Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 6-29-11

EagleEye

I feel like I was just at a Nascar Race with questions flying by at 200+ mph.. but the gist of it was good.... most of us are hoping and praying for the next few days... this ride is making me dizzy! blink.gif Thanks to all who provided the info.

yeha it was hard to keep up for all of us, as well as for Adam :(

• Upvote 1

Your welcome brother!! I wish I could have you watch the door for us to keep all the trouble makers out so we can spend more time watching the forum and chats!!

We (mods) are investors and want to read what Adam is posting tooooooooo!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

GO RV!!!!!!!!

send a e-mail to Adam at VIP@dinarvets.com and he can help you out!! Go RV!!!!

Thanks.,,,,,

• Upvote 1

WHAT THE ____????

Well ... I actually read the chat and, seeing how fast it moved and how well Bumper and Adam worked together, and since Bumper was THE BOMB, I'm showing respect and appreciation to Bumper by bowing and curtsying (although you can't really see the curtsy. I have a bad knee, so it's more of a head-bob than a full curtsy).

GO RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam and Eagle Eye. Why are parts copied like 3-4 times though? Feelings of dejavue trying to read it all, so I didn't.

Hope I didn't miss anything.

when the room is scrolling that fast you have to repeat copy and paste to make sure you get it all. Sorry if I missed an edit or two. ;) ;

• Upvote 1