Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Word to the wise Dinar Vets Member

Thank you and God Bless America.... and pray for our Troops!! :)

:)

FEEL THAT THRILL OF FREEDOM!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!:)

GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY FORCE HERE AND EVERYWHERE IN THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Jac - thanks for starting this post - I think we all needed this. Happy 4th to you & yours.

Happy 4th of July to you and yours as well and thank you from my heart for your

Fourth of July Wishes!

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

Having served in VM, I always make it a habit to thank every service member that comes on my car lot. They appreciate it and I enjoy it as no one thanked us when we came home!! Happy Fourth of July to you and your's. Remember all of our service men and women. Thank you ALL!!

Your're a great person Jac! It's good to see that there are still those around that are like-minded. Appreciate ya! Happy 4th to you and everyone else on DV. "Independence Day" has more meaning to me now than ever. Have a good 1! Slay.

• Upvote 1

Jac, You Sir, are a Great american. I have been out of work for a year and a half. Six months ago I started my own busness (so far without pay)since relocation would have taken me away from my kids, grand kids, family and friends. I have always been proud of my country but lately been a little down on her. You have just lifted my pride in this country five fold and I thank you for that. God bless America, and God bless you. :bow:

Jac, You Sir, are a Great american. I have been out of work for a year and a half. Six months ago I started my own busness (so far without pay)since relocation would have taken me away from my kids, grand kids, family and friends. I have always been proud of my country but lately been a little down on her. You have just lifted my pride in this country five fold and I thank you for that. God bless America, and God bless you. :bow:

What a lovely thing to say regarding a 72 year old grandmother that loves and reveres her country.

Thank you all!

Here is one for your each of you for it is true. I love Americans every single one of you!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=quZTdeUgiV8

and

http://www.youtube.c...rRN1OiDcoA&NR=1

God bless America!

As I view the fireworks and hear the patriotic medly's on the 4th of July I will think of everyone of you and every other American!

God Bless you and keep you!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

God Bless my Army Husband, Marine brother & Dad, Air force father in law, Marine Grandpa for the sacrifice and dedication to our country. God bless all those that stand beside them and their families that support them to help make it possible for our freedoms as well.

Happy togetherness, full of love, great food, laughter, memories, and appreciation for our loved ones and great country. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

God Bless my Army Husband, Marine brother & Dad, Air force father in law, Marine Grandpa for the sacrifice and dedication to our country. God bless all those that stand beside them and their families that support them to help make it possible for our freedoms as well.

Happy togetherness, full of love, great food, laughter, memories, and appreciation for our loved ones and great country. smile.gif

God Bless You, Moviemaker!

Yes, God Bless and heartfelt thanks to your loved ones who served us all and my Father, Brother, Uncles, Aunts, Niece, Cousins (male and female) all 11 having served during combat in World War II, (4) Korea, (4) Cambodia, Veit Nam (1) and Kuwait.(2)

God Bless America!:D

Edited by Jac

Congratulations to my American neighbours, and hope you all have a great 4th of July ... Independence Day!

Oh, and just a note from Canada, we also have this long weekend, celebrating Canada Day on the 1st of July, and getting time off to spend with family and all the stuff you do while celebrating your Independence Day.

So, another thing we neighbours sort of have in common.

Happy Happy Happy to ALL of us ... :)

smee2