Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Have Some Singing, Possum Style.....

possum

Possum ... you definiitely missed your calling, and were born into the wrong time. You have a major gift ... I just cannot decide if you are meant to be a snake oil salesman working out of the back of a gypsy wagon, drawn by horses and advertising Dr. Peabodies Excellent Cure All, or setting up a circus tent in the field outside of town and having a Revival Meeting where people come wearing their Sunday-go-to-meeting-best and between praying and singing you insert a little mind reading and slight of hand.

You really have a gift ... hahahahaha

Love it ... never stop ...

:D

smee2

Believers, crack u a cool one and kick back while I sermonize you with prophet utterance mixed with tongues,'guitars, drinkin, and fellowship !!!

Note, little possum had technical difficulties and couldn't get the live broadcast to work.

The Sermon of Sermons

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Was the earth built in 6 minutes? NO! It took 6 long days and then a day of rest. Or in Possums case, a day of partying!!

Why are so many of my Dinarics willing to settle to sell their souls for a bowl of porage in the short term by being happy with a rate of a few cents? Have I not told you the rate is is much higher yet you do not believe and want it now-shame, shame shame. Persevere believers, fight the good fight fore we are at the end and there awaits your reward. It is at hand reach out and believe have the faith that the wise one has. Oh you unbelievers turn and repent for I have a fatten calf for thee and it will be Parrtttyyy Tttiiiimmmeeee when you come home to Possum. Meditate on my utterances and receive peace and reassurance of the bountiful harvest that is but a few sunrises away. Wake up you fools!!! Look to the east for where the sun rise so shall your wealth arrive. Like a thieve in the night your debts, mortgages, needed plastic surgeries, new teeth will be upon you. Like a freshspring rain you will be cleansed of financial nightmares and be set free from the bondage of the trailer park. Name it, claim it!!! You want it, go get it, it's yours. Children, brothers and sisters you are family with Possum and momma. And we party in our house and so shall you. Fear not you are David and the Goliath has put fear into your hearts. Pick up a polished stone, hold it to the stars and make your wish. Then place the stone under your pillow as you lay your head down to rest. This act will synbolize your faith and the fact that you fear no evil for Possum is with you!!!

Praise ole Possum and pass the plate for it is Parrrtttyyy Tttiiimmmeee!

Hallelujah!!!

Is this suppose to be some kind of prophecy?

Possum in honor of your utterances in a tune today I treat my own little possum clan who comes a beggin' every night at my front door an entire bag of brownie bites and a dish of Jack Daniels stew!!! They all will be partying like you and all of us!!! Thanks Bubba - :lol:

Only in America and I'm proud of it!!!!

Pick up a polished stone, hold it to the stars and make your wish. Then place the stone under your pillow as you lay your head down to rest. This act will synbolize your faith and the fact that you fear no evil for Possum is with you!!!

End Quote

Nothing short of awesome... I must concede.

Edited by umbertino

Powerful...POWERFUL message, Possum! The david and goliath analogy was pure brilliance and light to an investment that was becoming dark with doubt and discontent.

In all my years, it's been some time since I've heard such Profound Possumification. With your permission sir I'd like to save this one in the archives of "Days of our Dinars" which will be a sell out novel once this revaluation happens and we are celebrating our good fortune and grand lives with great mirth. Possum, I elect YOU to be our #1 guest speaker for the multitude that will be assembled on that day when we raise our glass, toast and give thanks for our day of Jubilee. Who will second this Nomination?? Possum for #1 guest speaker, Yes?? DONE.

Thank you for your messege sir, may the great one, the divine that creates us all and keeps the harmonic balance of the entire galaxy in perpetual motion and peace, grant you and momma possum good will, happiness and pleasant days.

Peace and prosperity. :)

• Upvote 1

Powerful...POWERFUL message, Possum! The david and goliath analogy was pure brilliance and light to an investment that was becoming dark with doubt and discontent.

In all my years, it's been some time since I've heard such Profound Possumification. With your permission sir I'd like to save this one in the archives of "Days of our Dinars" which will be a sell out novel once this revaluation happens and we are celebrating our good fortune and grand lives with great mirth. Possum, I elect YOU to be our #1 guest speaker for the multitude that will be assembled on that day when we raise our glass, toast and give thanks for our day of Jubilee. Who will second this Nomination?? Possum for #1 guest speaker, Yes?? DONE.

Thank you for your messege sir, may the great one, the divine that creates us all and keeps the harmonic balance of the entire galaxy in perpetual motion and peace, grant you and momma possum good will, happiness and pleasant days.

I second your nomination!

The nomination's been seconded, I call for a vote.