Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL THE NEWS HAS POINTED !!

bigcity Bob

WE HAVE LISTENED NOT ONLY TO THE GURUS, BUT TO THE QUITE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THAT PARTICIPATE HERE.

WE NEED THE MINISTRIES SEATED---

ANSWER: WHO KNOWS? THE NEVER REALLY ANNOUNCED IT.....

THE DFI NEEDS TO BE RELEASED:

ANSWER: YES ON THURSDAY IT WILL BE OFICIALLY OFICIAL.

THEY NEED THE SANCTIONS OF CHAPTER 7 LIFTED

ANSWER: SAOME SAY THEY ARE SOME SAY THEY ARENT. WHO KNOWS?

SHABBIBI SAID 7 TO 10 DAYS

ANSWER: ITS DAY 9 AND NOTHING YET.

THEY NEED OR WILL LIFT THE THREE ZEROS

ANSWER: THEY SAY THEY WILL DO THAT IN A PROCESS NOT ALL AT ONCE

WTO , DFI, IMF AND ALL THE REST OF THE ABREVIATIONS ALL INCINUATE THAT THE 30TH WILL BE THE DAY

ANSWER: THERE IS NO REAL INFO THAT ANY OF THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF THERE WAS A LINK

IRAQ HAS BEEN SAYING IN THE RECENT ARTICLES ABOUT LIFTING OF THE ZEROS.

ANSWER: THEY NEVER HAVE SAID THEY WILL REVALUE IT..IN FACT THEY SAY THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IS STABLE.

HERE IS THE SPECULATION:

THE UNITED STATES WOULD BE VERY IRATE IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN. NO PETRO DOLLARS AND A LOT OF LIVES LOST FOR A WAR THAT SUPPOSIDLY WOULDNT COST US A DIME.

ITS ABOUT THE UN THE US AND THE UK,....AND MOSTLY THE OIL.

IT HAS TO RV BECAUSE OF THIS REASON..

NUFF SAID...

BCB

• Upvote 11

WE HAVE LISTENED NOT ONLY TO THE GURUS, BUT TO THE QUITE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THAT PARTICIPATE HERE.

WTO , DFI, IMF AND ALL THE REST OF THE ABREVIATIONS ALL INCINUATE THAT THE 30TH WILL BE THE DAY

ANSWER: THEY NEVER HAVE SAID THEY WILL REVALUE IT..IN FACT THEY SAY THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IS STABLE.

HERE IS THE SPECULATION:

THE UNITED STATES WOULD BE VERY IRATE IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN. NO PETRO DOLLARS AND A LOT OF LIVES LOST FOR A WAR THAT SUPPOSIDLY WOULDNT COST US A DIME.

NUFF SAID...

BCB

I will agree with you on those 3 letter org's and the ministers having no confirmation as I thought they were a must do for progress for the RV. In fact the UN stated a fully formed government was needed. Now, I will be the first to admit I don't know WHAT the H*** is going on???? I am still ALL in, thou. GO RV!!!! .86 and up please???

HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY INTEL; THAT TELLS US DIFFERENT.?

THE LAST CHAT WITH ADAM MONTANNA BROGHT NOTHING NEW TO THE TABLE..

WHY WOULD YOU INVEST THOUSANDS IN LAWYERS, BAKN PARTNERSHIPS,POST RV INVESTMENT LICENSING AND ADVISORS,ETC, ETC AND NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL ALL ON HERE.

ADAM ITS TIME TO HELP US LOYAL PEOPLE TO DINAR VETS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO KNOW.

WE ARE ALL VESTED TOGETHER. MY V.I.P. IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE. I WOULD LIKE TO REJOIN, BUT NOT IF I WILL BE ON THIS RIDE LIKE THE OTHERS FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS.

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME LETS LET HIM KNOW..

BCB

• Upvote 1

HERE IS THE SPECULATION:

NUFF SAID...

BCB

Actually Shabibi has said that he wants to raise the value of the Dinar in his statement to the US Chamber of Commerce. I believe that was back in May? How he wants to go about raising the value, I do not know. However there are only a couple different ways to raise the value of anything. So nice post and we will see what happens hopefully by tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

SHABBIBI SAID VERY SOON....

THE IRAQI TRANSLATION TO TH

AT FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS " WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHEN"

I WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT THE POWERS FROM ABOVE, (UK,UN,IMF,US) YOU KNOW, THE "MUSCLE" WOULD OF PUT THE HAMMER DOWN, AND MAKE IT RV.

OBAMA CANT KEEP CRYING ABOUT OUR SITUATION ECONOMICALLY AND BE ACCUSED OF HOLDING UP THE RV AT THE SAME TIME. DONT MAKE SENSE.

Your tinfoil hat is on a little too tight. Petrodinars are a figment of your imagination. There is no evidence of such a thing. There are only wild assertions by internet posters posing as "gurus". Oil is priced in US dollars and will continue to be priced (and traded, for the most part) in US dollars. Our gov't never said the war wouldn't cost us a dime. Former President Bush said the war would pay for itself. His meaning was figurative, not literal. Bush believed the war would lead to democracy and freedom all across the ME. He believed this would lead to fewer military interventions and increased trade, travel and tourism and, ultimately, peace between Israel and its neighbors. The "payment" would come in the form of less conflict and more commerce, much like World War II paid for itself through sustained peace and increased trade and development with Europe and Japan. The US could care less about the value of the dinar. The dinar is an exotic currency that will not be widely used around the world. Iraq is only the 97th largest country in the world when measured by GDP. Even if violence is curtailed and corruption and graft are eliminated, Iraq is decades away from a diversified, robust economy that is not dominated by oil and natural gas. Put down your copy of American Conspiracy and turn off Alex Jones.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Heck....Shabbibi has said it, and Maliki, this last spring has said they were going to make the dinar very valuable. Everyone is saying it!

Information from Iraq has been very limited, which makes me think, that a lot of the decisions are either already made, or being made soon. They just keeping it close to the vest right now, and nothing will be let out, until after they RV. JMO, and I hope for everyone's sake, they get it done soon!

GO RV!!

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Upvote 1

The Iraqis don't owe The USA a darn thing. They don't have to RV because the USA says so. The USA owes Iraq a Marshall Plan to re-build Iraq. After all, the USA blew it up. The USA is obligated to rebuild it. Life & treasure lost is all on us, not them. They didn't ask for us or ask to be bombed back into the Middle Ages.

Iraq will RV because it is in their own intrest to do so, not the USA or UK.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The Iraqis don't owe The USA a darn thing. They don't have to RV because the USA says so. The USA owes Iraq a Marshall Plan to re-build Iraq. After all, the USA blew it up. The USA is obligated to rebuild it. Life & treasure lost is all on us, not them. They didn't ask for us or ask to be bombed back into the Middle Ages.

I would have to disagree on this! We freed a country from a butcher/dictator, a tyrant that would at any cost either blow up or take over any other country.

We have sacrificed our soldiers, to help this country rebuild itself, and become a productive member of the world.

We have financially supported this country, and provided security to protect them, train them to protect themselves.

We have sent trained government officials, treasury, military, civil engineers, etc, to help train them to to rebuild their economic, and infrastructure.

We have done this for world peace, and not just for oil. We have all the oil and minerals we need, should we decide to use our own.

We have done this for democracy.

I don't know, but somewhere in there, maybe we should receive some repayment?

Anyway, this is just my opinion, and we all have one, so at this point, we can agree to disagree, and let's hope this RV happens soon!!

Go RV

• Upvote 6

I wasn't aware that Iraq had ever progressed beyond the dark ages before we went in there...just sayin'... :P

Edited by FoxyRoxy
  • Upvote 2

HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY INTEL; THAT TELLS US DIFFERENT.?

THE LAST CHAT WITH ADAM MONTANNA BROGHT NOTHING NEW TO THE TABLE..

WHY WOULD YOU INVEST THOUSANDS IN LAWYERS, BAKN PARTNERSHIPS,POST RV INVESTMENT LICENSING AND ADVISORS,ETC, ETC AND NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL ALL ON HERE.

ADAM ITS TIME TO HELP US LOYAL PEOPLE TO DINAR VETS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO KNOW.

WE ARE ALL VESTED TOGETHER. MY V.I.P. IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE. I WOULD LIKE TO REJOIN, BUT NOT IF I WILL BE ON THIS RIDE LIKE THE OTHERS FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS.

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME LETS LET HIM KNOW..

BCB

No one is forcing you to rejoin. Keep the drama in the closet.