Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finished at my bank

The RockStar

Ok so my bank story!

Haha!

Well anywho got a brother in law who owns a construction business, Im no good at it or I would work for him no problem.

Anyway so I tell him hey, go to my bank, Bank of America, and say you have 4 Million IQD and want to do some construction projects in Iraq.

The foriegn bank guy, not sure of his title actually got excited!

Said yeah we can talk about that. So an hour later my brother in law leaves the bank, contract in hand to look over.

Rate given?

Haha.

Classic good times.

• Downvote 1

This is a Bank RUMOR In the RUMOR Section! Not the NEWS Section! Why ask for a Link?? OR BASH?? Does anyone Know what a RUMOR Is anymore? Here, I Looked it up for the Rumor Bashers....

Soak it in...

ru·mor (rmr)

n.

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.

2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.

tr.v. ru·mored, ru·mor·ing, ru·mors

To spread or tell by rumor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look it up in ANY Dictionary... Sorry, Didn't Grab the LINK

Maybe I definitly woke up on the wrong side of bed... Maybe

Krem

Sorry but this guy is talking about a $1 plus rate on a construction contract.

Thats NOT going to happen. Even my brother in law who went to HIS bank could only get like a 600 to 1 ratio.

This guy is lying through his teeth.

No bank in its right mind, with whats going on in Iraq would give you a $1 plus rate.

Especially because Iraq is talking about redenominating. You realize banks are there to make money?

This guy is going on about this is FACT. Come on.

Just called my BOA and no information and no alerts and not even on their screen...either I have the worst branch on planet or there is no continuity in BOA interbank communicaitons., which is possible. It still may be true.

God Bless America!

Doubt you have the worst one on the planet,,thought I was with the worst one with NBSC in South Carolina.

They cannot even manage a simple checking account even though I keep my balance quite high.

Banks such as these will not be getting any of my funds if this happens.

Some how the banks seem to forget they work for us,,,we don't work for them.

seriously?

This is such b***s**t I dont even think you believe it.

remind me again what the point of this post is? cause we know its not true.

I went to 3 major banks in my area and asked to talk to the managers and asked about the dinar exchange and ALL of them looked at me like I had 12 eyes.

You should start writing a screenplay with that imagination.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1