Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So no RV but I thought we would see something today?

Longhorns

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but when some one tries to tell you the truth like all the pumper garbage you are hearing is just that....made up lies and twisted news, you call that info negative or some one dumping on your parade??????

you want the truth.....here it is:

There is a long way to go before you see an RV....months maybe a year or more. Give it rest.....get a life, stop watching the sites and go do some living. Call me what you want...but it aint happening this year.....wait and see I told you so :D

I could not have said it any better myself, you are right on the money about all the lying pumping SOB musty living room living takin a bath once a weak Jesus in vain name using lying lying lying self appointed personal agenda liars, liars and Man, I mean Man don't be disappointed, you should know by now that nothing ever ever ever ever ever that these poo poo's, (i mean fake gurus) comes true. N E V E R!!. So stop, falling for it day after day, week after week, month after month to the ongoing climactic

LET DOWN. I believe Shabibi has said it before on numerous occasions that he cannot let the dam cat out of the bag until the big day. So read all you want for fun and entertainment but quit believing all the gurus, they all all lying and pumping for their own benefit not yours.

Gave you a +1 TimS

Edited by Short Circuit

I could not have said it any better myself, you are right on the money about all the lying pumping SOB musty living room living takin a bath once a weak Jesus in vain name using lying lying lying self appointed personal agenda liars, liars and Man, I mean Man don't be disappointed, you should know by now that nothing ever ever ever ever ever that these poo poo's, (i mean fake gurus) comes true. N E V E R!!. So stop, falling for it day after day, week after week, month after month to the ongoing climactic

LET DOWN. I believe Shabibi has said it before on numerous occasions that he cannot let the dam cat out of the bag until the big day. So read all you want for fun and entertainment but quit believing all the gurus, they all all lying and pumping for their own benefit not yours.

Gave you a +1 TimS

You get - for being negative. Haha! That was funny...to me.

YES I do and yes I am trying to help

tmc, + from me buddy. I find it hard to believe how thinking people can read all the news quotes, even from the CBI, over and over referencing to "deleting three zeros" and even making comparisons to other countries that have done a redenomination... yet still not even question whether they will see a 3,000x revaluation of their investment by government fiat. I used to try and respectfully post a lot about money supply, currency reserves, comparisons to other countries, etc. thinking that balance on the site would be a benefit to others. Many people believe what they want to believe. We all like to dream and I'd love to be wrong and shout it from the mountaintops. I am still holding my dinar, but with a pretty nominal expectation of return. The news seems pretty clear. I don't have a crystal ball, but RD and then float seems likely to me. JMHO - not trying to offend anyone.

• Upvote 3

tmc, + from me buddy. I find it hard to believe how thinking people can read all the news quotes, even from the CBI, over and over referencing to "deleting three zeros" and even making comparisons to other countries that have done a redenomination... yet still not even question whether they will see a 3,000x revaluation of their investment by government fiat. I used to try and respectfully post a lot about money supply, currency reserves, comparisons to other countries, etc. thinking that balance on the site would be a benefit to others. Many people believe what they want to believe. We all like to dream and I'd love to be wrong and shout it from the mountaintops. I am still holding my dinar, but with a pretty nominal expectation of return. The news seems pretty clear. I don't have a crystal ball, but RD and then float seems likely to me. JMHO - not trying to offend anyone.

I agree, though I dont really want the RD to happen. It just might.

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but when some one tries to tell you the truth like all the pumper garbage you are hearing is just that....made up lies and twisted news, you call that info negative or some one dumping on your parade??????

you want the truth.....here it is:

There is a long way to go before you see an RV....months maybe a year or more. Give it rest.....get a life, stop watching the sites and go do some living. Call me what you want...but it aint happening this year.....wait and see I told you so :D

WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS CONCLUSION ,YOUR BRAIN,OMG!!!! STOP IT!!!! YOU HAVE A REALY SUCKY ATTITUDE,ME,YOU AND EVERYONE HERE ON DV DONT KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN,IT COULD BE ANY DAY,YEAR MONTH,HR,MIN SEC,WHO KNOWS,WHAT I DO KNOW I JUST GET SICK AND TIRED OF YOU NEWBIE'S COMING ON HERE AND BRINGING PEOPLE DOWN,WE ARE INVESTED IN THIS BECAUSE(WE) PEOPLE WANT AND NEED A BETTER LIFE,JUST READING YOUR NEG REMARKS GET MY BLOOD BOILING,AS THIS IS A FREE FORUM,YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR OPINION,AND I'M EXPRESSING MINE,IV BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME AND I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE,IV BEEN INVESTED IN THIS SINCE THE BEGINNING,....SO IMO QUIT BEING A GURU. MOVE ON AND GET OVER YOUR BAD ATTITUDE.

SORRY BUT I DON'T CARE WHAT IS SAID THERE WILL BE NO RV NOT UNTIL THE GOI IS FORMED AND NO THE GOI IS NOT FORMED..NO YET :)

THATS WHAT MY UNDERSTANDING IS AND THAT'S WHAT SHABIBI SAID... GO RV!!!!!!

MY BAD, I HAVE A BAD HABIT WITH CAPS AND BEING LOUD ...PEACE

• Upvote 1

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but

The truth is...IT WILL HAPPEN, we just don't know the actual date. We don't know if it will be this week or next month, but it has to happen for Iraq to be a solvent country and interact with the rest of the world... so we wait. Tuesday could very well be the day and that's what I believe and you can ponder this till the cows come home so ponder away! ;)

• Upvote 1