Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

ronscarpa

Another dream?? don't ever hear about who. what, where. or why this information comes about...just that it magically does...with no results! Sorry just feeling a little depressed about another day passing with tons of "this really happened" stories but time keeps marching on with nothing fruitful coming from these "intel" experiences. :rolleyes:<_<:angry:

:unsure: Probably because I bank at Wells Fargo :(

Ron doesnt BS guys hes very respected here thanks Ron for all that you have contributed our ride is coming to an end. Thanks for sharing your bank story this has got me really excited and it seems more and more bank stories are popping up now it makes me think not everyone is gonna lie and pump about these stories.

If Easy says he is squared away well then we shall see. All i know is that the exchange rate has not changed as of yet. We will stay focused.

Ron.. I believe you.. you are a straight shooter.. I would like to share that after being in this since 06 I feel good. I don't have the emotional highs or lows anymore.

(I confess I do "still" dislike pumpers who hurt trusting people but I am actually feeling like I totally released the dinar and will just wait for it to happen or not.

Gosh this feels good..

Good luck all

Another dream?? don't ever hear about who. what, where. or why this information comes about...just that it magically does...with no results! Sorry just feeling a little depressed about another day passing with tons of "this really happened" stories but time keeps marching on with nothing fruitful coming from these "intel" experiences. :rolleyes:<_<:angry:

:unsure: Probably because I bank at Wells Fargo :(

Haha! I like that Wells Fargo joke. I've dealt with WF on some things in the past and they are not my favorite bank. lol :P

Same type of rumor. Why would a bank in a particular region know before the world? Think about it. So this one bank manager knows before the rest of the world? Seriously... you think this is possible? Who knows when it will hit, but a bank manager wont be the first to know....

I have received info that I believe is credible. I just never share any of it, because of people waiting to pounce on anyone that passes along

something positive..

• Upvote 1

I have received info that I believe is credible. I just never share any of it, because of people waiting to pounce on anyone that passes along

something positive..

I figured that much. I was wondering based on an earlier response but didn't want to bug you about it. I can only say I hope it pans out for us. ;)

"

There is NO WAY a low level bank employee would have any other insight than what we would have. [/b]

1) The manager of a Chase Bank is not a low-level employee.

2) Do you receive updates, every Monday, via teleconference?

3) Do you have a home office that receives calls from the UST?

4) You would not screw with customers that have two personal and two business accounts, or you would be reprimanded or fired.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ron, I hope you are right. I would hate to see all of your hard work go down the drain. I hope you understand that if this does not happen that your status will change dramatically from the no BS'R to ??? I for one will give you the benifit of the doubt. I'll hold your statement to be true till July 7th, after that, all bets are off. I really hope you are correct... GO RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I also have 3 personal accounts and two business accounts at US Bank. My daughter is a manager for a US Bank office. She knows of the Dinar but has stated that it has never come up at any meetings. Not sure what to think of some of these posts. I am invested in Dinar because I truly believe that it will increase in value, when, I don't know. Just wont let my self get excited over this investment till it happens.

Ron, It's been a long time since I posted. Thanks for the story. I hope your banker's intel is gold. Blessings on ya.

Kent

Hi Kent...good to see you Brother. I trust all is well with you & your family. Well we're into the day, but it's not over. As I said...I didn't want to make more of it than it was, but it certainly was out of the ordinary for her - compared with our previous conversations. I pray it happens, but it's all in God's hands...!

Be Blessed....RON B)

Everyone...Thank you for all your remarks...!

• Upvote 5

4) You would not screw with customers that have two personal and two business accounts, or you would be reprimanded or fired.

Excellent points. Also Ron is not known for bloviating.

• Upvote 1

1) The manager at a Chase Bank IS a low enough level that they would not know SH*T before us.

2) I do have teleconferences every week. Just not on Monday. HAHA They are on Tuesday at Noon if you would like to know.

3) Do you really think all Chase Managers or ANY branch Manager for that matter receives calls from the US Treasury? I assume that is what you ment with UST even though there are many things that could stand for.

4) So you are saying if they are not "Screwing" with people they are just straight up lying? There have been stories nearly word for word with this one for over a year. Explain that to us all please...

It almost sounds as though you are or are very close too a bank manager and you got a little offended when I said they would not know before us. Put your big boy pants on and defend your stance because this post was just a bunch of whining with stuff that has NOTHING to do with the Iraqi Government or its Monetary system.

• Upvote 1

Please check my profile and my posts...I am always serious, and never exaggerate. I always try to tell it straight...!

RON B)

Ron, thank you for reinforcing the information that I had come in to me as well :D I was having trouble containing it but did not wish to whisper a word.

Sorry that I missed this post yesterday but I had grandchildren in for a bake off so to speak..Chuckle and that kept me busy.

God Bless You, Ron! :D

BTW

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Read more:

Looks like Wells Fargo is out of the Loop Hmmm?

Krem

Fatman, this is what I am hearing as well. Wells Fargo is out in my book. I say lets pay attention to the Banks that are getting involved with Iraq in one way or another. Makes since.

+1

• Upvote 1

Fatman, this is what I am hearing as well. Wells Fargo is out in my book. I say lets pay attention to the Banks that are getting involved with Iraq in one way or another. Makes since.

+1

That will include Citibank. Anyone have any word from Citibank?:)

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

WOW, I have never read a post like this from you. I hope it comes true soon!

Listen folks... This is not Rons fault. Ron is just the messenger of a true story. The Bank Manager winked and talked to "other" people outside of the bank. Ron has no idea whe these people are, if they are lying etc, or if the bank manager herself was lying just to lead Ron on and keep him in good spirits.

In the end, true story. I believe Ron. He is good people. Weak link... bank manager and her contacts outside the bank. end of story. thus... in the rumor category

have a nice day all. lets see what happens next month.

• Upvote 1

...but the Banker was not speaking on behalf of the Bank itself...she was speaking from her personal knowedge, perhaps even from what she has read at this same website or other dinar venues. be careful not to misinterpret what people say and provoke a frenzy amongst all the new dinarvets members or un-read members.... : ) ;)