Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hate to say it but it looks like the NAYSAYERS are winning this battle! The 30th is over in IRAQ and still no movement or encouraging news out of IRAQ today,FRUSTRATED!!!

how is the 30th over ....... i'm 2 hours behind iraqi time here and its 15:26 now that makes it 17:26 in iraq .... the banks are still open !! anyway who ever said this had to happen in the morning or the afternoon ...... there is still 6 hours of the 30th to go !!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate to say it but it looks like the NAYSAYERS are winning this battle! The 30th is over in IRAQ and still no movement or encouraging news out of IRAQ today,FRUSTRATED!!!

Naaaaysayers you say?....... Horse feathers........we just have common sense..........now where's my bucket of corn?

• Upvote 3

I hate being right and I wish this would RV more than you know. We get so frustrated with the Okies, Possums, GET Teams, and others that it influences are rational decision making. Some of my comments have been off colored and some very hurtful and this is not the person I a or who I want to be. Take care all of you and God Bless...

winning the battle???????....this is no battle......the score is PEOPLE WITH BRAINS 10,000 ........GURUS 0......HOW IS THAT A BATTLE?

• Upvote 5

Hi Machine, I remember reading a day or so back on this site in a post that Iraq (Shabibi) would hold a meeting or have an announcement in the morning on the exchange rate if there was a change in the currency rate. So no announcement has been made and the the morning is over, therefore I would have to think that there is no news concerning the RV to talk about. Adam said last night during his chat that he did not believe we would see and RV today, that there was a lot of ground work that had been laid out during the 30th meeting to enable an RV in the future, sooner than later.

Winning? It's not a contest. This isnt me versus you. I'm not trying to win anything. I'm trying to use logic and common sense to explain why the dreams and expectations of many people here are out of touch with reality. I'm not trying to win. I WANT the dinar to RV. I WANT to have unbelievable wealth so I can help as many people as possible. I WANT to be wrong. But I'm not. What I want does not effect what is going to occur. The dinar is not going to RV because I WANT it to. No matter how badly I want or need the dinar to RV is going to effect the reasons why it won't RV. This isn't a battle of wills. The ultimate outcome will be dictated by the laws of economics. And the laws of economics say that wealth is neither created nor destroyed through a currency's value. Wealth is created by increasing productivity. Wealth is destroyed by reducing productivity. A currency is simply a medium of exchange that allows people to trade productivity for things they want. It's an irrefutable fact that won't be overcome or "defeated" with lots of happy talk.