Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finished at my bank

The RockStar

Yes ,my investment is finished

At over a $1

I asked about cash in and she checked the foreign currency person (they said it showed "0" for the rate)she said thats strange.....

Yes i still have cash also........

So when the rate goes live she will call me to exchange cash :twothumbs:

Its a long weekend anything can happen ..............

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

Yes ,my investment is finished

At over a $1

I asked about cash in and she checked the foreign currency person (they said it showed "0" for the rate)she said thats strange.....

Yes i still have cash also........

So when the rate goes live she will call me to exchange cash :twothumbs:

Its a long weekend anything can happen ..............

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY BULL****...

• Upvote 13

Ohhh man... Watch out man I would duck and cover if I were you. These guys are going to eat you up. +1 for bravery.

I know frank but it is what it is

She has not lied to me yet nor do i think she will ..............

She handled my investment just like they said . and in the exact time frame

• Upvote 1

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY BULL****...

Just called my BOA and no information and no alerts and not even on their screen...either I have the worst branch on planet or there is no continuity in BOA interbank communicaitons., which is possible. It still may be true.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

Is this investment a loan or is it a special rate for development of Iraq approved through a special program at TBI? I think I may have answered my own question but I am thick in the head and trying to be realistic for the little guy (me). lol

Congratulations by the way.

Just called my BOA and no information and no alerts and not even on their screen...either I have the worst branch on planet or there is no continuity in BOA interbank communicaitons., which is possible. It still may be true.

God Bless America!

I think they are plaqued with middle management woes.

Is this investment a loan or is it a special rate for development of Iraq approved through a special program at TBI? I think I may have answered my own question but I am thick in the head and trying to be realistic for the little guy (me). lol

Congratulations by the way.

TBI but you know that already

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

after reading that there are "...29 trillion..." in dinar in circulation in IRAQ ALONE, i doubt we will see a RV this year or even next. there most assuredly has to be some more stability in that country in order for them to take on such a monumental project--not just for them, but globally--such a a currency re evaluation. Can you imagine the lines at their banks and currency exchanges! And then with fewer american soldiers to assist .... no way this year....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

after reading that there are "...29 trillion..." in dinar in circulation in IRAQ ALONE, i doubt we will see a RV this year or even next. there most assuredly has to be some more stability in that country in order for them to take on such a monumental project--not just for them, but globally--such a a currency re evaluation. Can you imagine the lines at their banks and currency exchanges! And then with fewer american soldiers to assist .... no way this year....

Thanks for that link but I have seen news that they took 70% out of circulation over the years. I pasted that article all over the forum. lol

Do you need a driver or a go-for? lol How about a paid shadow. lol ;)

No but im off the doc. next week to get cleared for work on my arm.(my arm is healed i think) if your in construction and not afraid to get shot at .leave me a PM in my box

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1

No but im off the doc. next week to get cleared for work on my arm.(my arm is healed i think) if your in construction and not afraid to get shot at .leave me a PM in my box

Hey thanks for that! I'm good with getting shot at but I'm a construction nightmare. I'd probablly embarrass myself and you! :P