Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ExPatriot Site Showing Change in Exchange Rate

Ohioguy

I am very hesitant to post this because I do not want to cause a "feeding frenzy" or a "bashing frenzy", but thought someone might be able to verify if this is legitimate. I received a telephone call from a friend last night who invested in IQD after I told him about it. He, like I, knew nothing about IQD so he spent a lot of time just surfing the web. Everytime he would come across a page that displayed the exchange rate for the IQD he book marked it. One of the pages he book marked was a classified page called Allo Expat. Since last year he would just simply check that page on a semi-regular basis. Last night when he called me he told me the exchange rate had changed on that page. He said it had always showed $1.00/ 1170 IQD, however last night it was showing $1.00/ .275 IQD. I checked myself and that was true. I checked this morning and it is now showing $1.00/ .2755 IQD. That is an exchange rate of $3.63. Here is the link. Look in lower left corner. There is an area that tells time, temperature and exchange rate.

http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/marketplace/classifieds

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I am very hesitant to post this because I do not want to cause a "feeding frenzy" or a "bashing frenzy", but thought someone might be able to verify if this is legitimate. I received a telephone call from a friend last night who invested in IQD after I told him about it. He, like I, knew nothing about IQD so he spent a lot of time just surfing the web. Everytime he would come across a page that displayed the exchange rate for the IQD he book marked it. One of the pages he book marked was a classified page called Allo Expat. Since last year he would just simply check that page on a semi-regular basis. Last night when he called me he told me the exchange rate had changed on that page. He said it had always showed $1.00/ 1170 IQD, however last night it was showing $1.00/ .275 IQD. I checked myself and that was true. I checked this morning and it is now showing $1.00/ .2755 IQD. That is an exchange rate of $3.63. Here is the link. Look in lower left corner. There is an area that tells time, temperature and exchange rate.

Cool!!! lets hope it's for real.

That has been going around for a long time and it is not valid.

Atheist,

I remember one other site that had never changed the rate from the Sadam era, but my friend said he is absolutely positive the rate had channged on this site. Thanks for the reply.

• Upvote 1

This is nothing new, this site has been like this for at least the last 6 months. Its meaningless. Oh and they have been told about this many times,

Edited by cbisinger