Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson: False Prophet?

Darkcleaver

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. (Deuteronomy 18:22)

A quick preface: PLEASE don't confuse the issue by claiming George Robinson never said he was a prophet. He claimed the Lord SHOWED him what was to come to pass regarding the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. How much plainer can it be?

I hung in there to the last possible second. I really, REALLY wanted Mr. Robinson to be correct. Not so much because I wanted to be monetarily rich (God be praised I'm already abundantly blessed in this life), but because he appeared to be a genuine minister of the Lord and had some very exciting things to tell about, for example, next year.

Now I must take the advice of God himself and categorize Mr. Robinson as a "presumptuous" person, and pretty much discount anything he has to say in future. I admit this grudgingly, to be honest, but how long can you make excuses for someone? End of May came and went. First [half] of June came and went. June 29th came and went. No RV. No RV. No RV. Are we to assume the 29 meant July? August? September?

This doesn't lessen the magnitude or awesomeness of God's glory or power in the slightest to me. Just Mr. Robinson's.

So my question: can we all now safely conclude that Mr. Robinson is a false prophet?

I hate to admit it, but yes, unfortunately it appears that we can.

Take care.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

All is not lost if he gave you a glimmer of hope. Please give the man the room to be a Human Being. I am sure he is as disappointed in the outcome/delay as we have been.

Namaste.

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Okay let me say this... George is a good guy, whether you believe him or not he is a great guy, a man of faith. Calling him a false prophet is uncalled for. People need to stop holding on to every word these folk are saying expically the GURUs. It will not happen by someone here in the states with a contact in Iraq saying it will. Take your dinar, put it in your safe lock it a away and go about your business. One morning you will receive an email stating that the Iraq Dinar has RV'ed or RI'ed and then and ony then will it be time to pull it out of the safe. At that point you are ready to cash in. Listening to the GURUs saying it is going to happen every other day will drive you crazy and yes one day they will get it right. They can't help but to get it right if you say it is going to RV every other day. SO PLEASE DO THIS. Lock you Dinar a way. Leave the so called Guru site alone and stay off these craz y conference call and try to enjoy your lives with out the stress of the GURUs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. (Deuteronomy 18:22)

A quick preface: PLEASE don't confuse the issue by claiming George Robinson never said he was a prophet. He claimed the Lord SHOWED him what was to come to pass regarding the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. How much plainer can it be?

I hung in there to the last possible second. I really, REALLY wanted Mr. Robinson to be correct. Not so much because I wanted to be monetarily rich (God be praised I'm already abundantly blessed in this life), but because he appeared to be a genuine minister of the Lord and had some very exciting things to tell about, for example, next year.

Now I must take the advice of God himself and categorize Mr. Robinson as a "presumptuous" person, and pretty much discount anything he has to say in future. I admit this grudgingly, to be honest, but how long can you make excuses for someone? End of May came and went. First [half] of June came and went. June 29th came and went. No RV. No RV. No RV. Are we to assume the 29 meant July? August? September?

This doesn't lessen the magnitude or awesomeness of God's glory or power in the slightest to me. Just Mr. Robinson's.

So my question: can we all now safely conclude that Mr. Robinson is a false prophet?

Take care.

You better watch out....that glass house you are living in just might shatter today. There are times that you should be still as the power of life and death is in the tongue.

• Upvote 2

We can stand one more post on this issue, and I agree it should be closed. It should have been before it began.

Proclaiming that one is speaking their words from God is a serious matter. It must not be said flippantly. I’m sure that most individuals who think they are speaking for God do so from a sincere motive. But a claim to speak for God does not make it so. However, we live in a culture with vastly different philosophies concerning acceptance of what is truly from God and what is not. Many are going to reject any statement or word coming from the Bible or any word that has a “religious” overtone. Others are so gullible that they can’t discern the difference between biblical truth and error simply because they have allowed themselves to fall into mental laziness or controlled prejudicial instruction. Still others fall into a category of believing anyone who smacks at being a spiritual person.

Some of us here on the forum were captivated and blinded by a claim that God was leading a speaker or giving this person words from the Holy Spirit. Oblivious to the fact that miraculous knowledge and miraculous prophecy are no longer given by the Spirit. And I am aware that others do not hold that position, but it has never been proven to me. Miraculous prophecy would need to be written down and placed as Scripture if God gave it. When God speaks, it is NOT a guess. It is sure and will happen just as He says. But He does not give revelation and prophecy today!

Being motivated by the Spirit from the Word of God to write or preach is not the same. Making a prediction based upon known indicators from history, current events, and recent news is not speaking by the direct intervention of the Spirit of God. It is purely human prediction. If the man had said that we wouldn’t be having all the kafuffle over what he said. He would be just another would be guru trying to predict a date and rate. I would not have believed that God spoke directly to Him even if it had come to pass. As it is, he was deceptive and wrong and brought reproach upon himself and God.

I’m a strong believer in God, the Bible, and what the Bible says. But I will only trust in the truth from God in His Word and all people claiming to speak from God today can be found liars.

• Upvote 2

We can stand one more post on this issue, and I agree it should be closed. It should have been before it began.

Proclaiming that one is speaking their words from God is a serious matter. It must not be said flippantly. I’m sure that most individuals who think they are speaking for God do so from a sincere motive. But a claim to speak for God does not make it so. However, we live in a culture with vastly different philosophies concerning acceptance of what is truly from God and what is not. Many are going to reject any statement or word coming from the Bible or any word that has a “religious” overtone. Others are so gullible that they can’t discern the difference between biblical truth and error simply because they have allowed themselves to fall into mental laziness or controlled prejudicial instruction. Still others fall into a category of believing anyone who smacks at being a spiritual person.

Some of us here on the forum were captivated and blinded by a claim that God was leading a speaker or giving this person words from the Holy Spirit. Oblivious to the fact that miraculous knowledge and miraculous prophecy are no longer given by the Spirit. And I am aware that others do not hold that position, but it has never been proven to me. Miraculous prophecy would need to be written down and placed as Scripture if God gave it. When God speaks, it is NOT a guess. It is sure and will happen just as He says. But He does not give revelation and prophecy today!

Being motivated by the Spirit from the Word of God to write or preach is not the same. Making a prediction based upon known indicators from history, current events, and recent news is not speaking by the direct intervention of the Spirit of God. It is purely human prediction. If the man had said that we wouldn’t be having all the kafuffle over what he said. He would be just another would be guru trying to predict a date and rate. I would not have believed that God spoke directly to Him even if it had come to pass. As it is, he was deceptive and wrong and brought reproach upon himself and God.

I’m a strong believer in God, the Bible, and what the Bible says. But I will only trust in the truth from God in His Word and all people claiming to speak from God today can be found liars.

You may need to attend a bible teaching church, because the Word of God says there are spirituals gifts. 1 Corinthians 12. Do you know what is the definition of faith. What does the word of God say, be care that you believe the word over what man says. I know real prophets. 1 Corinthians 14:1 1 Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. Check it out.

• Upvote 2

Take care.

Darkcleaver do not deceive people, because the scripture clearly that you can prophesy without being a prophet. Be careful of the things that you speak of because you already have been told the true but you continue to speak falsely. So is it you or a spirit in you?

Edited by Sam T
  • Upvote 2

Hi DarkCLeaver :)

Maybe it is best to let the true Judge handle this matter.

What most have forgotten or willingly overlooked, is WHO

was the one who truly benefited from Mr. Robinson?

Was it not "Frank" of KTFM who grabbed him and used this man

for his own gain, then dropped him after he was finished?

Sadly, few ever seemed to see through that little trick Frank played to

add to his weekly drama.

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

I listened to the very first video recording George was on when he talked about the RV of the dinar. In that video recording he stated he was given dates of the 29th and 1st of June. But he also stated HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY MEANT! It was HIS OPINION that those dates meant the date the RV would happen. His OPINION.

He said God gave him those dates but he did NOT KNOW what they mean and HE had the OPINION those dates meant those were the dates of the RV. He also clearly stated that HE is NOT a prophet. The only one's calling him a prophet are the one's that made that up on their own. And since God does not make mistakes, then WHY was he given multiple dates? Surely God would know what the exact date is. So George was given multiple dates of the 29th which he felt was May and the 1st of June and he clearly stated in the very beginning that he did NOT KNOW what the dates meant, BUT, based on HIS OPINION he FELT those dates meant the date for the RV. Obviously his OPINION on what those dates meant were incorrect, but it has nothing at all to do with him being a prophet.

Also, his opinion those dates meant the date of the RV, that still remains to be found out. IF this thing happens here shortly then the real question is, WHEN did they actually do it? Can they decide to RV at a rate on a certain date and plan to release it at a future date? Remember, he said his OPINION those dates meant the date of the RV. He did not say that meant cash in date or announcement date of the RV. But only the date for the RV. So could the RV have been decided or released on one of those dates and just not pubicly released or announced yet? That is something will not know until after it is finally released and announced publically and we may never find out what the actual date was.

Everyone else just ASSUMJED those would be the dates the RV would be pubically released and/or announced to the world. So we have a guy that was given multiple dates, that he originally stated he did not know what they meant, but in his opinion he thought it meant the dates for the RV, which he never said cash in day or publically announced on those dates, but merely the dates for the RV to happen, which was all based on his opinion because he said he did not know what the dates meant. And now everyone is out to crusify the guy claiming him to be a false prophet that George himself has clearly stated a number of times that he is NOT a prophet!

One thing is for certain, whatever the date is that they finally publically release this, that isn't the date they just decided to do this. They already decided this long before pubically releasing it. So the question is, on what date did they decide this on before publicly releasing it? Until it is all done and said and has been pubicly released that is a question we will not know the answer to and we may not ever know depending on whether that information is ever released after the RV goes public.

It ain't over until it's over, and anything before that is just passing prejudgement because none of us know the actual date they decided on this.

Hi DarkCLeaver :)

Maybe it is best to let the true Judge handle this matter.

What most have forgotten or willingly overlooked, is WHO

was the one who truly benefited from Mr. Robinson?

Was it not "Frank" of KTFM who grabbed him and used this man

for his own gain, then dropped him after he was finished?

Sadly, few ever seemed to see through that little trick Frank played to

add to his weekly drama.

All my best!

Jim

---

Dropped him after he was finished? If Frank dropped him then why does George still come on his show?

• Upvote 1

You may need to attend a bible teaching church, because the Word of God says there are spirituals gifts. 1 Corinthians 12. Do you know what is the definition of faith. What does the word of God say, be care that you believe the word over what man says. I know real prophets. 1 Corinthians 14:1 1 Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. Check it out.

Oh, I have checked it out. I believe there were spiritual gifts then and spiritual gifts today, but not miraculous gifts. Miraculous prophecy and revelation were to cease when completed revelation was received. We have received a complete revelation. Therefore, the m. revelation and m. prophecy has ceased. (1Cor 13:8). I teach and have taught spiritual gifts classes for years. So, yes, I have studied these passages carefully.

And, I have been to many meetings where it was said that they had the gift of prophecy. I have heard the "prophets" speak with all their authority and not one time have I ever heard a true prophet of God. Not one. Most of what they have said was simply preaching. No prophecy or revelation at all. Yet they were advertised as being a "true prophet" and a person "baptized with the Spirit."

I know real prophets as well and not one of them has ever been wrong or missed a prophecy. I can list them all and their fulfillment to the letter. And every one of them spoke things that they could not have possibly known before hand. It was total revelation. Most did not even know that they had prophesied.

Test the prophet to see whether they are speaking the word of God. Don't fall for their false prophecies.

I am not a prophet, but I do recognize my DADDY's voice when HE speaks to me. Back in FEB. I asked JESUS, "LORD when is the Iraqi Dinar going to revalue?" I heard one word. "August". HE didn't say the actual day or rate, which I didn't ask, but "August" is the answer I got from HIM. I emailed several brothers and sisters who are invested in this, and we have been waiting peacefully and patiently for August to come. GOD BLESS.

• Upvote 1

Who said this guy was a prophet anyway?

He did. If more people continue to say otherwise I'll go and dig it up. Hopefully they'll just realize they're wrong because I'm lazy. :P

You better watch out....that glass house you are living in just might shatter today. There are times that you should be still as the power of life and death is in the tongue.

DreeDree, what are you talking about?

And your last statement is exactly my point: Mr. Robinson is NOT one of this site's "gurus". He is a minister of the LORD. Let me say that again. He is a minister of the LORD! He was given revelation/visions/whatever that he claimed were from the LORD regarding the RV of the IQD.

He did NOT take the advice of Paul in Corinthians 14:29, which says, "Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge." Are we not OBLIGATED as Mr. Robinson's brothers in Christ to draw attention to the fact that his prophecy has for all intents and purposes, failed to come to pass as he revealed it?

Or do we brush it under the rug?

I believe the point of God giving us a litmus test for prophecy and Paul's admonition in Corinthians 14:29 is so we don't get repeat offenders. If Mr. Robinson's prophecy concerning the RV of the IQD failed, then we are told by God that we do not need to "fear" Mr. Robinson any more. Whatever else he may prophesy is now suspect. THAT is the whole point of my drawing attention to this, of others drawing attention to this.

So we won't be led to act based on Mr. Robinson's "revelations". Because I'm not gonna' lie, I TOTALLY believed it was going to happen based on my understanding of Christianity, of spiritual matters, and Mr. Robinson's testimony. Did I go and spend all my rent money and utility money on dinar after hearing Mr. Robinson? No, thankfully God has kept me from being stupid. But still.

Now we know, at least as far as Mr. Robinson's prophecies are concerned, that he is just as likely to be right as any of the other so called "gurus" or financial advisors.

Or so it appears to my finite human mind. Just, really people. I love Mr. Robinson. I praise God for him, his testimonies, and his ministry. Again, he seems to be a genuine minister of the Lord. But when it comes to his prophesying...I dunno'. Maybe he should tell us what went wrong.

Take care.

p.s. And yeah, I'm ignoring you people who keep telling me he never said he was a prophet, yada yada. :P

I can recall him describing, in his own words, one of his financial predictions. He HIMSELF used the word "prophesied". As in, "I PROPHESIED ...." I mean seriously! And what does a prophet do? Wait for it...wait for it! He PROPHESIZES!

And hey...I know this is an online forum and I need to be careful how my words portray my feelings. With that said, if I were in person talking to the people who keep telling me he never said he was a prophet I would be responding with a grin on my face, a sucker punch to their arm and a big fat, "POWNED!" As in, I love you guys but it's simultaneously funny and irritating how you can keep claiming that he didn't say he was a prophet when he himself used words describing himself as such. :P You see that, right? :P It's me, smiling with my TONGUE sticking out at you! Got it?

<3

• Upvote 1

This guy is full of it. So is Frank. Sorry. When someone leads a person or persons down a path that is uncharted, and they lead us to believing something they know is untrue, they need to be spanked in front of everyone.

• Upvote 2

Oh, I have checked it out. I believe there were spiritual gifts then and spiritual gifts today, but not miraculous gifts. Miraculous prophecy and revelation were to cease when completed revelation was received. We have received a complete revelation. Therefore, the m. revelation and m. prophecy has ceased. (1Cor 13:8). I teach and have taught spiritual gifts classes for years. So, yes, I have studied these passages carefully.

And, I have been to many meetings where it was said that they had the gift of prophecy. I have heard the "prophets" speak with all their authority and not one time have I ever heard a true prophet of God. Not one. Most of what they have said was simply preaching. No prophecy or revelation at all. Yet they were advertised as being a "true prophet" and a person "baptized with the Spirit."

I know real prophets as well and not one of them has ever been wrong or missed a prophecy. I can list them all and their fulfillment to the letter. And every one of them spoke things that they could not have possibly known before hand. It was total revelation. Most did not even know that they had prophesied.

Test the prophet to see whether they are speaking the word of God. Don't fall for their false prophecies.

So you are saying God's word changes? Do you mean old or new testament? By the way 1Cor 13:8 does not say when it will pass away. Show me that scripture. or the one that says complete revelation has been received. In part of your statement you say prophecy has ceased but you know real prophets explain that to me. What do you call miraculous gifts or miraculous prophecy. I never seen miraculous prophecy in the bible. All prophecy is miraculous, but you need to define miraculous.

Peace to you.

Edited by Sam T
  • Upvote 2

Take care.

If he does not claim to be a prophet how can he be labeled a false prophet? Why don't we see that Jonah is called a false prophet in the Word? Is there a differance in the office of a prophet and the gift of prophesy?

Edited by WESTEX-DINAR