Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's chat from wendsday 6/29/11

hurricanewayne

I was in for Adam's chat and asked a question, what I got back was not a dignified reply. I don't think this is right calling some one a fool just because they have not gotten arround to reading some thing as of yet. You tell me if you would put up with some one calling you a fool, here read it for yourself. Doesn't seem that someone should be talking about other in such a bad way.

8:40 PM [hurricanewayne] mr montana have you heard anything on if Ali from dt is reopening

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] wait

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] sorry

8:40 PM [ONOCHE] Adam Montana can u answer our question about leaving the country for one month?

8:40 PM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana thanks!

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] I missed the "latest" part

8:40 PM [double_duce_duce] Adam Montana i had to change my email..i bought your book,how can i get an update? change my email..i bought your book,how can i get an update?

8:40 PM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana oh ok

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] ONOCHE if I didn't answer it I missed it, you'll have to repost it

8:41 PM [hurricanewayne] Adam Montana have you heard if ali is opening back up

8:41 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana You and Sonny1 spoke??? Yes, Im bugging you about it..

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] double_duce_duce email bookclub@rvintel.com with the name on the credit card

8:41 PM [alice] Adam Montana of course ...and I loved VIP and when I can get back in I will. Just hoped your relationship with Ali was still amicable?

8:41 PM [docmonday] Doug_W I happen to know that the 10's do have the metal strip...just fyi

8:41 PM [R Veyron] evening follks

8:41 PM [ONOCHE] leaving country for one month will u advise us to take our dinar with us

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] bodeen YES! He is excited and I don't blame him, plus his 3 week prediction is not up yet!

8:41 PM [Doug_W] crap

8:41 PM [Doug_W] TY

8:41 PM [double_duce_duce] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] alice, I'm sorry - anyone who plans on cashing in with ali is a fool or has not read the Cash In Guide

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] it's free, after all

8:42 PM [Russell M] ADAM did you answer my question...no

disrespect, i am simple 8:42 PM [docmonday] Doug_W sorry..but hopefully Adam can get that link to you sometime too

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:42 PM [scootter] There is no scootter only Zuel

8:41 PM [Doug_W] crap

8:41 PM [Doug_W] TY

8:41 PM [double_duce_duce] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [Russell M] ADAM did

you answer my question...no disrespect, i am simple 8:42 PM [docmonday] Doug_W sorry..but hopefully Adam can get that link to you sometime too

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:42 PM [scootter] There is no scootter only Zuel

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] scootter banned

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] that username doesn't belong here

8:42 PM [swamprat] Adam Montana thanks!

8:42 PM [hurricanewayne] I am no fool but I do paln to try a cashin with ali

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne why?

8:43 PM [alice] Adam Montana ....Thanks . Just curious about it. No worries. Thanks for your hard work!

8:43 PM [bumper64]

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] alice np!

8:43 PM [hurricanewayne] the 150 per mill

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne you haven't read the guide, have you?

8:43 PM [shunshine] Just got here will chat be posted.

8:43 PM [alice] Adam Montana you got it

8:43 PM [Doug_W] docmonday TYVM

8:43 PM [hurricanewayne] I read the giuld from Ali

8:43 PM [gakman] hurricanewayne Spread + 150 per Mill!!

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne that's not what I'm talking about

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hang on

8:43 PM [R Veyron] anone have insight on meeting tomorrow ?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] click this:

8:44 PM [docmonday] Doug_W yw glad to help... as we can see Adam is swamped

8:44 PM [jeepguy] gakman hey buddy

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] ohh you mean your guild

8:44 PM [Fred A] docmonday do your 10s hav ethe strip?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne yes

8:44 PM [MrDarkCloud] Adam Montana If not tomorrow... what is the next date to look forward to?

8:44 PM [bobbidoll] Shoot - just got here too.

8:44 PM [gakman] jeepguy just got on 3 minutes ago buddy

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] no I haven't had the time sorry

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] MrDarkCloud my birthday, hopefully!

8:44 PM [littlesam] bobbidoll

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm not telling you when that is

read the guide, have you?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] click this:

8:44 PM [docmonday] Doug_W yw glad to help... as we can see Adam is swamped

8:44 PM [jeepguy] gakman hey buddy

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] ohh you mean your guild

8:44 PM [Fred A] docmonday do your 10s hav ethe strip?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne yes

8:44 PM [MrDarkCloud] Adam Montana If not tomorrow... what is the next date to look forward to?

8:44 PM [bobbidoll] Shoot - just got here too.

8:44 PM [gakman] jeepguy just got on 3 minutes ago buddy

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] no I haven't had the time sorry

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] MrDarkCloud my birthday, hopefully!

8:44 PM [littlesam] bobbidoll

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm not telling you when that is

8:44 PM [bumper64] Adam Montana

8:44 PM [jeepguy] gakman not a prroblem it is usually posted

8:44 PM [jon29]

8:44 PM [jon29] good one

8:44 PM [mightywarrior] Adam Montana

8:44 PM [linda56] bobbidoll , you late woman...lol

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne are you kidding?! It's 9 pages that could save you THOUSANDS

8:44 PM [Cosmicndn] jon29 cats...

8:44 PM [MrDarkCloud] Adam Montana I promise ill send balloons

8:45 PM [glo] Adam Montana when it's?

8:45 PM [hurricanewayne] why would it be a baqd thing to do with cashing in with ali

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] do you only have one 25k note or something?!

8:45 PM [glo] Adam Montana when it's?

8:45 PM [hurricanewayne] why would it be a baqd thing to do with cashing in with ali

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] do you only have one 25k note or something?!

8:45 PM [double_duce_duce] MrDarkCloud adam dosn't do rates or dates

8:45 PM [littlesam] linda56

8:45 PM [gakman] jeepguy you been on whole time?

8:45 PM [jon29] cats. :*)

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] anyone that has ANY amount of dinar needs to read this!!!!!

8:45 PM [bobbidoll] linda56 I did 5 over the speed limit coming home from class too!

8:45 PM [jeepguy] gakman yep

8:45 PM [bubbie] Adam Montana people say that chapter 7 is the hold up ..if thats true why is iran on the list for a rate change with all there sacntions

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] oy vey

8:45 PM [ONOCHE] Adam Montana Adam Montana will u advise us of taking our dinar out of the country for one month

8:45 PM [jon29] Adam

8:45 PM [bodeen] shunshine Adam said cash in tomorrow no time to post chat.... JK

8:45 PM [linda56] littlesam

8:45 PM [docmonday] To whoever asked about my 10k's having the metal stripl....yes they do..

8:45 PM [hurricanewayne] I have 10 mill but only cashing 500k at frist

having the metal stripl....yes they do..

8:45 PM [linda56] bobbidoll

8:45 PM [bumper64] bodeen

8:45 PM [MrDarkCloud] double_duce_duce I know I wasn't asking for that but thanks for answering for him;)

8:45 PM [gakman] jeepguy Anything good?

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] if someone won't read a large print, double spaced 9 page guide to cashing in their Dinar... I don't think they should be allowed to ask questions

8:45 PM [Fred A] docmonday ok thats interedsting.

aid cash in tomorrow no time to post chat.... JK

8:45 PM [linda56] littlesam

8:45 PM [docmonday] To whoever asked about my 10k's having the metal stripl....yes they do..

8:45 PM [linda56] bobbidoll

8:45 PM [bumper64] bodeen

8:45 PM [MrDarkCloud] double_duce_duce I know I wasn't asking for that but thanks for answering for him;)

8:45 PM [gakman] jeepguy Anything good?

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] if someone won't read a large print, double spaced 9 page guide to cashing in their Dinar... I don't think they should be allowed to ask questions

8:45 PM [Fred A] docmonday ok thats interedsting.

8:45 PM [keepmwlknfny] bodeen bodeen

8:45 PM [Russell M] amen

8:46 PM [behaviorkat] Hope for RV tomorrow - for everyone's sake

8:46 PM [shunshine] bodeen are you kidding

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] behaviorkat me too bud!!!!

8:46 PM [bodeen] keepmwlknfny keepmwlknfny keepmwlknfny keepmwlknfny

8:46 PM [Russell M] Ive been defending you in my short time here

8:46 PM [jeepguy] gakman lot of news from higher up looks good tomorrow for iaqis nad r v soon'

8:46 PM [behaviorkat] Hope for RV tomorrow - for everyone's sake

8:46 PM [shunshine] bodeen are you kidding

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] behaviorkat me too bud!!!!

8:46 PM [fishing] Adam Montana are the 25k notes as good as the 5000k notes

8:46 PM [littlesam] behaviorkat me too

8:46 PM [bumper64] shunshine yes

8:46 PM [bodeen] shunshine Yes, sorry for that

8:46 PM [glo] Adam Montana you're right !!! at this time and

don't know yet !!!! 8:46 PM [Adam Montana] fishing yes at this time

8:46 PM [hurricanewayne] Adam Montana I never said I won't read said I didn't have time to yet

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] and I don't think that will change

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] if it does

8:46 PM [linda56] behaviorkat , you know it girl

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] we will have a chance to cash in

8:46 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana Adam Montana what you think of the banks rebooting tommorow??

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] so they will ALL be the same at least for a little window

8:46 PM [gakman] jeepguy

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny is that a rumor?

8:46 PM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana littlesam linda56

8:47 PM [jon29] will the release of Dfi funds take the heat off of the Goi to do an Rv or does it matter?

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] I missed it

8:47 PM [glo] keepmwlknfny hello boy !!!!!!!!! howdy !

8:47 PM [Deposit Detective] Russell M: your question was never answered about the Warka Accounts

8:47 PM [littlesam] behaviorkat

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] ok I want to answer 2 more questions

8:47 PM [jon29] or is this question irrelevant.

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] Doug_W yours is first

8:47 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana nope....both state banks are rebooting....what they were supposed to have done in october of last year....part of the bank reform

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] hang tight:

8:47 PM [docmonday] Fred A I went to verify for sure... I knew I had checked this before but didn't want to say wrong.

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] Doug_W you here?

8:48 PM [Fred A] yea me too. mine dont hav eit

8:48 PM [Doug_W] ty nadam

8:48 PM [linda56] behaviorkat , you know , me, little sam and bobbidoll are with ya sweetie

8:48 PM [ONOCHE] good night adam u didint answer my question i posted it 3x ty

8:48 PM [Doug_W] Adam Yes

8:48 PM [hurricanewayne] I would but I was called a fool and was told I had no reason to be asking questions

Read more:

there it is he said FOOL and A fool should not be aloud to ask question here. the question was to see if he knew if DT was coming back and I am the fool, Adam should think about how many member here could have bought from Ali from DT and not call some else a thief wich is the impression I got from it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

I read that and thought apparently he and ali are not getting along. So he will not be sending people to Ali. I thought the only thing he was concerned about is if you read his book. Sorry he implied you were a fool. I don't think so. Wished he would have concentrated less on that and more about the matters at hand.

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 4

yes you did read it again he said a fool would cash with Ali that to me is calling me a fool since I was planning to cash my first 500k with Ali.

If you would read Adam's article, he explains how to get the BEST cash-in rate. Adam explains in his cash-in Guide that Ali will NOT have the BEST rate, and he explains how to get the BEST cash-in rate. For you to say that you have not had time read 9 pages that will save you money, well that's just foolish and I'll add irresponsible, because you will lose thousand(s) of dollars by cashing in with Ali. Bottom line its poor money management.

-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Anybody know anything more about this comment on the chat?

"8:46 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana Adam Montana what you think of the banks rebooting tommorow??"

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny is that a rumor?

8:47 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana nope....both state banks are rebooting....what they were supposed to have done in october of last year....part of the bank reform

8:48 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana or actually I should say "revaluing the remaining currency" I think those were direct lines from the documents....

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny sorry I was searching for the link, I missed your posts

8:49 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana its all good....its part of the bank reform that was supposed to be done in october of last year but was pushed off and extended to be done tommorow

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny although I don't think it's a REAL "sign", it might be a great opportunity!!!! "

I find it interesting that it dovetails with all the important "happenings" that are taking place today... or not... any comments out there in DV land?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1QlEAyKWQ

Edited by RodandStaff

I was in for Adam's chat and asked a question, what I got back was not a dignified reply. I don't think this is right calling some one a fool just because they have not gotten arround to reading some thing as of yet. You tell me if you would put up with some one calling you a fool, here read it for yourself. Doesn't seem that someone should be talking about other in such a bad way."

Thought the same thing... if you don't want to appear undignified don' t get in the mud pit with all the others slinging mud. Hope there is not some personal vendetta or personal agenda. What each of us chooses to do when it comes to cash in is up to us. Oh, and yeah... I have taken the time to read the 9 page little cash in book... that doesn't mean I have to do what someone tells me too though. I appreciate the input we get here, the opportunity to learn and get educated... but calling someone a fool for where they choose to cash out????dry.gif Bad vibes is all I will say! Thanks for the chat though! GO RV! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ADam has changed a little in how he addresses the chats he does and how he answers his peoples questions. Don't know what it is as to why the tempo has changed.

All this waiting is frustrating. Plus I bet he's getting tired of spoon feeding some of the people who are either too helpless or too lazy to help themselves.

-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I think you're being overly sensitive.

Calling someone a fool is just an expression. When you're chatting like that, it's easy to let it slip. I don't believe Adam means to be disrespectful here.

Adam wrote a book ( the cash in guide). If you are serious about your dinars ( and you are otherwise why listen in to chat) it would be wise to read the bloody thing.

It will take 15 minutes. To say "didn't have the time" does sound a bit silly.

I wouldn't let your ego get in the way of the message Adam is giving you.

Learn the lesson.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sorry Hurricane...I think you were trying to provoke Adam, and would have taken ANY statement to be an insult. If you were really looking for info, you would not have made the lame statement: "I haven't had time to read it". It is folks like you, with a negative agenda, that raise an unholy stench in polite society. I realize that you enjoy that, and it is currently a major pasttime for you. Free country, yada yada...but your provokation is burning up bandwidth that could be better used elsewhere.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

All this waiting is frustrating. Plus I bet he's getting tired of spoon feeding some of the people who are either too helpless or too lazy to help themselves.

-

Agreed 100% - but the guy regularly pitches his book and VIP membership so a consistent flow of new people (customers or future customers) needing a bit of 'spoon feeding' is part of responsible sales/sales follow up - no matter how long people wear 'newbie' badges and ask (and re-ask) tiring, stupid questions.

I own two online businesses and a membership site of nearly 4000. The number of people that can't even find the sHiFt key stopped surprising me years ago. I used to find myself showing a lot more attitude than Adam and, as a result, started to step away more often. Now we just suck it up and treat them like the pay check they are.

Just an acknowledgement that the 'attitude' is noticed.

• Upvote 2

Doesn't Ali give a CBI rate?

How can you beat the rate that the CBI offers??

$150/per million? That's a simple drop in the bucket fee at a reasonable R/V rate.

I'm not saying he is the best or worst option, just that, upon the "pop" it may be wise to do the due diligence of checking for the best rates. Some banks may bargain to get your business.

I am blow'n away by this post. Was he directing the comment at you? it's a general statement plus a word of advice. Why cash in with Ali when you can go to a bank?? really... pretty foolish of you to do so. This is why i keep my dinar vets visits to a minimal these days. POINTLESS POSTS!!

Shame......

• Upvote 3

Seriously, guys? Please read the EXACT words I used:

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] alice, I'm sorry - anyone who plans on cashing in with ali is a fool or has not read the Cash In Guide

Notice the separation there: or has not read the Cash In Guide

By your own admission, you fall in the latter category, which means I did NOT call you a fool.

On the other hand, if you have read the Cash In Guide and you still plan on cashing in with Ali... yes, I'll call you a fool. The guide is free and takes less time to read than it does to complain about being called a fool!

For the love of Pete, it's free... stop being stubborn and just read the darn thing.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

yes you did read it again he said a fool would cash with Ali that to me is calling me a fool since I was planning to cash my first 500k with Ali.

I read the chat, as soon as it was up last night. What I got from the moment I read the exchanges between you and Adam, is that I would have been

a little put off if you told me you read Ali's guide, but you haven't had time to read my 9 short pages. It probably felt a little like a snub.

That was MY take on it. I am not speaking for Adam.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ADam has changed a little in how he addresses the chats he does and how he answers his peoples questions. Don't know what it is as to why the tempo has changed.

While I felt like we all had to pay for the others' defection, last week. (Adam was a bit snippy, responding to how we were all displeased with that chat)

I think he made a good come-back this week, by showing great patience, while questions were machine-gunned at him.

I think the less structured approach to the chat was his attempt to be more accessible.

Personally, I like it when "listeners" have to be more orderly. We get better answers that way.

• Upvote 1

With all due respect to the members of this site, if and when the time comes to cash in do not be"sheeple",do your own research to find the best deal. Money talks and I believe most banks that are willing to cash in will be willing to negotiate.Be informed, I am VIP and have not been enlightened as to what rates Adam has negotiated. Guess I jumped the gun on that one by following on blind faith! If I remain VIP to the end perhaps it will pay off, it's a gamble at best, since I don't know Adam from Adam! lol :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2