Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 6-29-11

EagleEye

.Thanks Adam,

I hope this works out for everyone but I wanted to say thanks again for all the time you have put into this and for helping me.

p.s

I have a paypal account and tried to join VIP but it did not work

Also I cant seem to upload my dinar so I can be dinarified

• Upvote 1

BUMPER 64 HEY MAN THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT MOD.. YOU DO A GREAT JOB. WITH ME BEING A POLICE OFFICER I COULD RING SOME OF THESE PEOPLE NECKS LOL :lol:

Your welcome brother!! I wish I could have you watch the door for us to keep all the trouble makers out so we can spend more time watching the forum and chats!!

We (mods) are investors and want to read what Adam is posting tooooooooo!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

GO RV!!!!!!!!

.Thanks Adam,

I hope this works out for everyone but I wanted to say thanks again for all the time you have put into this and for helping me.

p.s

I have a paypal account and tried to join VIP but it did not work

Also I cant seem to upload my dinar so I can be dinarified

send a e-mail to Adam at VIP@dinarvets.com and he can help you out!! Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Thank you goes out to everyone who makes these chats possible.. Adam, EE, Bumper it was good to see Keep on this chat too.. I was thinking that I would be alright with it Rving on July 14, that is my son's Birthday and I will be home on that day for an R&R, that way I can go and cash it in myself instead of having to have my parents do it. Plus it would help me buy my son something great for his birthday..but if it does Rv tomorrow I would still have enough time to make it home for the 4th of July...Ok let me be honest I don't care what day it happens, just get it done. :D

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2

I feel like I was just at a Nascar Race with questions flying by at 200+ mph.. but the gist of it was good.... most of us are hoping and praying for the next few days... this ride is making me dizzy! blink.gif Thanks to all who provided the info.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Adam for taking the time to do this "chat", and your work with your site.

My question is, what exactly is the purpose of doing a "LIVE CHAT"?

Everyone and their dog seems to be on the CHAT bandwagon here recently, and all I see is that they ultimately get absolutely nowhere, and post little or no true information - and this is AFTER having to scroll through the chat and attempt to decipher it after the onslaught of BS, random questions, HELLOS, and commentary.

I know you try and get VIP's and other members to submit questions in advance. Instead of doing a live chat, which ultimately ends up a complete clusterf**k - why not have everyone submit ALL questions the week prior (up to a set time the day of or before the day of) the "chat"? No live feed, no BS, no promoting other sites - truly an informative Q&A where the fast majority of questions get answered without duplication, etc. ? I am not being critical - it's your site and the mods do a GREAT job. I have just come to the conclusion that ALL "chats" are a waste of time, because there is very little concise information and way too much CHAT.

Now your site considers me a "Newbie" - but I can assure you that I am invested FAR more heavily than the average member (and I'll prove this if necessary), and have done hundreds of hours of research (a la Scooter). I just don't have the luxury of having the time to compile the data and/or my analysis and post (and there are many members that HAVE done this, and they are to truly be commended for their efforts ...).

Just my 23 dinars worth (or whatever the d**n conversion is) ....

Oh, and GO RV!!!

Ol' Bill here needs a new Flea Collar ...

• Upvote 5

FIREFIGHTER >>>

Thank you. I have a great deal of respect for many of the people (Mods and others) that are regular, lucid, thought-provoking contributors to this site (and others). I just really dislike the whole chat concept. I understand that peoples egos need to be stroked, people want to feel involved, etc. - I empathize with this and get it completely. But I think chats are incredibly inefficient and a HUGE waste of EVERYONE'S time - especially someone like Adam. Plus, it leaves a door open for people with less than honest intentions to pop off, promote other sites, etc. - and the MODS, et al have to catch, filter, and ban their commentary. Consider that PTR, GET, etc. are basically nothing but huge chats with very little actual INFORMATION (notice I didn't say "intel") - then why would you want to emulate these models? People need to submit their questions, mods need to lay them out for ADAM in some type of structured order, and then he needs to answer these questions to the best of his ability - period. We all have to weed through enough fluff, BS, and misinformation daily (especially when dealing with the "translations" (?) from the IRAQI Media - that this just becomes an additional (unnecessary) annoyance.

Bill