my god is going to send a message to his prophet to tell us to buy dinar and get rich THAT IS RIDICULOUS............

I'm sorry to hear that your god is so small and doesn't care about all aspects of your life. My God does.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to hear that your god is so small and doesn't care about all aspects of your life. My God does.

im sure he will shower you with riches for calling him small.........no to bright are ya.................oh your god must be somthing other than mine ...i am christian, but youre welcome to worship youre god

With all the due respect ( and I do mean it, respect for easy) .....Why should God be so much preoccupied about the IQD the way it seems He's been talking to Prophets or alleged/supposed Ones about it.

It seems that because of the forum we are on. There many prophets that say other things about the things of God just not on this forum.

Peace to you

i care moron...... regular christians find it repulsive for you pew jumpers to be begging god to make you rich........disgusting

Maybe God is tired of the regular Christian today who cannot pray like David did and ask God to send him prosperity. There too many regular Christians who limit God and His people. They put God in a box and don't believe what the Word says. We are to follow the example of Jesus healing, prophesy, signs and wonders.......

Edited by Sam T
  • Upvote 1

They must make sure the flock keeps them up high on the proverbial pedastol...so when god speaks to them, they will believe without hesitation. Its all about the money. Gullibleness runs rampant in the orthodox religious system. Sad, so many get taken in, hook, line and sinker.

I do believe in God and Christ, but wheewee there is so much corruption and greed in christianity, it makes me sick. They really believe they are doing Gods service, lol.

Trust me the ones in it for the money know exactly what they are doing.

Easy, thank you for bringing this to us, and you are handling all the comments in a gracious way.

I think one big problem with those who are entering into this thread is that we have two

kinds of christians -- those who have made the effort to read the Bible and allow the

Holy Spirit to illumine the Word for them, and those who probably have not done much

reading and meditating at all. It's really sad to see christians argue about the reality

of God's Word. But having said that, everyone 'thinks' he is entitled to his own opinion.

If we are true believers, we are not! There lies the bigger problem!! I sure hope this

fellow has hit the nail on the head, but if not--------it was still uplifting to hear.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

U know all the people that are offened buy someone brining God into an investment please stop for just a minuet and remember we are not begging God for money. As a christian we are to put God first in all things. Everything that we do is supposed to glorify God and so it would be expected that we would bring God into ANYTHING that we do including INVESTING. Unless that is of course that becuase we are christians we are not allowed to invest hummmm.

OK.... Let me see if I've got this right. God is in this thing. And the RV is going to be a huge

blessing for Christians to be able to use to further the Kingdom of God and bless others with.

And in order for God to bring this about, something over 5,000 American soldiers have had to

die so far, and tens of thousands more have been wounded and maimed. And how many tens

of thousands of Iraqis have died and been maimed, both fighters and innocent civilians.

And of course all those dead Iraqis are now in the Christian Hell, because they never accepted

Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. And I suppose all the Christian and other Infidel dead

soldiers are in the Muslim Hell? Do they have one?

But that's all OK.... Because God has a perfect plan.... And his ways are not our ways.

Have I got this right? wacko.gif

• Downvote 3

OK.... Let me see if I've got this right. God is in this thing. And the RV is going to be a huge

blessing for Christians to be able to use to further the Kingdom of God and bless others with.

And in order for God to bring this about, something over 5,000 American soldiers have had to

die so far, and tens of thousands more have been wounded and maimed. And how many tens

of thousands of Iraqis have died and been maimed, both fighters and innocent civilians.

And of course all those dead Iraqis are now in the Christian Hell, because they never accepted

Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. And I suppose all the Christian and other Infidel dead

soldiers are in the Muslim Hell? Do they have one?

But that's all OK.... Because God has a perfect plan.... And his ways are not our ways.

Have I got this right? wacko.gif

Listen i didn't tell you to click on this post, now did I???? please stop trolling youre only making a fool of yourself. You have your belief we have ours.

• Upvote 1

Listen i didn't tell you to click on this post, now did I???? please stop trolling youre only making a fool of yourself. You have your belief we have ours.

easyrider.... My post was not directed at you personally. I respect you as a good person

and as a regular contributor to this site with usually good content.

My post is an honest question for all Christians to ponder, but especially those that keep

bringing up the blessing idea.

I was a radically "saved" born again Christian for 34 years. I no longer am. And it was

the illogical thinking like this issue represents that brought about my deconversion, among

other reasons.

Christians always wanted to give God the credit and the glory for everything good that

happens but never the blame for all the bad stuff. You can't have it both ways.

God should never be apart of any kind of investment. This is the difference between investors and people who have no business even thinking about the word investment.

I was always taught dont let emotions play apart in any investment and that is probably the best advice I can try to give you people but most of yous are lost causes and are so gullible. As soon as someone mentions god or religion that should be a sign to turn the other cheek and pay no mind. These people are preying on you and its sad.

Guys you just have to listen - here is the link for Kim Clement, he has a "seasoned" prophetic gift from God. When you open the link a video will start on the page. About halfway through around the 41:00 minute mark he talks about the Dinar which he seems to ask someone what is it - its real quick so listen then he explains about believing the prophets word and GOD will bless it! Check it out: http://www.kimclemen...87&nowshowing=1

Thanks for this post & link EASYRIDER...it's greatly appreciated...(+1)

Kim Clement has been used very well by the Lord in waking up Christians to our responsibilities to each other & the world.

It is unfortunate that many mock what they don't understand, or don't believe in. Also, that we (humans) suffer the consequences for our actions, but God uses everything - good and bad - to bring about His purposes in the earth.

My statement is just that, not for discussion or argument...only food for thought...!

Have a great July 4th weekend everyone, and may God bless each of you, and may God bless America...!

RON B) B)

• Upvote 4

To the bashers and atheists

When we become a Christian, we get off the throne of our lives and let HIM reign! He is interested in every facet of our lives . . . everything we have, including ourselves belongs to HIM!!! He states in His Word, that in the last days, HE will bring great wealth into the Kingdom of God to help bring The Harvest in. We do not bow our knee to the almighty dollar, we bow our knee to the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS!!! Yes, He is interested!

We say, "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done" . . . we set our own agenda aside to accomplish HIS purpose! Some of you may not realize that HE has revealed Himself to us and He has awakened us to His love and there is nothing, nothing, nothing that can ever take that away . . . not your words, your intellect, your bashing . . . we do NOT receive it.

He separates for us the profane and the Holy . . . we know what is going on . . . no offense . . . but you just do not know HIM!

Chad . . . we are NOT beggar women or beggar men . . . we do not have to . . . we have all the riches in Glory, in Christ Jesus!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

easyrider.... My post was not directed at you personally. I respect you as a good person

My post is an honest question for all Christians to ponder, but especially those that keep

I was a radically "saved" born again Christian for 34 years. I no longer am. And it was

the illogical thinking like this issue represents that brought about my deconversion, among

other reasons.

Christians always wanted to give God the credit and the glory for everything good that

You were radically born again and now you' re not. hmmm.....born again, not born again 34 years later. Now that makes a whole lotta sense. So because people didn't walk out christianity you're way means you're um astros you put it, deconversion. Now that's brilliant. You figured that out all on your own?

other reasons.

You were radically born again and now you' re not. hmmm.....born again, not born again 34 years later. Now that makes a whole lotta sense. So because people didn't walk out christianity you're way means you're um as you put it, deconversion. Now that's brilliant. You figured that out all on your own?

Zigs . . . that is truly sad . . . most people that turn from Him have been deeply wounded but that is usually when He gets the blame for something that He did not do!!! There is an enemy out there!!! and that enemy will try anything to get you, "off the walk."

The Bridal Soul runs toward Him and not away from Him when tragedies and disappointments occur. We are in boot camp and being trained . . . we are going to take some hits! I pray that He reveal Himself to you again and that He restores to you whatever losses you have endured!

He loves you . . . no matter where you go . . . deeper still is His Love!!!

• Upvote 4

Zigs . . . that is truly sad . . . most people that turn from Him have been deeply wounded but that is usually when He gets the blame for something that He did not do!!! There is an enemy out there!!! and that enemy will try anything to get you, "off the walk."

The Bridal Soul runs toward Him and not away from Him when tragedies and disappointments occur. We are in boot camp and being trained . . . we are going to take some hits! I pray that He reveal Himself to you again and that He restores to you whatever losses you have endured!

He loves you . . . no matter where you go . . . deeper still is His Love!!!

Sonnet.......... Thank you for your concern. I know it is sincere. But don't be sad.

I am very happy where I am right now. I am totally free to study and

investigate anything I wish to without any fear or guilt that comes with Christian

belief. My deconversion was not as a result of any hurt or wound. It was strictly

based on my realization that if all the other religions of the world and all the other

cults within big tent of Christianity were false, then that means that all those people

are deluded. From that I concluded that man is obviously easily deluded with regard

to belief in supernateral things. And if that's true, then maybe we as Christians are

deluded also. That was a tough thought to have to deal with. But today, after several

years of study I am convinced that that is the truth of the matter. It was not an easy

conclusion to swallow, but my deepest need is for truth. I cannot accept superstition.

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol::lol::lol: IM STILL LAUGHING! Is this what we have now turned to for advice? Forget Scooter, Okie, Adam etc!!

WE HAVE KIM! YESSSSS <_<

LOLOLOLMOA!!!! Well said - anyone who gives you a red (-) for this is really having a problem with their faith! :rolleyes: All my best, Thanks for your comments!!!!

Zigs . . . thank you so much for your response . . . it was kind and I appreciate it! The difference between Christianity and other religions is that we serve a LIVING GOD! Also, in all others you have to perform and through works earn your way . . . our God will meet you in the gutter if that is where you are . . . it is a free gift. I respect your opinion, of course. Peace. Go RV!!!

:)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this post & link EASYRIDER...it's greatly appreciated...(+1)

Kim Clement has been used very well by the Lord in waking up Christians to our responsibilities to each other & the world.

It is unfortunate that many mock what they don't understand, or don't believe in. Also, that we (humans) suffer the consequences for our actions, but God uses everything - good and bad - to bring about His purposes in the earth.

My statement is just that, not for discussion or argument...only food for thought...!

Have a great July 4th weekend everyone, and may God bless each of you, and may God bless America...!

RON B) B)

Thanks Ron

I believe something good always comes from something bad

The cross is the greatest example of this. Easy is a great guy. Just passing along information for our investment.

Dame

• Upvote 1