Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8:00AM Iraq Time

Derek2011

i just want it to update to the 30th to see the rate, and then i can either :partyhat: or go to bed.

http://www.cbi.iq/

Yeah thats what im talkin bout!

Do you guys think CBI's site will stop responding or that the rate will just change? My bet is they just mod the HTML file, upload and replace. Then when you hit your F5 key, you would see the change.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I can go to sleep.......

it's ok guys and gals...go to sleep...us Aussies will take over the night watch for you....it is now 4.50pm here...10:50am in Baghdad

10:52am in Iraq...CBI still showing 29th June....and counting......

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1

it's ok guys and gals...go to sleep...us Aussies will take over the night watch for you....it is now 4.50pm here...10:50am in Baghdad

10:52am in Iraq...CBI still showing 29th June....and counting......

Thanks Elm... Good Lookin Out :-) Though, I'm not done with my shift yet so let's crack another beer and keep "Refreshing"!! Haha Well I will anyway! :eyebrows:

"My... That's a Lovely accent you have there. New Jersey?"

Hehe Krem

Well its 8:03 Iraq time and all's well! Cbi.iq is still online- im refreshing every few minutes. How many of you guys are staying up and watching? Anyone?

Ah sleep? :shakehead: You can sleep when your dead this is history !!!!!!

And we are in the middle of it............ :o

The RockStar

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1

WELL PUT! Though If I had to work in the morning, I'd be Sleepin. But I don't, so......

GO RV!! Or at Least some GREAT NEWS!

Krem

The RockStar

But its like 9:30 AM where I am, and there is nothing happening.

Im going to be crushed when I see CBI post the currency auctin for today lol

Wats up Cris

WHAT UP STAR?? Just sippin brew, Watchin the Computer like I was watchin the SUPERBOWL with My Niners two points behind about to attempt a Field Goal! Haha (I May be in Arizona, But I'm FROM the Bay area... Haha Though I do love this state)

Krem

They are suppose to have a 10 AM meeting with IMF and World Bank, then a 2 PM press release about it. So maybe they are not going to show the change yet with today being the last day of the month. Everything up today supposedly expires at midnight the 30th their time. So maybe everything will change at midnight. And since Friday is their holiday and nothing usually shows on Saturdays, maybe it will just show up on CBI Sunday?

I also heard on Frank's call he said IMF can hold the rate for 3 days without publishing it.

Also, CBI updated the exchange rate but they still haven't posted any auction results for today yet. I wonder if they will have one today?

WHAT UP STAR?? Just sippin brew, Watchin the Computer like I was watchin the SUPERBOWL with My Niners two points behind about to attempt a Field Goal! Haha (I May be in Arizona, But I'm FROM the Bay area... Haha Though I do love this state)

Krem

Hi FatMan, I saw your post and thought I would let you know that I'm with you! Originally from San Diego! been in Phoenix AZ for the last 25 years! We are in the hot time of the year now but its only hot for 3 months! the rest of the year is beautiful! :lol: Always have a spot for the Niners too! But its 2:00 AM and I have been up the last 2 days and I think I will try to get some sleep and hope we hear something really good by tonight or by the first anyway? This is the closest I think we have ever been to an RV and I'm going to hold out till the last possible minute! I been in this for over 6 years now so If I have to wait a little longer?, I guess I'll manage somehow! What else can we do? B) I'm in a group of investors in Phoenix, going to cash in at the airport Foreign Currency Exchange Bank and get the better rate tier 2 instead of tier 1 at a local bank! If you know about this maybe I'll see you soon? If not? check it out, Well, how ever we get it? I Just hope the ride is over and a new tomorrow is very close! :D

Good Luck, and, go Go GO!!! RV!!!! B)

U Rang ? :lol::lol::lol:

You are so funny scary clown guy! I LOVE your sense of humor! I slept about 2 hrs...I have been like this for 3 days, totally addicted to this site, and losing it everytime I "hear" a message on my phone.

I shut the sound off on my phone, but couldn't sleep because I thought I would miss the news! Feel like some kind of psycho addict!

Hopefully at 2 pm est, we'll hear something...(after their meeting) Keep up that great humor...you make my day sometimes with your funny remarks! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well its 8:03 Iraq time and all's well! Cbi.iq is still online- im refreshing every few minutes. How many of you guys are staying up and watching? Anyone?

Don't lose (Spell check)your sleep. It will happen when it is suppose to happen.

Expect the unexpected......

Well I dont think this comes as big surprise to anyone here. My heart wanted to believe it would happen, but that business side of me was telling me, it would not. This is a long term investment. I hitched my horse to this wagon and were going to pull it till were dead. I dont understand all the misinformation that is involved. I do believe it will RV because Iraq has something that modern society needs to run.OIL & Natural Gas! Sooner or later their going to need to sell this to come out of their situtation their in, or they can wallow around in that $$it hole till Jesus comes. As I've stated I didnt buy these dinars with my mortgage or business money. I for one, am taking these dinar I have to the safe deposit box, and going to forget about them and go back to work as if they dont exsist. When they revalue Adam will email me. I then, will take action at that point. So with that said, God bless everyone and rememeber Winners never quit and quiters never win!!! Go RV!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: !!!!!!