Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Roulette

MrDarkCloud

6-29-2011 Poppy2   we have less than 24 hours and our whole lives will start a new direction and the way we think , do business, and even live day to day with family and friends

6-29-2011 Mailman I AM STILL CONFIDENT IN SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THE NEXT 3-4 DAYS.

6-29-2011 Bluwolf    Look no matter how anybody states it the bottom line is rest asure that all banks here and worldwide are just waiting to cash you in...,we must wait for the outcome period... Cashin always takes between 4 to 7 days after rv its normal... If all is done like all intel states well yes we are done

6-29-11 Terryk    MY SOURCE WITH THE FED RESERVE CALLED ME TONIGHT AND TOLD ME THAT THIS WILL GO DOWN BY THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH...THIS IS A MUST...GOT ANOTHER CALL  FROM ANOTHER SOURCE...THAT THE HOLD UP IS ON OBAMA SIDE  BECAUSE OF A NEG RATE ON OIL FROM IRAQ TO BE AT 23. A BARREL  INSTEAD OF 32..WAS TOLD HE WAS WORKING ON THIS RATE.. I WAS TOLD 5.25 IS LOCKED IN... BANK RATE... CANT GO LOWER ...THIS WILL HAPPEN BY THE 30TH  TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMORS

• Upvote 1

The more people that say the same thing doesn't increase the credibility of what they are saying. There's a herd mentality that predominates. One goose gets out front and the others follow instinctively. They don't question the direction, altitude or season. They simply follow. Pretty soon there's a whole flock doing the same thing. Eventually, everybody assumes that they must be doing the right thing because everybody else is doing it. Everybody assumes these are sincere people that truly have "sources" they are relying upon and that the situation just happens to change from the time of their report. That can't possibly be the case. Based on how wrong and how often they've been wrong, you can ONLY conclude that they have no sources and feel a sense of self-importance watching people hang on their every word or they are devious, deceptive people that want to move everyone in a particular direction for a reason. Perhaps they receive compensation for indirectly "marketing" or influencing dinar sales. Perhaps they have a complementary service they want to provide. Who knows. We'll never know their motives. We can only speculate. But the only reasonable conclusion you can make is that they are all liars. Whether it is intentional or not, is subject to your judgment.

• Upvote 1