Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

ronscarpa

Thanks buddy it's the best info I've read all day. For those that don't know Ron believe me when I say you could not find a more honorable and honest man on the face of this earth. I know Ron personally and I'm honored to have him as a friend. Thanks for sharing. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 2

Just echoing those on this site that know Ron Scarpa, I have been on this site since Oct 09,and realized very quickly that Ron was always level headed, kind in his words to those that would question or bash, always showed the utmost integrity, always a gentleman. I thank you Ron for sharing this information with us, certainly one of the brightest points of my dinar investment and my time on dinarvets..

sammyque

• Upvote 1

Please check my profile and my posts...I am always serious, and never exaggerate. I always try to tell it straight...!

RON B)

Ron, Thank you my friend for the post. I can vouch for your seriousness. Anyone that knows your background knows that BS ( bad suff) does not fly in your cockpit.....Looking forward to a cup of Java later. Cheers Tandy

Ron is legit if anyone bashes him you will be banned. Thanks ron

Thank you Sonny1...Heck, I'm liable to have an uncontrolable attack of Bluegrass anti-bash rash if they were that stupid! :blink: Ron is a genuine, grade A, certified, purple ribbon, All American hero. Nobody wants to even think about debateing me on that.

Tandy

• Upvote 1

Ron coming from you this is absolutely huge. I have always followed your posts and opinions because of the classy way you handle yourlself. If this came from anyone else I would have looked over it. Thanks for sharing! And as always God Bless!

Hi everyone...!

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

You have always appeared level headed to me Ron. I accept your post at face value, and hope as you we are done. +1

pp

• Upvote 2

It's not too clear if this is your (Ron) personal experience or somebody else's that you just happened to report over here.... I'd appreciate a confirmation either way...Thanks.

Check the title. I believe Ron is saying this was his actual experience. I'm sure hoping anyway. Sleep tight everyone! :D

Holy Carp !!! posted before I read the entire thread. Got some pretty good heavy weights watching your back Ron. I am Impressed. This small fish in the pond was ready to go rad to defend you and your word. I guess my weight behind you says not much...but hey I would of been there for you big guy...your word to me is steel.

pp

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

I bet she heard it from this site and Okie lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The fact that worries me most about this story isn't anything you've done Ron.On the contrary I believe you to be very trustworthy.

But the fact that the manager just said she 'heard from someone' that is was going to RV tomorrow worries me.While it might have come from her superiors,she might also just be rehashing the June 30th rumors she's heard from other clients of hers.

• Upvote 2

Still just sounds like a typical banker wanting to sell you other stuff so they tell you what you want to hear. I have been told to do the same to sell accounts etc. I have been told by the bank "Higher ups" ...Quote..."Tell the Dinar nuts what they want to hear to get more products sold to them." end quote,

:D Nothing here...sorry!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Ron...btw DV family...our first grandchild was born today..today was a good day!! Ten fingers..ten toes..moms good..dads good..and good news from DV folks I trust :D :D :D

Doesn't get much better!

Congrats! My son turned 19 today, so they share a birthday!

• Upvote 1

ron give me the name of that banker at chase, have several accounts there. let me check that story and if there is any bs there ill shut a branch down for a couple of hours or till they can get an armored truck down there with more money..

• Upvote 2