Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES

randalln

I don't know what a loan has to do with the IQD. He was fairly vague but I am guessing he used his dinar for collateral?

Go back a month or so and check out his posts. I think you'll get a clearer picture. He's not working on a loan. He has supposedly invested - using IQD - with JP Morgan and Chase.

Go back a month or so and check out his posts. I think you'll get a clearer picture. He's not working on a loan. He has supposedly invested - using IQD - with JP Morgan and Chase.

Right so that he can invest in Iraq and do business-which he alluded to much later in his postings.

Right so that he can invest in Iraq and do business-which he alluded to much later in his postings.

I was questioning my grammar since we have a lot of school teachers here and started scratching my head about this word.

"Allude vs. Elude

Q: What’s the difference between “allude” and “elude”? Are they interchangeable? —Anonymous

A: “Allude” and “elude” are frequently misused in place of each other, even though they’re about as different as broccoli and ice cream.

“Allude” means to refer to something in a casual or indirect way. Michelle alluded to my tardiness by glancing at her watch when I arrived. My wife alludes to her birthday a week in advance by leaving a Things-I-Want list on the refrigerator.

“Elude,” on the other hand, means to avoid or escape from by quickness or cunning. Justin eludes the police by hiding in a bush. I eluded the school bully—and a wedgie—by ducking behind the principal’s car. "

And yesterday will forever be remembered as .......

YES ...... terday!

In reference to all this non-happening it will be remembered as...NO...terday....Unfortunately.

I don't know what a loan has to do with the IQD. He was fairly vague but I am guessing he used his dinar for collateral?

His story so far is a big mystery,..Vague is a mild way to put it

I was questioning my grammar since we have a lot of school teachers here and started scratching my head about this word.

"Allude vs. Elude

Q: What’s the difference between “allude” and “elude”? Are they interchangeable? —Anonymous

A: “Allude” and “elude” are frequently misused in place of each other, even though they’re about as different as broccoli and ice cream.

“Allude” means to refer to something in a casual or indirect way. Michelle alluded to my tardiness by glancing at her watch when I arrived. My wife alludes to her birthday a week in advance by leaving a Things-I-Want list on the refrigerator.

“Elude,” on the other hand, means to avoid or escape from by quickness or cunning. Justin eludes the police by hiding in a bush. I eluded the school bully—and a wedgie—by ducking behind the principal’s car. "

Absolutely perfect, my Friend.

Edited by umbertino

In reference to all this non-happening it will be remembered as...NO...terday....Unfortunately.

His story so far is a big mystery,..Vague is a mild way to put it

Absolutely perfect, my Friend.

I don't know if you missed the post but Rockstar confirmed that he has a deal through the special development fund for Iraq through TBI. I am certain it is for real as they have to have incentives for Iraqi business matters etc. What is more interesting to me is that there must be true merit to the contract rate as they cannot fabricate numbers. There must be legitimate reserves to back that rate. Something like the future projected rate. My brain hurts but I respect Rockstar for following up and even extending a job offer to me if I were a skilled contruction worker. Very nice gesture. Let's keep our eyes and ears open for whatever we can find. ;)

• Upvote 1

Media Note

Office of the Spokesperson

Washington, DC

June 30, 2011

The United States has completed its evaluation of Iraq's ongoing efforts to finalize the full and effective transition to a post-Development Fund for Iraq mechanism by June 30, 2011. Recognizing positive developments in this regard, including progress in resolving outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, and in accordance with the President’s May 17, 2011 Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq, the President has determined to continue these arrangements for the full twelve month period ending on May 20, 2012. As a result, the prohibitions contained in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq, the accounts, assets, and property held by the Central Bank of Iraq, and Iraqi petroleum-related products, which are in addition to the sovereign immunity accorded Iraq under otherwise applicable law, will remain in effect until May 20, 2012. Iraq has made significant strides in resolving its outstanding international liabilities and continues to work towards returning Iraq to the international standing it held prior to the Saddam Hussein regime.

http://www.state.gov...1/06/167387.htm

Read more:

See you all next year :angry:

NavyPilotBear... You posted this same thing in the other topic...

Double posting the same thing in two different topics is a no...NO...

This is the YES,

The YES Items Topic, for only YES Posts...

Please only post YES Songs Here...!

YES

YES

YES

YES

• Upvote 1

I don't know if you missed the post but Rockstar confirmed that he has a deal through the special development fund for Iraq through TBI. I am certain it is for real as they have to have incentives for Iraqi business matters etc. What is more interesting to me is that there must be true merit to the contract rate as they cannot fabricate numbers. There must be legitimate reserves to back that rate. Something like the future projected rate. My brain hurts but I respect Rockstar for following up and even extending a job offer to me if I were a skilled contruction worker. Very nice gesture. Let's keep our eyes and ears open for whatever we can find. ;)

Thanks for explaining that. Appreciated.......Yesterday or the day before yesterday he also mentioned that while talking with the Bank he told them he'd like to get some cash as well besides the deal.. So I'd like to know the exchange rate for that cash deal, if possible.