Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

see yall later

220 mike

I wanted to say good bye to everyone and not everyone will see this because the MOSs on this site erase anything that could hinder dinar sales.

THIS WILL NEVER EVER NEVER ENER HAPPEN. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE DINAR WILL RV IS A FOOL. I WONT EVEN GO INTO HOW I AM 100% SURE BECAUSE ITS A LOT OF WRITING JUST TO GET ERASED BUT ONE THING I PROMISE 100%. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO STAY HERE FOR THE NEXT YEAR, THE SAME CRAP WILL BE HERE THEN AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY ALL THE 100% BULL SH&%

Here, let me show you to the EXIT door!!!!! BYE!!

Edited by Bumper64
Helping a bad member find the exit door!
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 23

Have fun at daycare!

Folks tend to think they have all the answers and Iraq owes you something. You won't get so butt hurt if you stop acting like the world needs to bow to your needs. In fact, if it happens great, if not just wait longer.

• Upvote 3

I wanted to say good bye to everyone and not everyone will see this because the MOSs on this site erase anything that could hinder dinar sales.

THIS WILL NEVER EVER NEVER ENER HAPPEN. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE DINAR WILL RV IS A FOOL. I WONT EVEN GO INTO HOW I AM 100% SURE BECAUSE ITS A LOT OF WRITING JUST TO GET ERASED BUT ONE THING I PROMISE 100%. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO STAY HERE FOR THE NEXT YEAR, THE SAME CRAP WILL BE HERE THEN AS WELL.

It will Never happen?!

ahaha wtf?

Iraq is going to flourish with all this oil sale but the people will still have to carry around briefcases worth of currency to buy a loaf of bread? Sorry... I dont buy it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he he he 220 mike is still viewing this thread .......

I thought you were going ?? or are you just waiting around to see what kind of a response your post got ..... well I think you got exactly what you expected, time to go buddy :wave:

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

you obviously think the Dinar is worthless .... so tell you what I'll give you $10 per million if you wanna sell up lol thats if you even have any dinar..... no doubt you'll be back again tomorrow using another name......

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Very true, I have to get a life this will happen, but if not today then I am out of here. Closing up shop at mid night. My VIP expires at mid night and not renewing. If and when it ever happens I will hear everyone yelling. Too many of you read way too much into everything said on these pumping sites. Every word is dissected and analyzed every which way. I really don't think the leaders in Iraq give a hoot about the people, it is and always will be about them and their little power trip and what they can control. The longer this takes the more chance of Iraq falling back into the hands of the even more radical sect. If they really wanted to have a good country they would RV and make things right. What are they accomplishing by waiting? Next you will hear it is about to RV and a leader will get killed and that will be the reason it didn't RV, on and on and on. Bye all :tiphat:

Let's talk about me buying your Dinar, for a REALLY sweet deal !