Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter/Brietling

Bjizzle30

Why do you say that??

If he is hooking up with brietling...then he has lost credibility in my opinion...I know brietling's history and it isn't good...I liked scooter and what he brought...but if you lie with dogs...you will get fleas.

I think you need to shut your mouth.

Really?...that's all you got?...figures...you never bring anything of value.

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 39

<br>If he is hooking up with brietling...then he has lost credibility in my opinion...I know brietling's history and it isn't good...I liked scooter and what he brought...but if you lie with dogs...you will get fleas.<br><br><br><br>Really?...that's all you got?...figures...you never bring anything of value.<br>
<br><br><br>o but scooter doesn't eh?? yet you say he is at a all time low GTFO. <br><br>what have u done here except agree with your lopster buddies that Iraq cannot support an RV and try to belittle everyone else its guys like you i That is fact. Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Wow..scooter has reached an all time low.

Agreed, jmw. Agreed. This reminds me of the old idiom, "birds of a feather flock together." Bottom line: like-minded individuals have a tendency to associate with one another. Here's more proof of the delusional soap box prophets "spin doctoring" financial data, macroeconomic theory, and monetary policy to suit their interests. Feel free to spend your time listening to the convoluted drabble from likes of DD, B____ling, Ph_____3333, S___ter, and R__y, as the second reality they seek to maintain slowly erodes at the bedrock. I choose horses over unicorns, marlins over mermaids--REALITY OVER FANTASY.

I appreciate the commentary provided by dinarck, jmw, and tmcgraw over the past few days in response to the CBI news articles. These guys know what's up and covered all the bases rather poignantly, so there's no need to reiterate a single word of what they already contributed to this forum. I'm looking forward to reading Adam Montana's take on these recent events and keeping my eyes open for that. In the meantime, best of luck to all and may whatever transpires benefit not only the people of Iraq, but those of us invested in her burgeoning prosperity.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

P.S.- I gave up on Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny years ago. It's about time some of you did the same.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 64

If he is hooking up with brietling...then he has lost credibility in my opinion...I know brietling's history and it isn't good...I liked scooter and what he brought...but if you lie with dogs...you will get fleas.

I love idioms. You used the same "if you lie with dogs...you will get fleas" one that tmcgraw used a couple weeks ago during my Scooter/Rudy debacle, which subsequently sent Scooter packing (though not entirely, since he's still seen logging on-and-off his old account here from time to time) and maintaining his affiliation with "Rude C." and this Breitling guy. Aight, that's all I have for now. Back to the real world.

Hang in there, jmw. I give you props, dude. These folks get rather touchy-feely when you blaspheme against the almighty Scooter & Friends...lol!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 45

Really?...that's all you got?...figures...you never bring anything of value.

LIKE YOUR OPINION IS WORTH SOMETHING. LOL :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let's PLAY NICE!!

Don't start this attacking crap again!!

If you don't like the article just move on!!

Bump is there some reason you can't shut this thread down??? Just saying....some people just think this

is their own personal playground. What happened to respectful and polite? :(

Edited by Bumper64
sorry I went to chat and just returned to see Adam shut this thread down
  • Upvote 2

easy that was a harsh statement perhaps you should shut the cake hole and accept people opinons.......scooter is a great guy who does his homework and where ever he goes we can still read what he has to say so stop acting the big shot ....dinarvets is becomming a battle ground...people need to chill or not read threads

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I love idioms. You used the same "if you lie with dogs...you will get fleas" one that tmcgraw used a couple weeks ago during my Scooter/Rudy debacle, which subsequently sent Scooter packing (though not entirely, since he's still seen logging on-and-off his old account here from time to time) and maintaining his affiliation with "Rude C." and this Breitling guy. Aight, that's all I have for now. Back to the real world.

Hang in there, jmw. I give you props, dude. These folks get rather touchy-feely when you blaspheme against the almighty Scooter & Friends...lol!

I would love to see you post hard evidence about Rudy being a bad person. Up until this debate, I have never seen him as a fraud, and from my understanding he was banned from here only for pumping his own agenda.. In my opinion, it would be a good reason to get banned.

Scooter is a good person and highly respected. He does a lot of research and informs people free of charge. He does it for himself and to share with others. Sharing with others, he gains feedback.

I'm surprised to see you show your rear again upon any mention of scooter.

Do you really love demeaning people?? Really... Are you really that LOW of a person?

• Upvote 4

I would love to see you post hard evidence about Rudy being a bad person. Up until this debate, I have never seen him as a fraud, and from my understanding he was banned from here only for pumping his own agenda.. In my opinion, it would be a good reason to get banned.

Scooter is a good person and highly respected. He does a lot of research and informs people free of charge. He does it for himself and to share with others. Sharing with others, he gains feedback.

I'm surprised to see you show your rear again upon any mention of scooter.

Do you really love demeaning people?? Really... Are you really that LOW of a person?

Darin you apparently missed the whole point of the Scooter debacle and why it is he left DV. Why it was that a lot of mods left here as well. Try doing some research on Rudy and JPMorgan where he claimed to be a VP and in charge of a multi-million dollar hedge fund (that was hundreds of millions supposedly). Turns out that was all a lie. Rudy never was with JPMorgan. That's the reason he was banned from DV, because he was making himself out to be something that he wasn't. He was banned to protect DV members from being scammed by him. Adam does look out for his members.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 4

Really? Are we going to do this again?

Ditto zaborniake, It's getting so you can't even read the threads anymore. Nobody is gonna change whatever they do in Iraq by arguing in here about it! We'll get whatever we get. :twocents: