Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES

randalln

It's 12:35 Arizona Time... fyi :)

Things like this take time. As long as the Date on CBI still says June 29, I still have faith.

GO RV! Krem

I read that the meeting in Parliament is morning meeting, and that they'll announce (if they're going to announce, which OF COURSE I want them to) after the morning meeting, which would bring us to like noontime Baghdad.

COME ON BABY !!!

GO RV !!!

RVless in Seattle

Rockstar will need billions of iqd to buy anything decent at 11770 lol

He did indeed.

And from all the news coming out today, no RV but a ReVolution is coming lol!

Sunnis and Shiites going to throw down. Last night several were murdered. Oh well.

Yet we always hear Muslims say our. Muslim brothers etc... but obviously doesn't mean Jack since if you're not quite the same type they blow each other up.

Farce

Whatever he got means nothing to you or I.

If I understood the deal correctly, he exchanged his dinar for equity. In the event of a sting in the tail ther is every chance he has protected himself.

Good luck to him and you can only blame yourselves if he appears to be bragging.

I didn't say anything about him bragging. I kindly asked him if he could please share the rate he has been offered,.. In one of his posts he stated that he asked the Bank if he could receive also some cash besides the Investment he wants to conclude with them.... So I would like to hear about the exchange rate on that cash if possible....Thanks.

I didn't say anything about him bragging. I kindly asked him if he could please share the rate he has been offered,.. In one of his posts he stated that he asked the Bank if he could receive also some cash besides the Investment he wants to conclude with them.... So I would like to hear about the exchange rate on that cash if possible....Thanks.

LOL!

1170!

ohmy.gif...and for bout three days ya didn't see her... but then, finally, you could see her a little bit out of your left eye! rolleyes.gif Me, I have a big mouth.... from stickin my foot in it so many times! wink.gif

You got it.

So basically this has NOTHING to do with the dinar...and were all screwed and he is not?

Pretty much that in a nutshell. Interesting, huh?

Im just wondering what his face will look like when he gets to bank, sits down to sign papers and sees

They'll get upset.

Did he change his screen name to rockstar? wtf?

You mean randalln and RockStar are one and the same?

• Upvote 1

You got it.

Pretty much that in a nutshell. Interesting, huh?

They'll get upset.

You mean randalln and RockStar are one and the same?

Rockstar popped up today I believe, that's what randalln's nickname was and rockstar was talking the same smack. lol

Guess I'm behind the coolness curve.

Edited by LaGrange

Yeah but quite depressing, why cant these idiots stop fighting for 2 minutes and make us some money!

Oh wait, theyve been fighting for like...4000 years...nevermind haha

Some of us have been wondering about that for a few years.. I know... kind of selfish... But nobody's perfect.

Umbertino - I Love It! Although my wife will disagree.

Thanks... Just don't tell her then....smile.

LOL!

1170!

Well... Highly probable.... 99.95% certain infact... Didn't write 100% cos sometimes bunnies jump put of hats all of a sudden, I concede that.

Edited by umbertino