Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Operational Rates

Star Ship

Yesterday, 6/29/11 there were statements floating around by more than one source both written and on CC's that Iran was listed twice on the UN Operational Rates Chart and the reason Iran was listed twice was that it was a "place-holder" for Iraq, as the GOI and CBI did not want to tip their hand as to the Rv rate. This info does not seem to be true.

I viewd the UN OP CHART myself and this is what I found: There are 2 types of info that one can bring up on the UN Op Rate Chart. The first one is NO FILTER and lists all currencies and a date beside them that seems to indicate the last date they had a revalue . But if you APPLY THE FILTER that is available which is at the top of the chart - you can filter the listing so that is only shows the currencies that have had an Rv of some sort since June 1, 2011. When you apply that filter, Iran is listed twice because it had an Rv on the 15th and now the 30th. Iraq has had no Rv during that time frame so they don't appear in the June 1st - June 30th filtered listing. So, those persons that made the wild proclamation that Iran was listed twice and the second listing was a "place-holder" for Iraq should have taken a closer look at the chart and it's filters before jumping to the conclusion they came to and thus putting out grossly erroneous information. I also counted the number of curriences that shows an Rv of some sort and there are about 155. Could this be the "basket of currencies" that were to Rv the same time as the IQD that has been mentioned time and time again over the past few weeks?

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/operationalrates.aspx - If this link does not work then just google "UN Treasury Operational Charts."

• Upvote 1

Iraq is there. Still at 01 March 2010. No change.

You missed my point entirely. Yes, Iraq is there if you look at the chart without the filter. There were people stating yesterday that Iraq was not there but that Iran was listed twice and it was because they were looking at the chart with the June 1, 2011 filter applied, which left Iraq off the chart and thus they jumped to conclusions and stated that Iran was listed twice because the second listing was acting as a "place holder" for Iraq till the IQD was Rved. If you did not hear the CC's or read this in print, then you would not be aware of what I am referring too. I did not say that Iraq was not on the listing at all. I impled that it was not on the listing when the June 1, 2011 filter was applied. Sorry, did not mean to confuse anyone - but the "place holder" premise was stated on several cc's and I read it a couple of times in chats and other postings but that info about "place-holder" is just plain wrong. I am not posting this info to argue or debate it - it is just to correct erroneous info that was all over the boards on Wednesday 6/29/11.

Happens every month. Every 30th is RV day. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. It has RV'ed in country every week for the past 7 years. Current RV rate is $11.32. Every bank manager in the U.S. when asked about the IQD gives the "sublte wink". Stay awhile and listen. All of this will be repeated again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Happens every month. Every 30th is RV day. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. It has RV'ed in country every week for the past 7 years. Current RV rate is $11.32. Every bank manager in the U.S. when asked about the IQD gives the "sublte wink". Stay awhile and listen. All of this will be repeated again.

Yeah whats this guy talking about?

Its a done deal. Whered you get your credible info sonny?? 11.32?

Its LOCKED IN AT 13.42!!!

Im at the bank right now!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3