Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES

randalln

there is not going to be a RV tomorrow or anytime soon. Although it will RV eventually the country's infastructure is no where close to be able to handle a RV right now. Still too much corruption for them to pull it off tomorrow....or in the near future....maybe

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

hater, didn't i sell you some last month you were itching for it but i told you to not bring that guy with you it made me nervous. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

sorry don't smoke crak i like the buda hahaha

are right back from my phone call.

easy

I have to go and sign my paperwork in the morning AND THATS ALL I WILL SAY

If so sure you are...Why hang around? Come back in 2012.

(Fact is you don't know)

there is not going to be a RV tomorrow or anytime soon. Although it will RV eventually the country's infastructure is no where close to be able to handle a RV right now. Still too much corruption for them to pull it off tomorrow....or in the near future....maybe

YES !!!!! Everyone want's you to leave this site !!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I cant stand being the same, so I say never!

Now this is someone who really wants to be the same as the other sheople.

Don't you realise that there's only a limited number of people saying YES ( buying into the RV) and the majority of the sleepy heads not even aware of this?

So by saying never, you are more the same that you know :-).

Silly bugger.

I say YES

Edited by Rossenbos
  • Upvote 2

I see you dont Know me im

the RockStar

maybe some one here will explain the deal i made about a month ago

I know you...I bestowed the nickname.

For those who don't know, Randalln has called it at $1.25 - I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Oui, Oui, Oui!!! All the way home :lol: I can almost feel your giddiness.

sorry don't smoke crak i like the buda hahaha

are right back from my phone call.

easy

I have to go and sign my paperwork in the morning AND THATS ALL I WILL SAY

Paperwork for admission to rehab? :lol: or....... oh, j/k

hater, didn't i sell you some last month you were itching for it but i told you to not bring that guy with you it made me nervous. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Shhhh! Dave's not here. (in my best George Carlin voice) ;)

I can stay on this site as long as the Admin allows.....Im able to express my opinion just live everyone else....you tell me to go because I dont support the RV tomorrow....as FLOW would say.....Kiss My Grits......It's not like Im not in support of this investment or I would not have obtained the level of dinars that I have. I can tell that the policies that has to be in order for IRAQ to revalue are coming in line but their banking system is too inefficient for them to handle what is going to be such a major shift of wealth....global wealth....and you feel that their foundation within their financial system can support this RV right now. Very few bills or amendments here in the USA are effective on signing date. It takes proper planning to execute and implement law to ensure the proper flow. IRAQ does not have that and the WORLD knows it. Why do you think its taking every major country to get involved with this process, not mentioning the IMF and the World Bank....at least its good to know that the CBI will be the one who drops the bomb......which is controlled by the IMF and the World Bank......oh yeah the BEAST has its hand in this whole drama....but how and why would the put that much power in a country that they dont know can run it......

Im not going anywhere.......