Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk Warka is back down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solbiatodinar

look warka is back down after it came back up this morning Warka-bank.com

You're right, but what does it mean? Could simply be they were too cheap and didn't buy enough bandwidth to handle a normal course of business. With the dinar at 1170,. they probably need a wheelbarrow full of those new lower denoms to pay their monthly bill. When cbi.iq shows a new rate....then we're in business!

big deal. means nothing.

yes it does they not just going to keep going down for nothing let me hear ur reason then!

You're right, but what does it mean? Could simply be they were too cheap and didn't buy enough bandwidth to handle a normal course of business. With the dinar at 1170,. they probably need a wheelbarrow full of those new lower denoms to pay their monthly bill. When cbi.iq shows a new rate....then we're in business!

yes u are right but why dows it keep going down thats my question?

Websites go down for many reasons, server issues, upgrades, upload changes, problems at the data center that houses the server, and lack of bandwidth. :unsure:

The reason for the downtime can usually be determined by the error message but not always. :blink:

It probably has not been hacked because hackers are so full of ego, they have to leave a "calling card" and that is real easy to spot. :eek:

In other words, "only the shadow knows........." :lmao:

Hey... You never know what signs mean what until the truth Surfaces. I think we should ALL Be looking for signs and New News cause SOMETHING Is Close! If you just want to Watch CBI and wait, That's your Choice, Please don't Bash/Semi-bash the ones who are looking for Signs/News. (Not too many people Bashing, Just sayn)

Keep on the Lookout solbiatodinar(Not sure how to shortn that... Sol?) I will too! Something will surface and it would be fun to be the one who finds then Shares the Info!

Steady.... Krem

The memo came down to all employees at Warka Bank( which is affiliated with Citi Bank )..... Every employee will bring a mop, shovel, and hose to work in the AM to clean out all the U>S> Guru's BS...... We are out of bandwith looking for a cleaning company. All contacted companies said that they could not handle that amount of BS.... so we will be closed until further notice or until the Bank meets code.

Nice going Jokie Okie, Brain Low Blaino, Phoney Tony, Blondelady, Believe me Steve and Athena is the cause of it all.... He thinks he is a Greek Goddess.... no wonder the Iraqi's are so confused.... and we think they are stupid...... Put them all together and you have the graduates from Animal House and you all know none of them have a degree....... Whatever you guys are on..... the rest of the dinar world would love to try some....

It will happen when it happens...... hold on going to be today or two yrs.s from now that is My prediction.... Done deal Nuff said Cash on Monday ummmm where have I heard that before...... ???? Can anyone please tell Me?

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Did you guys/gals crash it AGAIN?!? :blink:

Good one. I think they did.

oh, my dog sh** in a different spot, so maybe the dinar will revalue........

You just got enlightenment on how much "intel" is found.

The memo came down to all employees at Warka Bank( which is affiliated with Citi Bank )..... Every employee will bring a mop, shovel, and hose to work in the AM to clean out all the U>S> Guru's BS....

End Quote

Awesome. Thanks.