Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Optimists Unite!!!!

navysky

We have been told that this would test us, and it seems to be doing just that. Many are losing faith, many are packing it in, but I still bet, even those who are currently bashing the Dinar and Iraq and the Gurus, are not going to sell off their Dinar. Deep down, they still hope and pray (even the atheists in their closets) that it will come about. Optimism carries a lot more weight than pessimism does. For those that see this as I do, as a blessing, join with me in expressing your gratitude for this experience.

I am grateful that I get to see the contrast in my life, of when I've been poor (now), because it's going to mean that much more to me when I'm wealthy, and I will treat this new found wealth with more respect and purpose.

I am grateful for all those gurus who have taken their time to bring good news, whether real or not, that has given me hope that it could be happening any day!

I am grateful to all the Christians who have praised God in this process and will continue to praise Him long after this comes in.

I am grateful that this is taking longer than I expected because I am learning patience through this experience!!!

I am grateful to the Iraqi people, for enduring their own country being the focal point of all this turmoil and chaos, while the rest of the world watches and waits for our lives to be blessed through their struggles.

In all this, I Praise the Lord and thank Him for every thing I have, am and experience!

When this is all said and done, are we going to look back and regret calling people names and how we behaved toward others over this potential RV? Or the attitude we had about Okie or Blaino? Let's all carry a prayer in our hearts (even you atheists are welcome to join us) that this will happen in due time, when the Lord sees fit for us to receive this blessing into our lives and then just sit back and allow it to play out how it is supposed to!

Who's with me? Show your gratitude!!!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 5

I am grateful that I get to see the contrast in my life, of when I've been poor (now), because it's going to mean that much more to me when I'm wealthy,

Life is Precious...and EVERY day is a Prize...you are already truly wealthy, my friend. Go well and stay well....enjoy the ride....it's just a ride.

Thanks for your post.

E61

• Upvote 3

We have been told that this would test us, and it seems to be doing just that. Many are losing faith, many are packing it in, but I still bet, even those who are currently bashing the Dinar and Iraq and the Gurus, are not going to sell off their Dinar. Deep down, they still hope and pray (even the atheists in their closets) that it will come about. Optimism carries a lot more weight than pessimism does. For those that see this as I do, as a blessing, join with me in expressing your gratitude for this experience.

I am grateful that I get to see the contrast in my life, of when I've been poor (now), because it's going to mean that much more to me when I'm wealthy, and I will treat this new found wealth with more respect and purpose.

I am grateful for all those gurus who have taken their time to bring good news, whether real or not, that has given me hope that it could be happening any day!

I am grateful to all the Christians who have praised God in this process and will continue to praise Him long after this comes in.

I am grateful that this is taking longer than I expected because I am learning patience through this experience!!!

I am grateful to the Iraqi people, for enduring their own country being the focal point of all this turmoil and chaos, while the rest of the world watches and waits for our lives to be blessed through their struggles.

In all this, I Praise the Lord and thank Him for every thing I have, am and experience!

When this is all said and done, are we going to look back and regret calling people names and how we behaved toward others over this potential RV? Or the attitude we had about Okie or Blaino? Let's all carry a prayer in our hearts (even you atheists are welcome to join us) that this will happen in due time, when the Lord sees fit for us to receive this blessing into our lives and then just sit back and allow it to play out how it is supposed to!

Hey I am not in the closet. I am also not praying either. When Iraq is ready is when it will rv and not before.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

please help me understand how you can be grateful to the gurus that lie to you 3 times a week..........i just dont understand people like you.......your dream of being rich is killing your ability to think in a rational manner.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

:blink::unsure::rolleyes::lol::lol: ....Lets see what you have to say in May of 2012

Why are you here? You must have a real sad, little life. Bring others down and also, grow a pair because w/ that picture you must be trying to compensate for something. BYE!

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I am an Optimist....I have been tenaciously holding on to my Dinars for 7 plus years so I guess it's impossible to deem me anything else but a convinced,determined and optimistic Dinar Holder...I am sure it will RV.....Only not on the dates set by various Gurus & Pumpers...Or even on dates matching with more or less important events... When it does happen it will do so on a very anonymous and apparently insignificant date...JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

please help me understand how you can be grateful to the gurus that lie to you 3 times a week..........i just dont understand people like you.......your dream of being rich is killing your ability to think in a rational manner.

I'm grateful, like I said, because it gave me HOPE!! To me, hope is invaluable!! I never put trust or conviction behind the gurus rumors...and I did take every rumor with a huge grain of salt, but I appreciate those who are optimistic, in spite of their naivete! Also, I don't have a dream of being rich. I have a dream of helping the most people I can, and if this Dinar revalues at $3+, and nets me a 3,000+ times return, then I'm certainly going to use it for good, as much as I am able to. I do think rationally, but with blessings from God, logic and rational thinking are not required, and if you try to use logic to interpret what God says, then you are merely transforming His words into your limited understanding. God does things His own way, and we can't tell Him what to do. Rational thinking and logic are parameters that our society determines. I don't care what society says, because in the end...they will not determine my final judgment. I care what God says and thinks of me. I live to serve and be the best I can be, not for society to pat me on the back, but to glorify God!

• Upvote 3

I'M WITH YOU NAVYSKY,OPTIMISM AND GRATITUDE GO HAND

IN HAND! I'VE LEARNED ALOT ABOUT THE HISTORY OF IRAQ

AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO BIBLICAL PROPHESY.....FINANCE

AND INVESTING HAS BEEN AN INTEREST OF MINE FOR YEARS,

STUDYING FOR THAT SERIES 65 EXAM ALSO....

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!! B):D :D :D :D

GOOOOO RV........ :lol:

• Upvote 1

Why are you here? You must have a real sad, little life. Bring others down and also, grow a pair because w/ that picture you must be trying to compensate for something. BYE!

UofIGay, thanks for your comment....My life is great, thanks. Have more Kool Aid :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

As a pessimist, last I checked, I have as much right to be here as you do...just because I dont swallow every lie told to me hook, line, and sinker. That being said, I am a christian too...but that does not go hand in hand with believing this thing will happen the way we would all like it to. Just because I don't believe it will happen like that does not mean that I cant be wrong. Here is hoping I am wrong, If I am, tell you what I will write a page long apology post....will you do the same?

I'm just gonna keep waiting. It's not like my dinars are taking up a bunch of space and are an inconvenience or anything. It will happen when it happens. These people saying "Goodbye" aren't going anywhere. I bet you will still see them here waiting for the next 'thing'. They will still check cbi.iq and forex on a regular basis. It will happen, we just don't know when. Let the naysayers say "nay", who cares. It doesn't really affect my day.

You are already rich and prosperous but do not see it.

If you counted just $1.00 for the beauty of each flower that you ave seen bloom or wafted its aroma into your life, the grass, the trees, the birds who sing each time you step outside, your kowledge, your every blessing, your loved ones, your happy experiences, your joyful holidays, birthdays and the many many things that you know today that you did not know yesterday...well than you are the wealthiest, most prosperous and richest human being on this planet ..perhaps even a Trillionaire! Just look at thse piles of money all around you that are disguised as every day experiences in your life!

You are blessed with riches every moment of your life.:D

God Bless America.

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1