Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Another prophetc message from GOD*****

easyrider

Guys you just have to listen - here is the link for Kim Clement, he has a "seasoned" prophetic gift from God. When you open the link a video will start on the page. About halfway through around the 41:00 minute mark he talks about the Dinar which he seems to ask someone what is it - its real quick so listen then he explains about believing the prophets word and GOD will bless it! Check it out: http://www.kimclemen...87&nowshowing=1

Hopefully it's legit this time.

No offense to you meant whatsoever Easy.I believe you are truly sincere in you Christian walk.

It's just that the regular guru's are bad enough.

But people whom lie and try to make money through my faith in God/Jesus are the lowest kind of scum.

But then for all I know guys like George Robinson and Camping might be Sincere in their predictions,but not realize they are getting their intel from another spiritual source besides God.

I think if there's any doubt whatsoever if a message from God is legit,people who make these predictions should just keep their mouth shut.If God truly wants it said he'll show them it's the real deal soon enough.

They must make sure the flock keeps them up high on the proverbial pedastol...so when god speaks to them, they will believe without hesitation. Its all about the money. Gullibleness runs rampant in the orthodox religious system. Sad, so many get taken in, hook, line and sinker.

I do believe in God and Christ, but wheewee there is so much corruption and greed in christianity, it makes me sick. They really believe they are doing Gods service, lol.

I won't argue with you there, many will and have tooken advantage of christians who believe in the holy word of GOD. They will be dealt with accordingly, but not ALL prophets and pastors and who are really preaching the WORD of God are bad. Unfortunately they get bad reps from others who prey on the innocence and faith of true christians. It's a sad world indeed.

• Upvote 6

UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING WALL STREET WAS RESCUED .......AND NOT JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME.......AND BY THE WAY...... GOD CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS.......AND IF YOU THINK GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING..... NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL..... JUST ASK HIM.......

DAME

What does his voice sound like Dame?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK. For those that don't have time to listen, I did and I am writing what Kim Clement spoke on the Broadcast of the Matrix on June 29, 2011. It is as follows:

"By the way, I'm hearing something in the Spirit. What is the Dinar-ee? (At this point he seems to be listening to someone off to the side while he is on webcast) OK. Hasn't been time. Hasn't been time. Sudden change. So for those that are invested...I cannot tell you to do this or purchase them, but for those that are holding on...Nothing, Nothing, Nothing and then suddenly, Something! OK. Don't hold too tight on to Gold. I'm not an economist. Trust me. But I hear the word of the Lord sometimes. Don't rely too much upon it. God is opening other doors as well."

Now, with all due respect, for you that are Atheist, or those that don't think highly of God, the beauty about God is that He never will force you to believe in Him. He has given all of us the freedom to choose to believe in Him or not. Therefore, I respect that you have chosen not to, and I would hope that you would respect my choice to do so. No bashing here. :)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Easyrider: hello i have been watching this site for some time now. i would like to ask you--and of course i am only asking--that you not print anymore of the "prophet" stuff again or anymore ever. Since the George Robinson guy turned out to be a fraud, it sort of left a bad taste in peoples mouth after that, as far as religion, not that the guy was a real preacher or anything, it 's just that his "prediction" ended on a sour note. Capiche?

It looks like these sorts of things actuallly thrill you, but they leave others scratching their head again at your instistence at publizizing yet another prophet...etc, etc. Got it. I am not bashing or cursing you. just a kind and friendly request that you try hard to avoid bringing that mess in here. : )

Easy solution. Don't read the "mess" if you don't like it. Pretty simple huh. Thanks Easy for the post. God bless and go RV.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Easy! I just listened to the webcast, the entire thing, and it was fascinating to hear Kim Clement stop his planned discussion for an "interjection" about the "dinari". Kim seems to have very encouraging words about sowing and reaping, and about the good that is coming in the future through the hands of people who are believers in Christ. It is as encouraging as anything else I have read in the last few weeks! For I, like so many others, hope to bless......Thank you for bringing it.

• Upvote 2

Should we give the tarot cards a try?

Tarot cards probably do work sometimes - the devil does have some knowledge.

Funny - I've listened to Kim Clement before and I just never could get into his style of speaking. I once heard him prophesy about Ford Stock. Sound familiar? George Robinson also had a word about that. God works in mysterious ways. He's been working in the lives of his believers who have latched on to the dinar. I think he's working in the lives of non believers as well. I just encourage you scoffers to open up your minds and give pause to consider that the universe could not have created itself. You might share in this dinar blessing. Then again, if God supernaturally pulls off this flow of finances to allow his kingdom to expand, he might somehow cause the dinar purchased by scoffers to turn to dust. I'm not predicting that would happen - but if it should, I hope you will wake up and smell the heavenly coffee brewing. The world is changing rapidly. Much of what is happening is unbelievably bad - but some is wonderful. Take your eyes off the ground and discover the wonder of the universe - and the Creator thereof.

Please note that Clement did not even know what Dinar was. He said there would be nothing nothing nothing nothing and then something. You've already witnessed that. When you see the something, how will it impact your life. And how does it profit you to gain the world and lose your soul?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING WALL STREET WAS RESCUED .......AND NOT JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME.......AND BY THE WAY...... GOD CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS.......AND IF YOU THINK GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING..... NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL..... JUST ASK HIM.......

DAME

YES WALL STREET WAS BAILED OUT ......BUT NOT THE REGULAR PEOPLE THAT HAD THEIR 401K WIPED OUT.....THEY DIDNT GET A DIME.........IF GOD WAS IN THE MONEY BIS HE WOULD HAVE HELPED THE LITTLE PEOPLE.........YOURE REASONING IS LAME

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guys you just have to listen - here is the link for Kim Clement, he has a "seasoned" prophetic gift from God. When you open the link a video will start on the page. About halfway through around the 41:00 minute mark he talks about the Dinar which he seems to ask someone what is it - its real quick so listen then he explains about believing the prophets word and GOD will bless it! Check it out: http://www.kimclemen...87&nowshowing=1

Awesome ez! he's a tremendous man of God

I know this Guy I recieved a word for my son when he was going through avery difficult time and it was thing he couldnt have known. He also said severl years ago that Ford when it was $2 and tanking ( he didnt say to buy Ford) but Ford would be a household name again . Shortly after we know hat happened to the other 2 auto makers , but ford did go up. I bought it based on prayer and this word I heard. We are not to rely on prophets but we are to hear God for ourselves and a prophet can confirm what God tells us. This man in the video say Im hearing a dinari, then say there is nothing ,nothing and then suddenly its there. He is not us a date , he is not telling us a rate he is not telling us to buy more. But telling us who have been worn out waiting to be encouraged that there is a change coming suddenly. a NEW TESTEMENT PROPHET is suppose to edify encourage and bulit up not to go to God because we are to lazy. and this encouraged me to know I made the right decsion investing in the dinar and to hold on its comming suddenly. I hope this give you some hope. Harry

Edited by harrysmug
  • Upvote 6

With all the due respect ( and I do mean it, respect for easy) .....Why should God be so much preoccupied about the IQD the way it seems He's been talking to Prophets or alleged/supposed Ones about it.

Why should God be concerned with the Dinar? Simple, he promised Abraham in Genesis that his seed, including Ishmael's group, that they would be a wealtgy, great nation too.

• Upvote 1

YES WALL STREET WAS BAILED OUT ......BUT NOT THE REGULAR PEOPLE THAT HAD THEIR 401K WIPED OUT.....THEY DIDNT GET A DIME.........IF GOD WAS IN THE MONEY BIS HE WOULD HAVE HELPED THE LITTLE PEOPLE.........YOURE REASONING IS LAME

REALLY..............YOUR RESPONSE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID..........EVERYTHING..... JUST LIKE THIS INVESTMENT IS MANIPULATED.... LIKE IT OR NOT...I AM NOT DEFENDING OR JUSTIFYING BAD BEHAVIOR FROM THE BIG GUYS OR WHO EVER IT IS THAT "YOU"CALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE.... WE ARE ALL ACCOUNTABLE.......PERSONALLY I DON'T KNOW ANY LITTLE PEOPLE EXCEPT CHILDREN......

DAME

With all the due respect ( and I do mean it, respect for easy) .....Why should God be so much preoccupied about the IQD the way it seems He's been talking to Prophets or alleged/supposed Ones about it.

Because we, as the children of God, are about to receive a blessing that we are to use to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have a responsibility to use our blessing wisely and not for our own selfish purposes.

• Upvote 4

huh.gif

Easyrider: hello i have been watching this site for some time now. i would like to ask you--and of course i am only asking--that you not print anymore of the "prophet" stuff again or anymore ever. Since the George Robinson guy turned out to be a fraud, it sort of left a bad taste in peoples mouth after that, as far as religion, not that the guy was a real preacher or anything, it 's just that his "prediction" ended on a sour note. Capiche?

It looks like these sorts of things actuallly thrill you, but they leave others scratching their head again at your instistence at publizizing yet another prophet...etc, etc. Got it. I am not bashing or cursing you. just a kind and friendly request that you try hard to avoid bringing that mess in here. : )

huh.gif Why did you read it? Just askingtongue.gif . I'm glad that anyone can bring or say anything they want on this site, it's called FREEDOM. There are things that I don't bother reading because I don't want too. Thanks Adam for Freedom of Speach on DV

I mean no harm. I bring what i get and i thought maybe this would calm some hearts and lift some spirits, who knows what will come. We can only hope for the best.

Thanks Easybiggrin.gif . Keep Posting. I look and if you posted something I usally read it. I know it comes from other sites some times and that is ok, because I don't have to go to the other sites to read what they have, you bring them to me, thanksbiggrin.gif Christ 24/7

• Upvote 2

Thanks Easy for having the guts to bring to the Dv family, I saw it first on Okies new site. After the Georg Robinsom fiascal I didnt thing anybody would have posted it. I know there are a lot of different belief on here , So the ones that can recieve from it I hope it brings encouragement to you in this trying time where we are trying to find our footing on the solid rock. Harry

Edited by harrysmug
  • Upvote 1

Oh Man, here I am again biting my tongue, or my fingers in this case.

I want so bad to jump in here and start the big God Question debate

again. But even though I and many others here enjoy a good debate,

I won't.

But here's what I will do. A lot of us have strongly held beliefs as well

as strongly held unbeliefs. I would not want to try to dissuade anyone

against their will in either case. BUT, there are also a lot of people who

reach a place in their life where they begin to question their own beliefs.

If you are one of those people, I would like to recommend a book I just

finished. It is the best all around book I've ever read on the subject of

belief. It deals with Religion, Politics and Science - The Big 3.

The title is "The Believing Brain," by Michael Shermer. The title says it all.

If you are a reader you know how to use Amazon. Enjoy it.

What exactly is the connection between right wing Christian Americans and dinar? Is there a Tea Party dinar distributer I don't know about?

Mock all you want, ya now i knew people would bash this post because it has to do with GOD and the whole George robinson thing many got disappointed and then the non believers are using that aganst us now but God is in control of eveything and I wil never lose faith in GOD no matter what beause he never gives up on me or anyone for that matter.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1